Happy Family_ part I

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

*2pm Family*

Nichkhun is busy in the kitchen while Tiffany just came out from bathing. There are only two of them in the house.

“Oppa, you need my help?” Tiffany asked and gave him her best eye smiling.

“Oh, no need! You just take a rest in here. When the food is on the dinning table, I will call you, Ok?” he said as he dragged Tiffany to sit in the sofa in the living room.

He winks to her after he back to the kitchen.

“Oppa, do you call them?” she asked.

“I call them already. I think they will arrive within 10 minutes.” he replied.

------

Meanwhile, Taecyeon, Junsu, Junho and Chansung are rushing back home after they receive the emergency call from their friend Nichkhun.

*Bell rang*

After the door open, they have arrived in row. First Taecyeon, and then Junho, Chansung, and the last is Junsu.

“Friend, what’s matter to you with Tiffany right?” Taecyeon asked after he took a deep breathe.

“Hyung, don’t tell me you and her ….?” Changsung stuck his word after Taecyeon glared at him.

“Hyung, Tiffany request to divorce?” Junho finished the sentence that Chansung couldn’t complete.

Then they keep silent and look at Nichkhun who not yet their question and just grin nicely.

“Hey, boy, if I’m not wrong, I see the bright smiling on your face not that means the sad news, right?” Junsu wonder asked.

Suddenly, they are delight when they heard a familiar tone from the kitchen, “khun oppa, what time they come? Otherwise, our food will not fresh.”

Then they ran to the room and exclaimed together, “Nichkhun Horvejkul, you play prank with us!”

“What are you taking about?” Tiffany looked clueless to them.

“Hey, hyung, where are you now? Could you back right now? I need your help!” Junsu repeated the sentence that Nichkhun called him at the moment, “Fany-ah, he called me like that!”

“Yeah, Fany noona, he called seem he had a bad news to tell us!” Chansung told as he hugged Tiffany’ arm. He did as he was complaining about someone.

After that, Junho came to another arm and complained “Fany noona, you have to give him some advise, so next time, he doesn’t dare do that again.”

The other can’t help, include Tiffany and Nichkhun burst out laugh.

Soon, Nihkhun pushes them out from her and smirked “What are you doing with my lovely wife?”

“Yeah, she is your wife, but she is my older sister too.” Junho said and tried to reach to her, but he can’t because Nichkhun stuck his way.

“Okay, stop paly like a kid! It’s time to have dinner.” Tiffany said and stopped them.

-----------