Meeting before seperate

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

Three months agreement has come, the newly couple has to back home in US, so they create goodbye party at 2pm family. Their guests are members of 2pm family, Tiffany’s best friend Jessica and her lovely boss Taeyeon with Wooyoung, and Nichkhun’s colleague Yoona.

Tiffany’s POV:

I’m busy in the kitchen with Junho while the other member is playing around in the living room.

“You should join your brothers at the outside, not playing here?” I said.

“I’m playing here? I come here to be your assistant noona!” he told.

“Huh, you are willing to be my assistant?” I smirked.

“Because I am the loser, so they order me to help you.” he pouted with sad face.

Soon, I heard the bell rang at the door.

“Ah, Taengoo! Wooyoung oppa!” I giggled, hugging her and high-five with him.

End of Tiffany’s POV

-----

Then the other also comes, Jessica and Yoona.

“Yoona, they are my friends, my roommates, and my brothers too. Junsu hyung, Junho, Chansung and him.” Taecyeon introduced one by one until Nichkhun.

Yoona greeted them, and Jessica amazed “Ooh, you’re pretty in person, Yoona ssi!”

“Um, thanks you, and why you …” Yoona asked in wonder and then Tiffany said “Yoona, she is my close friend Jessica. I show her your photo with me.”

“Sica unnie, nice to meet you!” Yoona smiled.

After that Taeyeon cleared to get attention.

“Wow, here, my lovely boss Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany introduced Taeyeon to her friends.

Meanwhile, Nichkhun looked quite when the introduction turn to Wooyoung. He delighted into smile after Tiffany said “He is Wooyong oppa, her boyfriend.” then she pointed to Taeyeon.

“Hi, everyone, nice to meet you, I’m Jung Wooyoung.” he greeted them by don’t refuse that he is not her boyfriend, but Taeyeon amazed “Ah, Hwang Miyoung, are you ok? He is my boyfriend? When?”

“From now, ok?” Wooyoung said and hold her hand.

Then the other screamed “Ooh ~, now is boyfriend, so future is ...”

------

Everybody is around the dining table.

“Oh, hyung, do you feel like me?” Junho said and raised his eye brow to Junsu “I feel strange!”

“Yeah, me too!” Chansung added.

“What?” Tiffany amazed and tasted her food “They are normal!”

“Oh, no, Fany-ah, we feel strange because today we have new members join our dinner, especially they are all pretty!” Junsu explained.

“Include me?” Wooyoung asked and then they faked smile to him “No, exclude you!”

They are burst out laugh and the atmosphere is more comfortable.

“Tiffany noona is really good at cooking. I like to eat her food. Oh, what can I do when she is not here?” Chansung said and changed his sentense after received a dead glare from Nichkhun, “Aigoo, Nichkhun hyung, you are a lucky guy.”

“He is a lucky guy, so I am an unlucky guy because she is bad at cooking.” Wooyoung continued.

As he finished, Taeyeon stepped on his foot under the table that made he was smiling while his foot was pretty hurt.

“Tiffany with Nichkhun, Taeyeon with Wooyung, and how about Yoona and Jessica?” Junsu innocent asked.

At the same time, Yoona caught the fish to Taecyeon plate while Jessica caught meat to him too.

The other “...”

----------------