I want you to be my real wife_ part I

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

In the morning, Tiffany wakes up early and does breakfast for Jessica, and then her best friend is amazed after she sees the food in on the dinning table.

“Fany-ah, what is this?” Jessica exclaimed as she came out from bedroom.

“Geez, you don’t know toast and milk???” Tiffany smirked.

“I don’t refer to the meal, but I refer to you, Stephanie Hwang! Last night, your feeling was not good, but now …. Do you accept my idea?” Jessica said while she had the breakfast.

Tiffany’s POV:

She is right. From the night I saw Nichkhun with his colleague girl, Yoona. Now my feeling is not good. I don’t know what to do? If he chooses her, I have to accept.  Last night, I could not sleep well. His image was full in my head. Finally, I decided back to US alone. Our parents probably forgive us because we really can’t be a couple in real.

This meal, I do special for her. She didn’t praise or thanks, instead of that, she said something strange to me. First, I don’t understand what her mean, “What is a good idea?”

“Ah~ Jessica Jung, forget it! This word can’t come out from my mouth. Are you clear?” I shouted to her after I remembered what she said to me last night.

“Aish, Diffany, I haven’t finished it yet?” she amazed after I took the meal out from her.

I ignore her, hand my stuffs, and go out. As I open the door, I see a tall man is standing in front of the door. He goona ring the bell.

No waiting from him to ask or enter the house, I quickly close the door and toward Jssica.

“What’s up Tiff?” Jessica exclaimed in English.

“He … he’s here!” I stuttered and pointed to the door.

“Who?” she asked while she looked at the outside, “Nichkhun Horvejkul! What’s wrong with his forehead???”

I nodded and then I was surprise what she said. “What’s wrong with his forehead?” I remembered when I closed the door, I heard something hit with the door.

“Ooh, his forehead hit with the door?” I blurted out and rushed to open the door.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Nichkhun, Tiffany, and Jessica are in the living room. They look awkward to each other. Soon, Jessica starts the conversation.

“Are you ok?” she said as she pointed to his pain.

“Oh, I’m fine.” Nichkhun smiled to Jessica and glanced to Tiffany.

“So, I have to go now!” she said to him and smirked to her friend “Don’t angry with anymore, friend!”

“Jess ….” Tiffany shouted to Jessica and goona run toward her, but Nichkhun grabbed her hand.

After that, Jessica left, the two remained silent.

“I don’t know I have done wrong to you! Why you do that me?” he exploded.

“What? I do nothing to you!” Tiffany said, acting nothing wrong between them.

“Really???” Nichkhun asked and Tiffany replied quickly “Yeah,”

“Are you sure? You stay here without tell me anything. You don’t answer my call and message. You don’t back home until today. You suppose to kill when you close the door.” he demanded and stared at her.

“I … I …” she stuck her words and then blurted out “Why I have to answer to you? I am not your real wife, and you are not my real husband.”

“But you are my fiancée, so you will become my wife in the future.” he said.

Tiffany dropped her jaw and opened wide eye when she heard his word.

------------------