Again_ part I

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

They are so cute together. I bit one day, they will become a couple.

“Tiffany-ah, hurry up!” Taeyeon shouted.

“No, I’m waiting for Nichkhun. He said he will come.” I told as I tried to call him, but no answer.

“Tiffany, I think you should go with us now. He maybe forgot your appointment.” Wooyoung finished after Taeyeon glared at him.

“I think he maybe has urgent work to do, so he can’t come here or reply your call.”

He maybe busy, so I decide go with them.

End of Tiffany’s POV

The three go to the luxury restaurant as Taeyeon idea, and this is a punishment for he was let her waiting for long time.

“Fany-ah, make your order? Which one would you like to eat for dinner tonight?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany while Tiffany was watching her phone, so she ignored what Tiffany say to her.

Soon, Tiffany amazed “Taeyeonie, I haven’t made an order yet?”

“Yup, we have already made an order for you.” Taeyeon sighed, “Come to your sense Fany! He is fine.”

“Okay,” Tiffany smiled, and then she received massage from Nichkhun.

“What does he write?” Taeyeon asked.

“He said he is busy.” Tiffany said sad tone.

Wooyoung’s POV:

, that man (Nichkhun). He would call her early and didn’t let her waiting for him. Fortunately, she came with us. If she reject, she would wait him at night alone. Who know what will happen to her if she goes home alone at the mid night.

“Fine, I will send you to home safety, don’t worry!” I said

“Oh, the food looks delicious!” Tiffany talked to our food because they are on the dinning table.

During dinner time, I always glance to her, she keeps silent, and she just play with her food. She doesn’t eat them at all. I know she is disappointed with him. She was waiting for with hope, and then he didn’t come, and now he just wrote to her “He is busy.” How can he do that to her?

“Ah~ Tiffany, the taste doesn’t fix to you?” Taeyeon asked and passed another food to Tiffany, but Tiffany waved to refuse.

“Taeyeon-ah, I think she is maybe getting tired now.” I said and called the waiter.

End of Wooyoung’s POV

After pay the receipt, Wooyoung goes to take the car while Tiffany and Taeyeon are waiting in front of the restaurant.

Taeyeon’s POV:

“Fany-ah, do you have something in your mind, and you want share with me?” I suggested. I asked her, but she didn’t reply. What is she looking for? She stood like status.

“Tiffany, are you alright?” I asked, shaking her arm.

Suddenly, I looked direct to position she is looking at.

“Ooh,” I covered my mouth before I said something wrong.

Then the car arrived, so I called she hopped in the car, “Fany-ah, back home! Don’t look at them! He is not Nichkhun.”

“Really?” she said, choking back her tear, pointing to a guy who was coming out   with another girl in the café next to here. He was Nickhun and the girl with him was Yoona, if I don’t remember wrong person. They were chatting happily while his arm kept around her waist.

“Oh my god!!!” I opened wide eyes and dropped my jar as soon as I saw what their expression. I’m shock. What Tiffany will do now? I glance to her. Her face is full of sad and temper. I don’t see her tear. She absolutely hurt.

Instantly, she pulled me go to the car.

“Taeyeonie, you know where Jessica live, right?’ she asked.

I nodded, “Do you want to go there?”

End of Taeyeon’s POV

--------

(A/N: I admit it's for while that I don't update this story. I'm so sorry, and thanks you all of my precioius reads who always comments and subscribing, thanks you so much!! ^^)