No secret between us! (Part II)

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

“I don’t to be a third person in her family, but I’m not sure if her husband has another girl and betray Tiffany.” Wooyoung exploded.

“What do you mean?” she wonder asked.

------------

 

Wooyoung cleared his throat and looked around make sure none in the shop and said “Recently, does Tiffany have something wrong?”

Taeyeon shook her head, so he added “Actually, I see him and unknown girl go out a few times. First, I think they are friend until last night I think they are not only friend. I wish I’m wrong.”

Wooyong finished and handed his phone to Taeyeon. She saw a man is holding a woman and walking along the park in his vedio.

“How can he does to Tiffany?” said Taeyeon angrily, “You follow him?”

“No, it just an accident. Hum, this park is near my office, and every time I see them at the same park.” Wooyoung told, “Taeyeon, what can we do? Tell her or not?”

“Yeah, what… what can… we do?” she stuttered, winking to Wooyoung.

“What’s wrong with your eyes?’ he didn’t understand her signing. Then she pointed to someone who is standing behind his back. Wooyoung got shcok and asked “When you come? Do you hear our conversation?”

“Yup!” Tiffany nodded, and both Taeyeon and Wooyoung exclaimed together “Really?”

Tiffany giggled and replied “I heard you say what we can do?”

They sighed and answered “It’s a relief!”

“Oh, I have to go now Tiffany. See you later! Bye Taeyeon!” Wooyoung rushed out the shop and forgot his phone.

“Hey, your phone?” Taeyeon ran after him.

As soon as they left, Tiffany learned again the wall and her tear immediately fall down.

------------

At the same day, Nichkhun and his colleagues came out for lunch. On the way back to the office, one of his colleague requested go to cloth shop. The boys disagree, but the girls insist to go.

By chance, they went to Taeyeon Cloth shop.

“May I help you?” Taeyeon asked her customers (Nichkhun’s colleagues)

“Yes, you’re welcome. Um, let’s me look a bit!” a lady said.

Taeyeon smiled and turned to another girl who has a slim tall body is looking for the shirt with a tall handsome man, “Both of you want to buy T-shirt couple? We have many choices for you choose!”

“Really?” Yoona exclaimed, smiling to Nichkhun.

“Yeah, we have many sizes and colors!” Taeyeon told and called her assistant “Tiffany, take the T-shirt couple to me!”

Tiffany said Yes, and came out. The two opened wide eyes when they saw each other.