I want you to be my real wife_ part II

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

Nichkhun’s POV:

Ooh, why I say this word to her? The word that I always keep in my mind, and I think it can’t come out from my mouth.

“Can you say it clearly? I don’t know what you mean?” she asked curiously while she turned close to me.

“How embarrass to me?” I muttered and avoided her.

“You don’t kidding to me, right?” she tried to face to me while I tried to hide my blush face.

“I think you will cancel our engagement and plan to marry with Yoona after we’re back to US!” she mumbled and I can hear clear sentence.

“What are you talking about? I and Yoona?” I got surprise with her words, and then I added “I think you are one who plans to marry with Wooyoung ssi!”

“I and Wooyoung oppa? Oh, no, it can’t happen to me, but if Wooyoung oppa and Taeng, I’m not sure.” She said and she giggled as she imagined when Wooyoung and Taeyeon.

I don’t wrong, don’t I? She said about them, so that means nothing for her and him.

“Well, that’s a relief!” I whispered to myself.

“I and Wooyoung is best friend. We are nothing than that!” she smirked.

“Yeah, I and Yoona is best friend too.” I replied without hesitate.

End of Nichkhun’s POV

Tiffany’s POV:

If I have no mistake, he means that we will get married after we back home? He wants our relationship become real? How about Yoona ssi? They are just best friend? Nothing between them?

“Are you sure that you and Yoona ssi is just best friend?” I asked seriously and then he quickly rejected “Huh, we’re nothing. I can swear for you!” he said as he stood up and put his hand up.

“No need! I have no right to separate you and her.” I pouted and walked from my seat, “We are not getting married. You are not husband, so you can date with another girl.”

As I finished my sentence, I feel his both warm arms are around my waist. Yes, he gave me back hug.

“If I date with a girl, you, Stephanie Hwang is the only one girl that I want to date with.” he said in soft tone while he gave me a back hug and put his chic on my shoulder and learned on my cheek.

I got surprise what he has said and what he has done. I don’t reply him by word, I reply by trying to free from his hug.

“Tiffany, I do love you!” he whispered to my ear and hugged me tighter.

“Are you kidding me? I don’t believe!” I smirked and removed his hand from me.

“Why you don’t trust me? Don’t you notice? The way I treat you is for real. I don’t hesitate or embarrass while I tell them you’re my wife.” he added because I still ignored him. I act cool to him while my heart is smiling to him, ha ha ha …

------------------------

(A/N: Thanks all of  your precious comments and subscriber, thanks so much! All of you can make my story is not lonly. Update can faster too ^^