Pace after argument

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

As I expect she hang up the call and back to the kitchen.

“Wash the dishes, not break the dishes, understand?” she mumbled as she showed me how to wash, “Fortunately, nothing is broken.”

“Yup, Madam, next time, I will remember!” I said and she faked smile to me.

End of Nichkhun’s POV

-----

*During Dinner*

The six members Nichkhun, Tiffany, Taecyeon, Junsu, Junho, and Chansung are gather around the dinning table have dinner.

“Tiffany, you look better than last night?” Junsu blurted out and then Junho nudged, “Hyung, eat your dinner!!”

“So sorry, all of you that make you worry about me! I’m Ok now.” Tiffany answered with her eye-smiling.

“See, her smiling is really bright that she is nothing now.” Chansung said and his hyungs nodded with smiled.

“Tiffany, we are not your family, but we are the best friends, right? So, we are happy to share your sad if you need.” Taecyeon added.

“Yeah, both happy and sad, I’m ready if you call.” Junho continued with his gorgeous smile.

“Junho-ah, I have never notice that your eyes are small and when you smile, they are so nice.” Tiffany blurted out.

“Oh, thanks you Tiffany! My friends always praise me like that!” Junho said shyly.

“Ha, ha, ha, yup, his smile isn’t so nice, but so fun, isn’t it?” Junsu said and the other burst out laugh around the table.

Junho can’t help, so he laughs too.

“Okay, stop now! Let continue our dinner!” Nichkhun concluded their laugh.

---------

After dinnder, Taecyeon goes on the rooftop. He sits on the swing and looked the sky alone.

Taecyeon’s POV:

I feel great when I saw her smile during dinner because I couldn’t eat and sleep well last night. At the same time, I realize myself Ok Taecyeon has crashed on her Tiffany. She’s my friend’s wife. I’m not sure when this feeling happens to me. Yesterday, I was pretty angry with Nichkhun, and I almost punched him, and I almost forgot he is my best friend.

“Do you have something talk with me?” I asked Nichkhun after I saw he was standing next to the swing. I didn’t know when he came, but I know his objective to come here.

“I … I’m sorry that I shouted to you, and …” he stuttered and then I cut “The one who say this word is me, Nichkhun, I’m so sorry!”

“No, it’s my fault!” he defended.

“No, it’s my fault!” I said while we looked at each other, and then we laughed together.

“Taecyeon, this is the first time for our argument for 5 years.” Nichkhun said, giggling, sit on the swing and tap on my shoulder.

“Yup, this is a silly spat!” I added.

“Do you remember the last time when we have argument?” he asked, learning against the swing.

“When I cheated you go on date with my friend’s sister?” I said as I was not sure.

“Yeah, that time, I was really so irritated with you.” he retorted.

“Yah, I didn’t think you reject her because she is a good girl.” I smirked and he punched lightly on my mouth.

“Ok Taecyeon, do you remember how many days I mad with you.” said he seriously.

“Okay, it’s the past. Don’t remind it, and I don’t do that anymore because now you have already had Tiffany.” I replied, and then Junho joined us “This is the time for the boy party!” he shouted and raised some cans of beer up.

After that, I, Nichkhun, and Junho enjoy chatting happily with drinking the beer. We can’t have a time to do that for a long time.

End of Taecyeon’s POV

----------

(A/N: thanks for every comment! I will try my best write my story better and better ^^)