I am a lucky man

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

“But …” before I blurted out, he gripped my waist and kissed on my lip. He kisses me even though he knows I’m not her. He is strong, I can’t break his tightly hug. Tell the truth, I also enjoy in this kiss. This is the first kiss that I can’t forget.

---------

A minute later, we are stopped kissing, but I’m still in his arm. He reminded me “Promise me, next time, don’t run away from me. We need to talk face to face. If you have a question, I am happy answer you. I’m welcome all time, just don’t do like this time.”

“What did I do? Why I don’t know I’m wrong?” I .

“You ran out from the shop and didn’t receive my call and my massage. You know? My legs are almost broken because of looking for you, and my fingers are hurt because of dialing to you.” he mumbled.

“Really? Why I don’t know?” I exclaimed.

“You don’t feel guilty at all?” asked he and I smiled to agreement, and then he knock my head.

“Ouch,” I shouted as I rubbed my head.

“Promise me or not?” he insisted do pinky, but I rejected.

“Promise me; otherwise, I will…” he learned to kiss, but I covered my face and nodded quickly “Yeah, I promise!” and we do a pinky.

“If you broke this promise, I will …” before he finished the sentence, I ran out of the room.

------

“He wants to kiss again? It’s not easy. But he … he has done.” I muttered and rubbed my lip, “I have never known his kiss is gentle and romantic.”

“What are you mutter about?” Nichkhun’s voice from behind that made me amazed.

“You miss my kiss?” he added.

“No, I want to complain you!” I lied.

“What?”

“You said your legs and your fingers are almost broken, and how about my eyes?” I rolled my eyes and blurted.

He replied with laugh “Yeah, okay, stop have an argument! I’m really hungry! Can you do something for me?”

“I’m hurry too.” I said and walked into the kitchen.

End of Tiffany’s POV

They have breakfast together while other friends leave home early before they wake up.

“Tiffany, your breakfast is worst than before.” Nichkhun nagged after he cleared his food from the plate.

“Hey, guy, none a small piece on the plates and you said they’re not delicious?” Tiffany blurted out.

“That’s right! Next time, don’t do breakfast to another guy beside me because I’m the only one can accept them.” Nichkhun told, and Tiffany stuck her tongue to him.

Nichkhun’s POV:

In fact, the taste is really good. Now I understand what they are telling me that I am the lucky guy. I have never noticed that feeling until this morning.

I waked up, and I saw the angel was lying next to me. She was Stephanie Hwang, my fiancée and my future wife.

“Today I take leave, so I will he help do housework!” I said as I cleaned the dinning table.

“You do housework?” Tiffany amazed.

“Yup!” I nodded, rolling up my sweater, and started to clean the dishes.

“OMG, my dishes!!” she shouted and hit my back after I put the dishes carelessly on the sink.

“Sorry, I will put them lightly!” I smiled to her, and she faked to me.

Suddenly, her phone is ringing. She quickly answers the call with sweet voice “Yobosaeyo, Wooyoung oppa!”

“Yobosaeyo, Wooyoung oppa!” I repeated her sentence with annoy tone.

I don’t understand my feeling recently. I become to man who can’t control my temper, easy to frustrate. I think it cause by her. I will have a bad mood and a narrow-mind when I saw she is around with the other guy.

“Ah, why she talk so long?” I muttered and took a look to her. How can I do? How can I finish their call?

Instantly, I have an idea, “Sorry, if I break you!” I talked to the dishes.

**Pang***

“Nichkhun, what are you doing with those dishes?” Tiffany screamed from the living room.

As I expect she hang up the call and back to the kitchen.

“Wash the dishes, not break the dishes, understand?” she mumbled as she showed me how to wash, “Fortunately, nothing is broken.”

“Yup, Madam, next time, I will remember!” I said and she faked smile to me.

End of Nichkhun's POV

------------