I am your lovely wife?

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

“I hope no second time; otherwise, you will lose her.” said seriously Jessica.

Nichkhun nodd and brought Tiffany out of the car.

------------

Jessica’s POV:

Nichkhun, I can believe you or not that you won’t hurt my friend anymore? Tiffany, my feeling tells me you are not the only one love him because he loves you too. I heard his voice in the phone, and I saw the way he looked at you, he was so care and worried you. His eyes stared at you full of love. I bet I’m not wrong.

Love always makes us both happy and sad. I wish you two can understand your own feeling and find out your real happiness. Everything will when you believe, Tiff, your love is in your hand.

End of Jessica’s POV

-------

As the door crack, the members of 2pm family come to Nichkhun and Tiffany. They see their two friends come with safe, so they left them alone because they understand both Tiffany and Nichkhun are absolutely tired.

Nichkhun remind silent and carry Tiffany by bridle style go to their room.

“So sorry girl,” he said with hurt voice after he took Tiffany lay on the bed. He her hair and gave a soft kiss on her lip, “Good night!”

Then he lay on the bed next to her, and he immediately fell asleep after busy all day.

---------

Next morning,

Tiffany’s POV:

“Ah~” I yawned, stretching my arms with a half-asleep. In sudden, I feel someone is next to me.

“Nichkhun oppa,” I blurted as my face against his face, and he was looking at me. I open wide eyes, jaw drop, and turned to another side quickly.

“You’re awake? It still early!” he smirked while he stretched his arms.

“Why I’m here?” I asked myself when I realized where I am. Moreover, he is in my bed, “Ah~ last night, we sleep in the same bed”

“Don’t worry! Nothing between us! We just …” he teased, “It’s nothing!”

“It’s a relief!” I replied awkwardly and tidy myself in front of the mirror and amazed “Oh, my eyes!”

“See, this is a result of you like to cry.” he said as he was standing behind me, putting his chin on my shoulder and his hand pointed to my big eyes that made me got shock because of his expression.

“Oppa,” I exclaimed, turned back, and my head bumped to his chest. I tried to escape from him, so I backward until the end of wall, but he still followed me.

“It’s late now, oppa, you have to go to work!” I excused and before I walked out, he blocked me by keeping his arm on the wall and stared at me. It is uneasy for me to breath, and my heart is beating so fast. In fact, when I close with him, I almost can’t control my feeling to him. I tell myself I’m not a girl who his love. We are just friend, not a real couple.

“Oppa, you have a nightmare? I am not that girl.” I remarked as I slap lightly on his cheek to awake him.

Then he responded my question by holding my hand and faced his cheek, “Look at me, I am wide (completely awake). I realize who you are, Tiffany, my lovely wife!”

“Your lovely wife?” I wonder asked and he nodded.

“But …” before I blurted out, he gripped my waist and kissed on my lip. He kisses me even though he knows I’m not her. He is strong, I can’t break his tightly hug. Tell the truth, I also enjoy in this kiss. This is the first kiss that I can’t forget.

---------