What’s wrong with me?

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

Nichkhun’s POV:

What is today? Why I go home early? I don’t know either, but I feel guilty for being go home late every day and busy even weekend. My feeling tell me I’m not a good man for letting Tiffany waiting me every night.

“She must be happy when she sees me with a bouquet of pink roses.” I said as stood in front of the door. I don’t ring the bell because I want to surprise her. I lock the door and enter to the hose quietly. I look for her around the house, but she’s not home. Where she goes?

After that, I decided look for her at outside. I’m just come out 20m from the house, I see … Tiffany? She was in the car with another man. I wish I was wrong. A man came out and gentle open the door for her. She’s Tiffany and who with her?

I hid myself behind the tree. Did he know she’s my wife?

“Ah, why they’re chatting so long?” I mumbled, hitting the tree. Before I showed my exit, I saw another man appear.

“Ok Taecyeon, I think you’re working at office. Why are you here?” I thought as I looked at my watch. I didn’t much, and I approached them.

End of Nichkhun’s POV

“Hi, darling,” Nichkhun said, putting his arm around her waist and kissing her cheek.

Both men were amazed, include Tiffany.

“Nichkhun, don’t you work today?” Tiffany asked, trying to push his arm away from her.

“I work, but I miss you so much, so I back home early. Tiff, I so miss you!” he told, hugging her tightly.

He did seem no Taecyeon and Wooyoung presence.

“Ah, it’s ridiculous!” she whispered to Nichkhun, stepping on his foot, and then he smiled with pain.

“Um,” Wooyoung cleared his throat to get attention, “Tiffany ssi, I think I should go now. See you next time.”

Before Tiffany replied, Nichkhun demanded “Bye! Thanks you for drive my lovely wife back home.” he smirked, waving his hand to Wooyoung, and then raising his eye brow to Tiffany.

Taecyeon couldn’t help and walked out, and the rest Tiffany was crossing her arm, glaring to Nichkhun.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you insence?” Tiffany mumbled while both of them enter the house.

Nichkhun ignore her, lying on the sofa, turning the TV.

--------------------

(A/N: I'm back with my new chapter (both this story and "Noona, I'm not a boy!", so please keep continue!)