Start living as newlywed couple

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

*In the morning*

“Ah~ what’s smell? So good!” Junho exclaimed and other boys follow him reach to the kitchen. They’re amazed because they see five cups of coffee are on the table with a nice smiling from Tiffany “Good morning, everyone!”

“Good morning, Tiffany-ssi!” they said together with wide smile.

Chansung tastes coffee in front him and asks “You’ve done by yourself? And, you do it for us?”

Tiffany’s replied him by her cute eye-smile, and then Taecyeon, Junsu, and Junho drink it.

“Hmm… this is a nice morning I’ve ever met!” Junsu grined and shook Tiffany’s hand “Tiffany-ssi, thanks for your best coffee and your best eye-smile. Thank you very much!”

Then Chansung and Junho reach to Tiffany and shaking her hand, and they wanna hug her, but Taecyeon break them.

“It’s time go to work; otherwise, you’ll late!” Taecyeon groaned to them and gave a smile to Tiffany “Thanks you, but next time, I hope you shouldn’t do it. It’s not your duty!”

“No, I’m happy to do it. Actually, I’m goona do breakfast, but there aren’t anything in your fridge.” Tiffany answered in cute face.

-------

Meanwhile, Nichkhun just awake and finding his future wife, Tiffany. “Ah, where is she? Does she back to us first?” Nichkhun rushes get up from the bed. He got shock because he lost her. He looks around in the room and in the living room. Finally, he sees Tiffany is having fun with Taecyeon in the kitchen. Tiffany and Taecyeon look at Nichkhun in wonder as his face has much sweat.

“You have a bad dream?” Tiffany .

“I … I … nothing!” he stuttered.

“You’re a lucky man among us.” Taecyeon whispered to Nichkhun and went to work.

Nichkhun hides his smile and goes to the living room. Tiffany walks after him and hands a cup of coffee to him.

“Are you OK?” she asked in concern.

“I … I think …, eh, forget it!” he wanna tell her that he’s afraid she leave him alone, but he can’t.

“Huh?” Tiffany threw a cushion to him “Silly!”

“I say forget it, and how about last night? Did you sleep well? Why you get up early?” Nichkhun consecutive asked and no replied from Tiffany, so he added “Why you don’t answer my question?”

“How dare you ask me? Don’t you wonder why you sleep on the bed?” Tiffany folds her arm and glare at him.

“Last night, I sleep on the ground and in the morning, I realize myself in the bed. Oh, sorry! Did I bother you?” he was amazed when he remembered everything. He moves to sit next to her and apologizes her “I promise it’s not happen again!” he said while he rise his right hand up. He persuades her with his puppy face.

“Okay!” she blurt and back to the room.

--------

Tiffany’s POV:

I’m back to my room and take some nap. Actually, I couldn’t sleep well last night. It’s strange when I share my bed with stranger. It feels uncomfortable.

I wake up during lunch time.

“Oh, you wake up now!” Nichkhun exclaimed as he entered the room.

“[Yawn] Yeah!” I still lie on the bed.

“I think we should go out or order the food?” he suggested.

“If I know Korea has a lot of interesting place and food. We should try it!” I said in excited tone.

“Why don’t we try now?” he offered and I quickly stand up.

End of Tiffany’s POV

----------

Sorry for late update! Thanks all comments and subscribers, and please keep continue, and sorry for some mistakes in spelling and grammar!