Wedding Day, We have no Bride and Groom again!

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

Their kids looked clueless with their expression, “How come?” Tiffany amazed.

“Oh, honey, we just play around with you and Nichkhun. We know already about you and him since you’re in Seoul.” Mrs. Hwang said, letting Tiffany and Nichkhun stand up, and holding Tiffany’s hand.

“You know us go to Seoul?” Tiffany asked and they nodded.

“I’m happy that you’re safe and I’m so glad that both of you can live together in 2pm family.” Mrs. Hwang whined.

“Ah! It’s probably Miss Jessica Jung!” Tiffany blurted out.

“Not her fault! I asked her to look after you while you’re not around me!” Mr. Hwang said, knocking her head, and warning to Ncihkhun “You’re failed when you have escaped in wedding day. Fortunately, you do a good during in Seoul, so I will give one more chance and the last for you, remember?”

“Oh, one time for me is enough! Mr. Hwang thanks you so much!” Nichkhun whined and hugged and his future father in law tightly.

On the other side, Tiffany kissed and hugged her mother.

---------------------

*Wedding Day*

The day that they’re waiting for is arrived. The guests are gathering in garden of the hotel, except the groom and the bride.

“Aish, what time is now? Where is Ncihkhun?” Mr. Horvejkul asked his wife.

“Girl, where is your brother?” Mrs. Horvejkul asked her daughter.

“I haven’t seen him since we left home!” she said and called to him, “Dad, Mom, his phone is turned off.”

“What?” Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul amazed while Mrs. Hwang cried out “What? She is not in the room???”

Suddenly, the four of them got shock and frustrated said “What? Don’t tell me they have escaped again?”

Soon, Jessica appears on the stage with the microphone in her hand.

“Testing, testing!” she cleared and greeted everyone “Hi, Uncle Hwang and Auntie Hwang,” “Hi, Uncle Horvejkul and Auntie Horvejkul,” Hello, everyone who attend here today,”

Then she introduced herself “I am Jessica Jung who is the best friend of Miss Stephanie Hwang, and I come here to present to Mr. Nichkhun Horvejkul and Miss Stephanie Hwang who will become the newlywed today.”

“Where is Stephanie?” Mrs. Hwang asked cut.

“Um… please look at this slice show!” the slice show appeared as she finished.

 

“Hi, everybody thanks you for coming in our wedding day!” Tiffany and Nichkhun greeted from slice show.

“Oh my god, what are you doning, kid?” Mrs. Horvejkul amazed.

“Dad, Mom, please take care of yourself while I have a honeymoon trip oversea!” they told their parents and then they waved to them and to the guests “Bye, bye!”

“Now the event is completed!” Jessica concluded the speech, “So, please be yourself, and at evening, we have drinks and appetizers and dance floor for you as the same schedule.”

Then all of the guests delighted their smile and gave her around of applause.

“Darn it! Finally, we have no bride and groom in the wedding agin.” Mr. and Mrs. Hwang, Mr. and Mrs. Horvekjul mumbled together.

--------------------------

*The café near the airport

Tiffany’s POV:

“Oppa, do you remember this place?” I said as I dragged him enter the café.

“How can I forget it? Um, last time, I lost my word when she asked we’re a newlywed couple, but now I can reply without hesitate ‘Yeah, we are!’” Nichkhun oppa said in confident.

---------

“Where will we go?” I asked as we were standing in front of the airport.

“It’s up to you!” he said as he held my hand.

“Oh, there are many places in my mind. I can’t make a decision.” I giggled when I imagined the place where I will go, and I passed my paper plan to him.

“Er~ Spain? That’s good. Japan? Not bad. London? That’s a great place.” He replied after he read my paper, “What about South Africa?”

Then I nodded happily.

“Fany-ah, the place is not necessary. The most important is you, Stephanie Hwang!” he said and winked to me.

Oh, I can’t describe about my feeling now when I heard his sweetie word. I gave him a fast kiss on his lip and said “Thanks you. You’re the most important to me too.”

Then he put his arm around my waist and we go to the airport.

End of Tiffany’s POV

---------------

Finally, they become a real couple. They don’t attend in their wedding day because they think they already live as married couple when they stayed in Seoul and the lacking is they don’t have a real honeymoon trip.

--------------------

The End

Good Luck and

Thanks you