Happiness

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

In that night, the three are drunk and sleep in the rooftop.

“Ah, Nickhun hyung, can you introduce some girls like Tiffany to me? I want to marry and become a lucky man like you!” Junho got drunk and said.

“Teacyeon-ah, as a man tell me what your feeling to Tiffany. Since we are friend, I won’t punish you!” said Nichkhun during he is drunk, “Ha, ha, ha, what will you do if you know she is not my wife, but she is my future wife.”

“Nichkhun-ah, if you don’t take care of Tiffany, you will lose her. And, I am the one who brings her from you.” Taecyeon told without hesitated while he is drunk.

Fortunately, none hear their talk while they were drunk.

----------

*In the morning*

The sun is raised, and then Junho, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon are lying on the ground.

“Ouch, did someone hit my head last night? It’s so hurt now.” Junho muttered, rubbing his head.

“Hyung, how come? They have a party without us?” Chansung nagged, flicking the empty can.

“Tiffany, why are you here?” Nichkhun amazed after he saw Tiffany was staring at him and then he got up quickly and awaked Junho and Taecyeon.

“There are three people here, but he sees only his wife!” Junsu smirked.

“Good morning Honey! I don’t think you enjoy sleeping here. Tell me, if you want!” Tiffany said and the other burst out laugh.

“Friend, do you want share the room with me here?” Taecyeon teased and tidied his hair.

“I definitely need my wife, not you!” Nichkhun answered and kissed on Tiffany cheek, but he failed because she pushed him away.

“You stink!” Tiffany exclaimed and walked out, and then he ran after her.

“They are do sweetie!” said Taecyeon.

Junsu cheered him by patting on his shoulder, “I’m glad to see you know who you are.”

---------

Tiffany’s POV:

It seems a bad dream for me for all happen occur in last 2 days. Now our life becomes normal. They go out for work, and I’m the last one leave home.

“My happy day comes again, Stephanie Hwang, fighting!” I told myself in front of the mirror, and stepped out the room.

“Ooh, you don’t go to work with Taecyeon, do you?” I amazed after I saw he was standing next to the door.

“If I go with him, you won’t see me here.” he smirked, crossing his arms.

“Yah~ Nichkhun ssi, don’t tell me you are not allow me go work at cloth’s shop?” I shouted, shaking his arm.

“Oh, in your eyes, I am so bad? I just want go to work with you. Do I wrong?” he said, facing to me.

“No, you’re nice.” I replied happily and cupped his face, “Let go!” I dragged his hand and went out.

We go by walking instead of by taxi. I feel great when we walk along the street. At the same time, I feel embarrassed after I realize I am the first hold his from we leave until now. Hence, I decide release his hand.

“Oop,” I amazed because as soon as I did, he took my hand on his arm (I mean now my hand resting on his arm.)

I can’t believe myself for we are doing. We do and we show in public that we are a couple, actually, we’re not. Honestly, I do what my heart want even though we’re acting as a newlywed couple. I can’t lie to myself anymore.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Nichkhun’s POV:

I love the way we are now. I don’t care about a real or an acting couple. I can tell myself and everyone that she is my wife. This is a reason I don’t release her hand from me. I hope we will like this forever.

I can’t describe my feeling when she accepts me as I take her hand on my arm. I also want declare in public she is my wife, my lovely wife to inform every men she is not single.

She is showing a delicate pink on her cheek while we are walking together, and there are many people look at us and praise us.

Anyway, I start to regret now from running away in our Wedding Day; otherwise, she’s only mine, and I wouldn’t afraid someone steal her from me.

At the end, we reach to the shop, and then I give her a kiss goodbye.

End of Nichkhun’s POV

-----------------

 

*******Welcome New Year, Welcome to 2012

Please be Happy, Healthy, and Sccessufully all your dream*******