We are nothing!

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

“Why you don’t trust me? Don’t you notice? The way I treat you is for real. I don’t hesitate or embarrass while I tell them you’re my wife.” he added because I still ignored him. I act cool to him while my heart is smiling to him, ha ha ha …

-----------

“You know I have never said this to another girl beside you” he pouted.

“Nichkhun, stop cheating on me! You already hurt me. I can’t let my heart broken any more!” I sobbed. I tried to hide my tear, but I couldn’t.

“Tiff, are you crying? I hurt you? I cheat you? No, everything I do is for you. I want you happy, not hurting you or your life!” he said sadly as he wiped the tear on my cheek, “Can you tell about mistake?”

“You remember you missed our appointment? That night, I saw you with Yoona ssi.” I finished and then he asked “You saw us?”

“Yeah,” I blurted out and he stared at me, so I waved my hand to reject what he was thinking, “Oh, no, I didn’t follow you. That day, I went for dinner with Taeyeon and Wooyoung oppa.”

Suddenly, he burst out laugh, and held my hand, “Are you jealous?”

Then I shook my head quickly. He remanded staring at me, “Are you sure?”

Hence, I nodded and mumbled “Why you are rude to me?”

“Tiff, I don’t rude to you. I just want to know the real reason that you avoid me?” told he, pinched lightly on my cheek, and my hair.

I still ignore him, so he continued “That day, Yoona had argument with her boyfriend. I treat her like my younger sister. A brother just console his sister when her feel is not well, I think it’s normal.”

I can feel better when I hear his word. I don’t care it’s real or just an excuse.

“Tiff, I didn’t tell because I was afraid you would misunderstand me, and I thought it was not unnecessary.” he added.

“That’s right! I will misunderstand you if you don’t tell me.” I smirked as I hit on his chest.

“Okay, my dialing, next time I will tell you everything. Thus, now you can back home me right?” he smiled and grabbed my hand.

“Oh, who say I will go with you?” I teased and sat on the sofa, stretching my legs to the table and turning on the TV.

“Huh,” he amazed, folding his arms, and staring at me.

“My tear has fallen so much because of you. How can I go with you easily?” I smirked and bit my potato chip.

“What?” he wrinkled his brow, “Hey, my lovely wife, you haven’t been at home for a few days. You know my mind was not well. I consider what did wrong to you? Who you stay with? Finally, I remember Jessica.” I demanded, “You know I use all my energy to find you here?”

“You mean Jessica told you about me?” I amazed.

He nodded, and then I shouted “Jessica Jung, we need to talk!!!!”

------------