The happiness after married

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

Besides tasting new food, they have tour to many places in the country (both natural place and historical place). They spend 2 weeks for their honeymoon trip.

Nichkhun’s POV:

We have a lot of fun during travelling together. This is the best memory I’ve ever met. It’s unbelievable that we say we’re not a real couple. Actually, we’re just getting engagement and gather run away from home during our wedding day. It’s so silly, right?

I think two weeks it’s too fast as like 2 days. Finally, we back to 2pm family.

“Ah~~ Korea is a paradise. It’s true!” I said as I lay on the sofa. We’re extremely tired after the trip.

“Two weeks is like two days!” Tiffany exclaimed and sat next to me. Then the members of 2pm family joined us in the living room.

“Hyung, does it call happiness after married?” Junho asked in excited tone while he hugged Junsu hyung.

“You’re right!” Taecyeon replied.

“Ooh~ really?” Junho and Chansung whined, and then Junsu hyung added “And, you will be the lucky guy if your girl is as smart and pretty as her!”

Response for his sentence, I fake smile, rub back of my neck, and reject “Not like all of your thinks!” actually, it’s really comfortable always I with her. Now I feel she’s glaring at me because I’m refusing what they are saying. She’s angry with me, no, but I think she’s smiling to me. Why all of her is good? Sometimes, she’s arrogant, though.

“Yah, we have a gift to you!” I amazed and ran to my room and back with secret box.

“What’s this?” Junho demanded and took a look to me before he opened.

“Wow, it’s kimchi, um, it’s delicious!” they opened and taste it.

“Thanks Nichkhun and Tiffany!” Taecyeon said.

“It’s not me. It’s all her idea. She said in your fridge is empty, so it’ll be easy if you have it at home.” I explained.

“Huh! Tiffany-ssi, can you cook food with kimchi?” Chansung exclaimed.

“Oh, no, I can’t. I will try it later.” Tiffany smiled.

“[Yawn] I think we should go to bed now, don’t I?” I requested and everyone agree.

End of Nichkhun’s POV

--------------

Today is day off, so they go picnic at the park.

“Taecyeon, I’m gonna find job. It’s just a short term.” Nichkhun said as he observed his bike with Taecyeon.

“Yeah, me too!” Tiffany added and Taecyeon looked in wonder to them.

“Are you kidding?” he asked while he shook his head.

“No kidding! Hmm, we don’t want to depend on our parents. It’s a short time during we’re here.” Nichkhun answered in serious.

“We will have some experiences after we’re back and get a business instead our parents.” Tiffany continued.

“Can you help us?” Nichkhun smacked Taecyeon’s back.

“…” Taecyeon had no idea, but Junsu demanded “Ah~ you’re the best couple. A husband says, a wife adds!”

“Ok, I’ll. In any case, can we go biking? Eh, are you ready?” Teacyeon alerted them before they started.

“Ready!” everyone replied, but Tiffany walked out.

“Hey, Fany, what’s up?” Nichkhun asked and stopped in front of her.

“Go with your friends! I’ve told you I’ll wait you here. Um, I wanna fishing.” Tiffany exploded.

“But … okay! I’ll back soon!” finish the sentence, he and his friends left.

“Have fun, darling!” Tiffany whined and waved to him.

-------------------

(A/N: Thanks all of comments and subscribing! What do you think if I write story about Tiffany and Yunho? Do you like this couple? The story'll come soon. It will start and finish no longer than Tiffany's birthday!