Introductions

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

  Min Yura (you) and Min Zuri (your younger sister) are 3 years apart. You were born in early December while Zuri was born in late September. You two were very close sisters.

One day, your appa tells the two of you that he is going to transfer you two out of Seoul Girls' High School to Jawoon High School. He never told his daughters why, but in a way, Yura and Zuri were happy to transfer schools. They have never been to a boy and girl school before. They thought that it was going to be a great experience.

  On their first day of school, they had a swarm of boys coming up to them and asking them questions. Yura and Zuri just kept on walking and keeping quiet. You two try to make excuses to leave, but the boys kept on following you and wanting to walk the two of you there.

~Yura’s POV~

 “What’s with boys these day? I like it but it’s a little too much.” Yura thought to herself.

~End POV~

 Suddenly, a guy started shooing all of the other guys away from the two of you. You two still stayed quiet. After all the boys left, he came up to us.

“Gwean Cha Na??” the boy asked.

“Ne. Kam Sa Ham Ni Da. We are fine.” (Yura)

“Well, my name is Woo Sunghyun, but you can call me Kevin.” (Kevin)

“It’s nice to meet you Kevin. My name is Min Yura, but you can call me Yura. And this is my sister.” (Yura)

“Unnie, I think I can introduce myself.” (Zuri whispers to Yura)

“An Yong Ha Se Yo. My name is Min Zuri, and you can call me Zuri.” (Zuri)

“Ne. Nice to meet the two of you. Do the two of you need to get anywhere. I can help get you there.” (Kevin)

“Well, we still need to go to the principal’s office to tell him that we are starting school today. And because of the little incident we lost some time.” (Yura)

“No problem. I can take you two there. And just let that period of time be in the past.” (Kevin)

~ Yura’s POV ~

While we were walking, I noticed how handsome Kevin was and time pasted so fast.

“Here it is. The principal’s office. Do you want me to stay and wait for you guys? I can I still have time before school starts. Plus, I want to show the two of you around the school.” (Kevin)

“You can if you want, and remember you offered to wait.”

You gave him a smile after what you said and turned your back. Zuri and I knock on the door before entering the principal’s office.

“Ne. Come in.” we heard someone say from inside and went in.

“An Yong Ha Se Yo.” Zuri and I said in unison.

“Oh, you must be the new students here at Jawoon High School.” He said.

“Ne. My name is Min Yura, while this is my sister, Min Zuri.” Yura introduced.

~ End POV ~

They chatted for a little while Kevin was outside.

~ Kevin’s POV ~

I can’t stop thinking about that smile Yura gave me. The more I think about her, the more beautiful she gets. She caught my eye ever since she stepped through the gates. Oh well, she’s probably like the rest of the girls I’ve met. I think that’ll just stay friends with her. Maybe? Maybe not? Aish.... I don’t know anymore. I wonder how long they are going to stay in there.

~ End POV ~

~ Back in the office ~

“You two will love it here at Jawoon High.” He said.

“I think we WILL love it here.” Zuri stated.

“Well, here are your schedules. I put the both of you in the same classes. It was a request from your father. I hope it’s not a problem.” (Principal)

“Ani. It’s perfect.” (Yura and Zuri said in unison)

“Since you have only 20 minutes left before school starts, you might want to find your classes beforehand.” The principal pointed out.

“Ne. An Nyong Hi Ga Se Yo.” The two of you said before leaving.     

 ~ Outside of the office ~

“How did it go?” Kevin asked.

“Oh, you really are still here. I thought you left already.” Yura said in amusement.

“Nope. Like I said, I will show the two of you around. Oh yea, so what is your schedule.” (Kevin)

“ Well we both have the same schedule. We have PE (first), Science (second), English (third), Math (fourth), History (fifth), Language (sixth), Musical Pop (seventh), and lastly Dance (eighth).” (Zuri)

“Oh really. I guess you two have the same schedule as me and my friend. Oh, there he is over there,” Kevin said.

~ Zumi’s POV ~

“Ya, Dongho! Over here!” Kevin shouted.

I turned my head to see who he was calling. It was a boy with long hair covering his ears with his bangs covering the top left part of his forehead. The more I looked at him, the cuter he got. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone talk.

Dongho ran and said “, Ya hyung, what do you want?”

“Dongho, be polite. I just wanted to introduce my two new friends. They have the same schedule as us, too.”  (Kevin)

“Oh, mianhae hyung,” Dongho said and introduced himself. “An Yong Ha Se Yo. My name is Shin Dongho, but you can just call me Dongho.”

“Ne. It’s nice to meet you Dongho, my name is Min Yura, and you can call me Yura.” Yura introduced herself.

“And I’m M-min Zuri, but you can call me Zuri. N-nice to meet you.” Zuri stuttered.

“Nice to meet the both of you as well.” He said while adding an eye smile.

“Sorry to ruin the moment, but we have 10 minutes left until the bell is going to ring. I think that we should start walking to our class.” (Kevin)

“Oh, we should hurry.” I said, so we won’t be late to class on the first day of school.

“OPPA!!!!” Someone yelled.

I turned around and saw a girl rushing toward us. *Who is she?* I saw her rush toward Dongho and hug him. To be honest, I got a little jealous.

~ End POV ~

“Oppa, did you miss me?” she said in a cute voice.

“Of course I missed you. Your my Agi!” he said while giving her a tight hug.

“Oppa, will you go shopping with me today afterschool?” she asked while interlocking her hands with his.

“I don’t know. I’m kind of busy with studying today.” He said softly so she doesn’t get mad.

“WHAT! YOUR BUSY! YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND! And you still haven’t bought me that purse I wanted. If you don’t love me enough to buy it for me, then let’s BREAK UP!!!” she screamed.

Zuri had a bad feeling that she was a gold digger, but she didn’t want to say anything. She whispered to Yura to ask Kevin if we can leave before we are late. Kevin agreed and they left the couple to solve their problems.

They arrived to the locker rooms and went their separate ways, and Dongho caught up with Kevin while walking to the lockers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                    What do you think will happen in PE??? Will something go wrong???

                                                                                                      Please comment! :)

                                                                                      It might be a little long for my first fanfic. :)

A little GIF of Kevin

And a GIF of Dongho