Dongho's Birthday Party Part 2

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

They’ve finally arrived and are now entering the water park. They said they were the VIPs, so they got waterproof passes to wear around their necks. The pass lets them go everywhere in the water park.

Yura and Zuri went to the restrooms to change into their bathing suits, and Kevin and Dongho took Jihoon to change into their swimwear. They came out and saw what each other wore.

Kevin

wore a black California Republic tank, a pair of black board shorts, and a white and black Diamond snapback.

 

 

Dongho

wore a white tank that said “Blow Ur Mind Away”, a pair of white board shorts, and a black and gray Street Swag snapback.

 

 

Jihoon

wore a plain tan tank top, a pair of blue Spiderman board shorts, and a red and gray Spiderman snapback.

 

 

Yura

wore a multi-colored Puma Bikini, black and blue Los Angeles snapback, and black sunglasses.

 

 

Zuri

wore a hot pink bikini with a red Superman crop top, pink Los Angeles snapback, and black sunglasses.

 

 

“Awh, Jihoon-ah, you look so adorable.” Yura and Zuri squealed at how cute he looked.

“What about us?” Dongho asked.

“You guys look great too. “ Zuri smiled.

“That’s more like it.” Dongho smiled proudly.

“What about me?” Kevin whispered softly into Yura’s ear, while she was taking a picture of Jihoon.

“Y-you look good too. “ Yura gave him a shy smile and looked back at Jihoon.

“Yura noona, you look really pretty.” Jihoon smiled while holding both sides of your cheeks.

“Go-ma-wo, Jihoon-ah.” Yura smiled to him and cupped his face with her hands.

“Jihoon-ah, don’t you think this noona looks pretty too.” Zuri said while squatting down to his level and pointing to herself.

“Ne, Zuri Noona neo-mu yep-peo-yo.” Jihoon smiled very brightly and poked both sides of Zuri’s cheeks.

“Hurry, let’s go. I want to have some fun and get wet now.” (Dongho)

“Yeah, let’s go!” (Zuri)

“Wait, we still have Jihoon too, remember. Who’s going to watch him, if all of us leave at once?” (Kevin)

“I will. I don’t feel like going on any rides yet, so I’ll watch him. You guys go have fun for now.” (Yura)

“Then, Kevin, you stay with her. Okay? OKAY.” Zuri smiled then Dongho and Zuri ran off.

“Guess I’m staying.” (Kevin)

“You don’t have to stay, if you don’t want to.” (Yura)

“No. It’s okay.” He assured her with a smile.

Kevin kneeled down to Jihoon’s height and asked with a smile “Where do you want to go first?”

“Hmmm.... EVERYWHERE!” Jihoon said excitedly while jumping up and down.

“Arraso, then let’s go.” Kevin said and grabbed his backpack.

“Noona, aren’t you coming?”
“Uh, yeah. “Yura said and quickly pick up her bag.

>>Fast Forward>>

It’s been an hour since they’ve watched Jihoon. He wanted to get wet again, so they took him to the Children’s Pool to let him swim a bit. Kevin and Yura just sat on the beach chairs and watched Jihoon, who was playing in the water.

“You must be bored?” (Yura)

“No, I’m not. It’s quiet fun watching him.” (Kevin)

“Yeah, he’s a great kid.” She said while smiling.

“Noona, hurry and play. It’s fun!” Jihoon said while walking up to her.

“Arraso.” She said and slid herself into the 3-foot pool.

“Hyung, you too.” (Jihoon)

Kevin also slid himself into the pool and Yura started to splash water at him. Jihoon then joined in and started wetting him too.

“Ya, Ya! You guys are so going to pay for this.” Kevin said while splashing the other two.

“Jihoon, help your hyung get noona.” He said and with that, Jihoon did what he was told and splashed Yura.

“Ahhh! Yah! Too much water!” Yura yelled.

