Good Night and Sweetie Morning

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

After enjoy dinner with fun, they separate their way. Tiffany prepares her stuff in the bedroom and Nichkhun is chatting with friends.

Tiffany’s POV:

“Daddy, Mommy, I’m do miss you!” I said in excited tone because I can back home.

Soon, Nichkhun oppa come in and jump to the bed, “Fany-ah, I’m so tired.”

“Oppa, you stink!” I mumbled as I was folding the cloth.

“Oh, honey, why you know?” he smirked and went close to me.

“Ah~” I screamed as I pushed him away, “Oppa, you drunk!”

“Oh, Tiffany, I’m not drunk.” he said and rested on the bed, “Fany-ah, good night!”

“Oh, no, Nichkhun ssi, you can’t sleep like that! You have to go bathing and change your cloth. One more thing, you sleep there (point to the sofa), not here (point to my bed)!” I mumbled, pulling him out of the bed, and pushing to bathroom.

---------

As I finish my stuff, I prepare myself for go to sleep. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow because I’m so busy a whole day.

End of Tiffany’s POV

 

*In the morning

This is the nice morning with a fresh air seems welcome new couple back home to meet their parent after honeymoon.

Tiffany wakes up after the sun has raise up and the wind blew to touch her. She smiles, stretches up her arm, and move, but, but she can’t. Soon, she find out herself is in Nichkhun’ arms.

“What?” she amazed after she saw him sleep with her on the same bed.

“Fany-ah, you wake up fast! It’s so early now. Keep continues to sleep!” he muttered to her as his eyes were still closing.

“Nichkhun ssi, do you have a nightmare?” she said and tried to get out from him but she couldn’t.

“Tiffany, I don’t do anything to you. I just want to close with you for a few minutes, ok?” he told and hugged her as much as he can.

Tiffany feed back him by staying the same position.

“I don’t want go to US right now!” Nichkhun nagged to her.

“Hey, don’t you miss there?” she blurted out.

“When we approach there, I will separate the way with you! I bet I will miss you!” he said in sweetie tone and showed a puppy face.

“Ooh, how can we do if our parents will angry with us and they will cancel our engagement?” Tiffany teased and gave him a clueless stare.

“Ooh, thus, I will kidnap you!” he answered without hesitated while he grabbed her hands.

“Aish, you said as you already have a plan?” she wondered.

He faked smile and seriously said “I don’t care whatever happen to us. I will do whatever I can be with you!”

Tiffany immediately burst into laugh when his sentence, “Oppa, you’re serious!”

Nichkhun’s POV:

Last night, I didn’t drink much beer, but she thought I’m drunk, so when I came out from bathing, I planned sleep in the bed with her. She could not blame me because I’m drunk. Ke, ke, ke … I didn’t waiting for her permission after I realize she was sound asleep.

Hmm… in the morning, I waked up in a good mood because she was in my arm. I didn’t awake her. I stared at her until she opened her eyes and I immediately close my eyes. I'm so glad that she accept my sugguestion, and I don't embarassed to say with my true feeling with her. Honestly, I will do with every word I way with her right now.

-------------------