DEFEAT

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

“You can back out now, if you want. There is no turning back when you lose.” (Kevin)

“So, you think that we are scared just because you two are guys.”  (Yura)

“Ok, fine. Here are the rules: you have to freestyle, fulfill the winners’ one wish, and there’s no turning back now.” (Kevin)

Yura and Zuri had their backs against Kevin and Dongho after he said “No Turning Back Now.”

~ Yura and Zuri’s Conversation ~

“Unnie, are you sure we can beat them, even though we haven’t seen them dance yet.” (Zuri)

“Let’s just show them what we bring to the table. Plus, how bad can their wishes be?” (Yura)

Yura thought about what she just said. Zuri gave her a worried expression.

“Don’t worry; they aren’t that mean or dirty to do that. Trust me.” Yura said reassuring her.

The song “Hey There Hater “(Honey 2) started booming.

Yura and Zuri started grinding on the guys, but stopped to see them blushing. They faced them and started doing a y, wavy dance, even some grinding, which made the guys blush even more. Before Dongho and Kevin came on, the started crumping. Moments later, Kevin and Dongho jumped in to tease the girls back for a little revenge.

 Kevin got close to Yura’s face, again, only this time, Yura closed her eyes. Kevin went to her ear and whispered “, I’m not going to kiss you.” Yura pouted, and Kevin thought that it was cute. Meanwhile, Dongho is also teasing Zuri. He would whisper sweet nothings into her ear and she would blush feeling his warm breath on her neck. They both broke away from the girls and started to breakdance until the end of the song.

“Sis, I hate to say this, but I think the guys won this one.” Yura whispered really softly to Zuri, but it was loud enough for Kevin to hear.

“Oh, what was that? Are you admitting to defeat?” Kevin taunted, but nicely.

“Ani, I never said that.” Yura said while walking to her backpack for a bottle of water.

“Uh huh!” (Kevin)

“Na huh!” (Kevin)

“Uh huh!” (Kevin)

“Na huh!” (Kevin)

“Uh huh!”(Kevin)

“And they said that we were the little kids.”  (Dongho and Zuri)

“Be quiet.” (Yura)

“Ok, but let me clear this out.” Zuri explained. “Kevin Oppa was right. And you did say that we lost.”

“So, I was right.” Kevin smirked at Yura while Yura pouted and looked away from him.

“Fine. What are your wishes?”

“We can’t just give it to you right on the spot. I can’t really think about any right now.” (Kevin)

“Na Do.” (Dongho)

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Zuri and Yura both gave Dongho and Kevin a goodbye hug, but Yura added something to Kevin’s hug.

~ Kevin’s POV ~

We stood there for a good 10 seconds. Finally, I asked “, Are you not mad at me anymore?”

“Ani, but Oppa, make sure you think about a wish by next week.” She faintly replied. She smiled then broke away from the hug to hug Dongho goodbye, too.

“Why do I not like it when she hugs Dongho. I know Dongho doesn’t like her, but I have this weird feeling that she likes him. What’s that feeling that I have in my heart. It doesn’t feel right, but I like it.” I thought as they left.

It was dead silent when they left. Me and Dongho are just standing there.

____________________________________________________________

Hey there readers. Sorry I haven't updated in a VERY long time. I was busy with family stuff.

Now I'm back and brought you this update.

I hope you like it! :)

Comment what you think about it. :)