“Looks like you guys are having fun.” 2 voices popped out of nowhere.

The 3 of them looked to see Dongho and Zuri looking at the three of them with a smile.

“Oh, when did you guys get there?” (Yura)

“Just a bit ago.” (Zuri)

“Are you guys done riding the rides already?” (Kevin)

“Most of them. I feel so refreshed.” (Dongho)

“That’s good to hear. And I guess you guys are here to get Jihoon.” (Yura)

“Yeah, pretty much.” They said in unison.

“It is our turn, you know.” (Zuri)

“What time is it???”

“11:30, so it’s almost time for the food to come out.”

“Yay! Food~! Can we go now? I want to eat.” Jihoon said with joy.

“Yes, we will in a little bit. First things first, we need to get out of the pool.” (Yura)

“Not yet. I still want to play for a bit with all of you.” Jihoon whined, and everyone gave in and played in the pool for about 20 more minutes.

They were all having a good time until they heard an announcement.

“Lunch will be served in the Food Court in 10 minutes.  Please report to the Food Court for your lunches.” They heard someone announcer.

Kevin and Dongho pulled themdelves up first wile Yura, Zuri, and Jihoon were behind them.

“Let’s go eat now. Okay? We’ll come back after we are done eating.”

“Okay, let’s go~!”  Jihoon said cheerfully while trying to get out of the pool.

Zuri and Yura then pulled themselves up, with a bit of struggling. Now, they were all out of the pool and headed toward the Food Court, which was already full of people. They went into the building next to it and showed he staff their passes and went in. In there, they saw the cake that was in a big refrigerator  with a ton of presents everywhere.

“Wow.” Yura and Zuri said in unison.

“So many presents.” Jihoon said in awe.

“You guys are the VIPs right?” (Staff)

“Yes, we are.” (Dongho)

‘Your father has told us to leave a room for you and your friends. Please, follow me.”

With that all 5 of them went into an elevator and went up 5 floors. They went into a room that had the view of the water park. It was beautiful.

The Room

had its own television and had a few tables, with the view of the waterpark.

[Pretend that you see the waterpark in the background.]

They all looked around and liked what they saw.

“The food is in the room next door. If you need anything else, please, just press this button next to the door. We will come as soon as possible.” She said and left.

>> Fast Forward>>

Jihoon was back in the water and Yuri and Dongho were with him in the water.

Kevin stood up and went somewhere, saying that some other students needed to tell him something.

Yura was sitting there listening to music and playing with her phone. Her phone vibrated and a notification came up. It was a message from Kevin, and a smile came on her face.

~Yura’s POV~

I felt my phone vibrate and saw that it was a text message from Kevin. I felt a smile come on my face.

I opened the text and it said:

 

Meet me near the Cave Spa. I’ve got something to tell you. Hurry! ;)

                                                                                                       -Kevin

I got up and started walking toward the Cave Spa.

“Ya! Unnie, where are you going?” Zuri asked me from a far.

“I’m just going somewhere. Help watch Jihoon for me. I will be back in a bit.” I said back to her.

As I got closer and closer to the Cave Spa, I got more and more butterflies in my stomach.

“I wonder where he went?” I thought as I was looking around for Kevin.

I saw Kevin leaning on the opening of the Cave Spa. I started to walk toward him when I saw someone going up to him as well. I tried to focus my eyes to get a better look at her. She looked familiar, but I don’t remember where I saw her from.

 

Moments later, my vision began to get blurry.

_____________________________________

A/N:

 

I'm really really sorry for my slow updating.

Please tell me if you liked this update or not.

 

FYI, this fanfic might end somewhere around Chapter 35 or 40.

 

I also would like you to check out my other fanfic too. Well, it's not a fanfic, and i still don't know what to call it. But, i show alot of GIFs of EXO.

 

CUTE EXO GIFs

 

Have you seen U-KISS's new MV yet???

What did you think about it?

If not, here it is :)