Lie to myself

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

“Tiffany, take the T-shirt couple to me!”

Tiffany said Yes, and came out. The two opened wide eyes when they saw each other.

-------------

Tiffany’s POV:

I told myself what I hear and what I see was wrong. I wish I heard his name is wrong, and I wish this is a dream.

In the morning, when I brought the file to Taecyeon at his office, I saw he was chatting with unknown girl happily. I saw them at behind, so I thought I remembered wrong person. Then I heard the staffs were talking about them. The staff said they’re like a real couple. I was not sure if I heard his name clearly.

After that, I heard everything what Wooyoung oppa told Taeyeon at the shop. I lie myself and them that I didn’t hear anything. Until now, right now, I can’t lie anymore. I saw he Nichkhun and her (unknown girl) are together. They are buying T-shirt for couple. Everything is real. I have to accept? No, it is fast to me. I’m not ready.

I passed the cloth to them and ran out of the shop. I covered my ears and ran fast as I can. My tear fall non stop and my heart is so hurt. I don’t know where I go, so I just run and run. Soon, I feel I step on something hard, and then I fall down. Fortunately, I just have a few bruised and peeling on my elbow, but I cry and cry harder than before because I feel there are many pin in my heart. This is the first time for me to feel that. He’s the first man makes me cry.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Meanwhile, Nichkhun ignored his friend and anxious run after Tiffany. Unfortunately, he was back with a disappointed. He didn’t say anything and went to work. He refused answer all the questions from his friends.

“Have you had a delicious lunch?” Taecyeon asked Nichkhun, “Hmm, have you met Tiffany in this morning? She asked where you are. I think you two have met!”

“Ah, I remember her! She is the one who came here at this morning.” One staff blurted out.

“Sooyoung, what do you mean?” Taecyeon wonder asked while Nichkhun remand silent.

“Eh, she is the same girl that we have met at the cloth shop after we are back from the lunch. I heard the owner call her Tiffany.” Sooyoung told.

“You we to Taeyeon cloth shop??” Taecyeon amazed.

“Yup, we went there! Anyway, she is so rude to us! Nichkhun and Yoona gonna buy a T-shirt Couple, but…” Hyoyeon added, and Nichkhun cut “You know she works there?” he retorted, catching Taecyeon’s collar, “Why you don’t tell me?”

Then Taecyeon caught Nichkhun’s collar and asked in bad temper “How about you and Yoona? How dare you do that to Tiffany?”

“We’re nothing, and it’s none your business!” Nichkhun exploded, pushing Taecyeon and ran out.

Nichkhun’s POV:

Tiffany, I would be the first that you have to truth and believe because you come here with me. I think it is good for you for being stay at home. I don’t like you work hard and I can work hard alone as well. If I am wrong, you tell me what you need. Honestly, I am really disappointed when I am the last that knew you have a job.

I ran out before I punch him. I almost lose my mind. I admit I can’t work while my heart is somewhere else.

----------------

(A/N: Sorry for late update, and I hope you will like this chapter!! Thanks.)