How can you come here?

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

 “Nichkhun’s Oppa!!!” I was surprised when I knew it’s him, “How can you come here?”

“Can I come into your room?” he asked while he was stepping into my room.

“Oh, your room is so pretty and tidy.” He said as he looked around and then I lied on my bed and pouted “Geez, your bed is so soft and comfortable!”

“Aish, I can’t stand with his expression in my room. He is checking my staff and rolling in my bed. Oh, beside my dad, none guy can do this in my room.” I groaned.

Nichkhun’s POV:

Aigoo, I can hear what she is groaning at me. I think that is not bad because I can hear her voice. Soon, I find out her photos albums in the pink box.

“Yah, what are doing with this?” she asked and stopped from searching her photos.

“So cute~ my lovely wife, you has the great smile since you’re a kid!” I said and kept smiling when I saw those photos of her.

“Hey, Mr. Nichkhun Horvejkul, how dare you come in my room at the night?” she asked curiously and faced to me.

“Hmm…” I don’t know how to answer her because I don’t know myself either. How dare you come here without permission from her parents or her?

“You know what happen if you are caught?” she continued.

“Luckily, now I am safety.” I smirked.

“Darn it! I’m worrying you, but you still play with me!” she muttered and played with her finger nail.

“Oh, honey, I come here by crossing the gate and climbing up until I get here. Then when I saw your face and heard your voice, I have forgotten how hard I come here? How dangerous I will face it? All of these because of you, as I said before I will do everything to be with you.” I said as I hugged and her hair.

“Oppa, I do miss you. I can’t sleep well since you’re not around me!” she said and gave me quick kiss on my lip.

I think it’s not enough, so I pull her back and continue that kiss.

A minute later, we break the kiss and I kiss on her forehead, “Fany-ah, I do miss you too.”

She faked smile and hit my stomach “Miss me? I called my times but you don’t reply even once! I also you must have another girl and ignore me!”

“How come???” I amazed and laugher because she was so adorable when she was jealous.

“Hey, that’s not funny!” she pouted as she covered my mouth.

“Yeah, that’s not funny, but that’s my happiness!” after I finished, she gave me a dead glare, “I am so happy that you’re jealous me. That means you love me, don’t you?”

End of Ncihkhun’s POV

Tiffany showed her shyness when he reminded to love. Of course, she loves him and gets jealous him with another girl. She has never had feeling like this to other guy. Of course, he is her true love.

-------------

Now he is lying on her sigh in her bed while she is learning against the head of the bed.

“Fany-ah, what matter if your parents come in and see me?” Nichkhun wondered.

“Ooh, I can’t imagine it!” she pouted, putting her finger on her lip and thought out, “He will kick out of here, or he will kill you, or he will not allow me to meet you forever, or he will ask you to be his son-in-law???”

Nichkhun burst out laugh when he heard her word, “Huh, shall I choose the last one??”

“Yah, you think that will happen to you? You know he was pretty frustrated with your irresponsible from running out in wedding day.” Tiffany smirked and pinched on his nose.

“I know my father also said about me. Honestly, I still disappointed from being running in our wedding; otherwise now you are my only wife, and I no need to concern about another guy around you. I have full of right to kick them away.” He said with confident.

Tiffany couldn’t stop laughing after she listened to him. Then she ended her chuckle when she noticed he was staring her.

“Did something stain on face?” she asked.

Nichkhun wave his wave and continue stare at her. He does until she blushes and turns her face another side.

“I think you should to go now!” she told after she glanced to the clock, and it pointed to 1am.

As she turns back to him, he already gets up and face to her. Before she says something out, she is stopped by his kiss. After that, they lie on the bed. Unexpectedly, she pushes him who is on the top of out of her.

“It’s late now! You have to go!” she told.

----------------