What's matter if we got catch?

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

“It’s late now! You have to go!” she told.

Tiffany’s POV:

I’m glad that I can stay in his arms, but I feel sorry for my parents. I reject him not that mean I don’t have feeling with him.

“Sorry Tiffany, sorry that I can’t control my feeling when I close with you.” he apologized in sad tone.

“Hmm… I’m sorry too because I’m not ready for this!” I replied and gave him a back hug.

“Okay, today I can respect whatever you want, but in the honeymoon night, you have to ready for it, ok?” he smirked and winked to me.

I nodded and kissed on his cheek, “Oppa, thanks you!”

Then he walked out balcony and gonna climb down, but I stopped him, “Are you sure you go this way? It’s dangerous!”

He chuckled and answered “What do you want? If I don’t climb down with this ladder, how can I go out?”

“Ladder???” I said and showed me the ladder that learned against the wall.

 “Yeah, I come here with it!” he said and raised one eyebrow to him.

“Eh~ I think you would climb with nothing, so I request you …” I pouted as I pointed to door of my room. In the truth, I want him open the door and walk lightly out.

“I’m a Spiderman?” he laughed, “And, I come here by climb up and back by walking along the main door?”

“Oh, how embarrassing?” I thought, covering my face, and then I shouted as I pushed him to close the ladder “Alright, you can go now! Call me after you back home!”

After that, he gives me fast kiss on my cheek and climbs down.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Before he climbed on the ground, Tiffany’s body is shaking. What happen with her? She jaw drop and open wide eyes. She wants to tell something Nichkhun, but she loses her word in sudden.

“Nich …. Nichkhun oo... Nichkhun oppa~!” she stuttered and pointed to something behind his back

“What? I know you miss me, but you don’t make sound like this! I’m fine. I call you as soon as I back home.” he said after he stayed in ground.

Tiffany becomes mud and makes sign to him that means there are some wrong behind his back.

“Huh???” he got shock after he turned to her sign.

“No~~” Tiffany and Nichkhun screamed together.

------------------

*At mid-night, in the living room of Hwang Villa

As the light goes up everywhere in the house, the atmosphere turns to hot for Tiffany and Ncihkhun. Mr. Hwang glares at the poor couple who are kneeling down on the floor.

“Boy, why do you come here in the mid-night?” Mrs. Hwang asked in concern.

Before Ncihkun replied, Tiffany answered “Mom, we don’t do anything wrong. He came here to take a look and back.”

“Uncle Hwang, Auntie Hwang, I’m so sorry that I am disappointed you.” Nichkhun apologized.

“How dare you come here without permission?” Mr. Hwang said in rude tone.

He keeps his down, and then he glances to Tiffany and cried out “Uncle Hwang, Auntie Hwang, I do love you precious daughter Stephanie Hwang. You can punish me whatever what you, but please don’t let me go of her!”

As he finished the sentence, he made a bow of 90 degree to her parents. In that case, Tiffany also follow with him “Dad, Mom, I do love him too. Please accept our love!”

---------------------

 

The poor couple kneeled together and bowled to them, and said “Please!”

Unexpected, Mrs. Hwang asked something strange to her husband, “Hey, Darling, this is what you want, don’t you? Why are you so serious to them?”

His ugly face turned to smiling face after he listened to Mrs. Hwang said, “Ah, Darling, I just joking with them!”

------------------

(A/N: I add more KhunFany before I finish the story, do you like it?)