The sadness time

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

I ran out before I punch him. I almost lose my mind. I admit I can’t work while my heart is somewhere else.

--------------

“Tiffany, answered my call, ok?” I prayed after I called and massage to her many times; in contrast no answered. “Tiff, you drive me crazy now, you know?” I mused as I looked everywhere around, and I couldn’t see her presence. I am back to the cloth shop and go home, and the results are the same.

However, I disclose I have good feeling for Yoona, it’s not that means I love her. Yes, she is smart, pretty, and she is a lady who all men want be a girlfriend, exclude me. I am looking for her many places where we have been gone.

“Tiffany, Tiffany…” I shouted as I ran after her. My face became disappointed when I realized that girl is not her.

“Tiffany, where are you now?” I said while I sat on the bench and kept my down. Soon, Taecyeon called “Do you meet Tiffany?”

“Not yet!” I said and gonna hang out, but he added “Nichkhun, she has no intention lie you because she is afraid that you will angry with her. In fact, she plans to tell you yesterday, but she didn’t have a chance. She …” Taceyeon can’t continue his words because I hang out. Listen to his words make me feel more embarrassed. I insist to talk to her and meet her, so I decide call to her, but I failed again.

Suddenly, unknown number calls me. If I notice this number has called me many times, but I don’t answer. Finally, I received this call.

“Hey, what do you want? I have no good feeling answer you phone!” I mumbled, and I got shock when she replied to me “Include your wife Stephanie Hwang?”

“Who are you? You meet Tiffany? Where is her? Does she stay with you? Can I talk to her?” I asked without breath. I feel god is blessing me.

"Geez, you ask me many questions, but I can tell you that I’m Jessica Jung.” She blurted out.

“Jessica Jung?” I thought and answered “I remember you! You’re Tiffany’s close friend. I have met you twice in US.” I said, “Where is Tiffany? Can I talk to her?”

“Not now! Hmm … I think I am around your house, but …” before Jessica added, I cut “Wait me! I will be there soon!!” I hang out the call and run as fast as I can.

---------

*15 minutes later*

“Jessica, where is Tiffany?” I asked in low tone after I ran non-stop, passing many crowds and a few blocks. I can’t stand steady, and I can’t breathe easily.

“Are you OK?” Jessica asked in English, and I nodded, showing that I’m ok.

“Where is Tiffany?” I asked because I didn’t see Tiffany with her.

“Ah, Nichkhun, you don’t ask me how you are …” she teased me, and I glared at her.

“Okay, she’s in my car!” Jessica pouted, pointing to her car.

End of Nichkhun’s POV

Nichkhun walks toward the car slowly, and he opened the door quietly.

“Did she say anything?” he asked in hurt voice while he was staring at Tiffany.

“No, she didn’t. I hope she would share her sadness with me.” Jessica replied sadly, “She fell asleep like a dead after she cried like a big rain.”

“It’s my fault!” Nichkhun said as he gentle tidy her hair.

Before he carried Tiffany out from the car, Jessica remarked “Nichkhun ssi, I have something remind you. Tiffany is my best friend and my sisters too. We grow up together. You know? I have never seen she cry like this after her mother had gone. Her tear is full of hurt. She hurts, I hurt too.”

“I’m so sorry. I have no intention.” Nichkhun apologized as he frowned and sighed.

“I hope no second time; otherwise, you will lose her.” said seriously Jessica.

Nichkhun nodd and brought Tiffany out of the car.

---------