I need sun glasses

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

Tiffany step into the shop with her eye-smiling, showing her good mood.

“Wooyoung-ah, do you a sun glasses?” Taeyeon asked after Tiffany entered the shop.

“Kim Taceyon, are you silly? Wearing sun glasses in the shop! I don’t have.” Wooyoung who were standing near Taeyeon mumbled.

“Taeyeon-ah, do you have an eye-sick?” Tiffany asked.

“No, my eyes are normal. I need sun glasses because something is too shinning to me.” Taeyeon smirked and then Tiffany looked clueless.

“You and your husband don’t have any problem, right?” Wooyoung asked in low tone.

“Yeah,” she answered, showing delight pink on her cheek.

“Don’t be shy! We’ve seen already at the moment.” Taeyeon teased, taping lightly on Tiffany’s arm.

“Ooh, it’s really embarrassing!” Tiffany’s face is getting fluster and she covered her face.

“No, I think it’s really sweet, isn’t it?” Taeyeon hugged Tiffany and made a sign to Wooyong to agree her sentence.

“Um, she’s right. I hope you and him will be like this forever.” cleared his throat and said.

“Thanks you!” Tiffany said with shyness and then walked to welcome the client.

“I hope your words follow your mind too.” Taeyeon whispered to Wooyoung who was crossing his arms with grimace face.

Then he gave a dead glare to Taeyeon and walked out the shop in silent.

“This evening, don’t forget bring me back home!” Taeyeon opened the door shop and shouted.

-----------

*At the evening*

“Thanks you, please come again later!” Tiffany said to her client.

“Oh, my brighten eye-smiling Tiffany is so shinning!” Taeyeon praised to Tiffany.

“Taeyeon-ah, you and Wooyoung oppa~~” Tiffany said, “In the morning, bring to the shop and in the evening, bring to home, oh, it’s so sweet.”

“Yah, Tiffany Hwang, now my car is in the garage getting to fixed. That is a reason I ask him to give me a ride for temporary.” She sighed, “You know I need more money to repair my car. I’m so jinx today.”

“Oh, so poor my boss, I think you should change your old car; otherwise, you will expense more money to repair it.” Tiffany chuckled.

Taeyon glared at Tiffany and pinch her cheek, “Stephanie Hwang, I think your Korean language improve a lots.”

After that, they burst into laugh.

-----

Tiffany’s POV:

I’m standing outside the shop while Taeyeon is locking the shop. I’m waiting Nichkhun and she is waiting Wooyoung.

“Hey, Kim Taeyeon, why aren’t you waiting me inside the shop? It’s not a condition to stand here?” Wooyoung shourted from his car.

“Yah, Wooyoung ssi, you know, how long I’m waiting for you?” Taeyeon said in temper.

“Oppa, we just stand here. If you don’t come, we will go by Taxi.” I explained.

Taeyeon glared at him and he apologized to her, “Oh, sorry friend, I am really busy. I just finish meeting. It’s really urgent.”

“No need the word sorry. I’ve waited for 2 hours.” she mumbled, hugging her arm.

“Okay, I will pay you for dinner now." he offered.

"Luxrious restaurant!" Taeyeon replied and I added "Don't forget a bunch of roses!"

"A bunch of roses? No, it's over." Wooyoung oppa smirked and Taeyeon faked to him.

-----------------

(A/N: I write more Wooyoung and Taeyeon in this chapter. Do you like it? Sorry for late update!)