Feel hurt

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

In the evening, Nichkhun goes to Taeyeon’s shop after he comes out from work. He is standing in front of the shop and is watching her from outside. Suddenly, he feels bitter when he sees Wooyoung is playful with Tiffany.

Nichkhun’s POV:

“What is he doing with my wife? No, she’s not, but she is my future wife. What should I do? I should go to catch his collar? Last night, she didn’t back home. Oh, don’t tell me she slept at his house … oh no no…” I have a lot of thought in my mind. She fools me crazy now!

Wooyoung is her choice after we back to US??? Thus, I have no right to complain or separate their relationship. Our contract 3 months will end soon, and then she probably getting married with another guy she love, not me. Our engagement is also cancel.

End of Nickhun’s POV

Then he leaves the shop without notice from inside. He walks alone in walk side and keeps his head down, showing his sad face.

“Ah~ Tiffany, everything will be easy like this? How can I forget you and watching you with him?” Nichkhun muttered as he was waiting for traffic light.

“Oh, no, Stephanie Hwang is Nichkhun’s wife. She can not marry with another guy!” in sudden, he blurted out louder, so there were many people looked at him. He felt embarrass and hurry walk across the road.

-----------

At the same time, the girl in the shop is teasing Wooyoung about Taeyeon. She doesn’t notice her fake husband is watching her outside the shop.

“Oppa, if you decide to date with Taeyeon, I will help you.” Tiffany whispered to Wooyoung while Taeyeon was in the stock of the shop.

Wooyoung gave a dead glare to her and knocked her head, “Silly girl, none of your business!”

“Ouch, both of you are all best friends.” she pouted, rubbing her head, and the last sentence, she said in low tone “I will back to US soon! I hope you two can be together!”

“Huh, say louder! I can’t hear what you are nagging!!” Wooyoung looked curiously to her while she was keeping her head down and playing with her nails.

As she rises up her head, she faces with his face.

Wooyoung’s POV

What her brain is she thinking? Match me with stupid Taeyeon. Oh no, what does her do if she knows the one I love is her, not Taeyeon.

What is nagging about? I’m gonna bent my head to see her face while her face rise up, so I face to her.

I can her face clearly, her soft face and her soft lip, especially her beautiful eye-smile. Her both jewel eyes is really catch my heart. I wish she’s mine.

In sudden, I feel hurt.

“Ah~ ~ it’s hurt! What are you doing?” I asked Tiffany as I rubbed my arm.

“I asked you, and you didn’t reply. I waved my hand in front of your eyes, and you’re still not response, so I decided pinch your arm. Ha ha ha …” she answered while she chuckle non stop.

End of Wooyoung’s POV

Wooyoung hided his blash face and muttered, “Aigoo, how embarrassing!”

“Ah, oppa, you’re shy when I talk about my boss?” she giggled and ran toward to the stock.

“Kim Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon, come out! Jung Wooyoung , he has something to tell you!” Tiffany exclaimed while she pulled Taeyeon out from the room.

“Fany-ah, what are you doing? Today, if my work doesn’t finish, I can’t back home early.” Taeyeon mumbled.

I promise I will over time to help counting your stock, but now Wooyoung oppa has something to confess with you.” Tiffany said.

Then the two girls become clueless when they don’t see anyone in the shop.

“Ooh, where is he?” Tiffany amazed as she found him around the shop, “I think he probably has an urgent case, so he will talk you next time.” she excused.

Taeyeon warned Tiffany by glaring at her and continued her work.

“Jung Wooyoung, we need to talk next time!” Tiffany muttered and helped Taeyeon counting the stock.

----------------

(A/N I feel badly becasue it has been awhile that I can't update this story. From now, I will increase my speed to finish the quickly. OK? thanks for keeping supporting my fanfic, thanks .... ^^)