Share your sad to me, friend!

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

The next morning at 2 pm family, Nichkhun is sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

“Nichkhun-ah, why are you sleeping here?” Junsu amazed.

“Hyung, don’t tell me your wife push you out of the room?” Junho said while he yawned.

Nichkhun wakes up with haft asleep, “Does Tiffany come yet?”

“Tiffany doesn’t back home yet?” Junsu and Junho amazed and then Nichkhun was surprised and ran to his room and found out her everywhere in the house.

“Didn’t she tell you she didn’t back home last night?” Taecyeon said from the kitchen.

“Hyung, why did you know?” Chansung asked.

“I received her massage last night. She also told me to do breakfast to all of you too.” he answered as he showed massage to them.

The members of 2pm family Junsu, Junho, and Chansung looked clueless to Nichkhun and Taecyeon because Tiffany sent the massage to Taecyeon, not Nichkhun.

“Aish, I think she sent to wrong number!” Junho exclaimed that made the other member felt better.

“Yeah, maybe she dialed wrong name!” Junsu said.

Nichkhun faked smile and went to his room.

----------

At the same morning, Jessica is doing breakfast while Tiffany is in the bed.

“Girl, wake up!” Jessica asked her friend.

“Ah~ don’t bother me!” Tiffany mumbled, covering the blanket.

“You know? What time is it now? Don’t you go to work today?” Jessica asked while the food was on the dinning table.

“None your business! Just eating your breakfast and go to work!” Tiffany muttered.

“Yah, Tiffany! How dare you say these words to me?” Jessica exploded, uncover the blanket, and pulling Tiffany get up, “Now, you’re staying in my house, and you say none my business!!!”

Jessica’s POV:

Oh, I can’t control my temper when I heard what she has said. I can’t forget her image when she came to my house last night. She was so sad, so I didn’t dare to ask her. I will wait until she wants to share with me. Oh, now, I can’t wait. I want to know what matter with her.

“Stephanie Hwang, gets up, and tells what happen to you last night? Why you come here? Does Nichkhun know about this?” I shouted as I shaking her arm.

She ignored my questions and her face turned bitter after I asked about Nichkhun. I knew it’s probably related to him.

“Fany, it is Nichkhun? He hurt you again?” I said in frustrated, hitting the pillow strongly.

“Hey, Jessica Jung, what are you doing? He hurt me, not you!” she said, walking into the bathroom.

“Um, because we are sisters, right? So, he hurt you that mean he hurt me too.” I answered.

“Okay, forget it!” she told, wiping her face and having breakfast.

“Hey, girl, you don't give the right answer yet. I asked what happen to you last night.” I curiously said, facing to her.

“I have said already forget it!” said she and had a bite of toast.

“Tiffany Hwang, I am your only close friend in here, right?” I asked and she nodded with full of toast, so continued “And, I am you only one who you truths in here, right?”

She said yes after she finished her milk.

“Friend, look at my eyes and tell what matter with you and Nichkhun yesterday is? I can share with you, ok?” I said, and then I was surprised with her expression. She looked at me, and in sudden, she cried out “Jessica, I don’t know what to do! I already fall in love him while he loves someone else, not me.”

She hugged tightly and shed her tear poorly.

“Okay, friend, say it out, so you can feel better!” told I, her hair.

End of Jessica’ POV

They are sitting on the edge of the bed, and Tiffany tells Jessica what she has seen last night. She said while she is sobbing.

------------

Sorry for let all readers waiting so long because I have no time to update. I bet after I finish "Noona, I am not a boy!", I will complete this story too ^^ thanks for always supporting my story ^^