Over The Past 3 Months Part 2

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

>> Fast Forward >>

On May 8 th [Mothers’ and Fathers’ Day in Korea], all of their families went over to Yura and Zuri’s house to celebrate Mother’s and Father’s Day. The kids planned everything.

First they asked their parents to meet them at a restaurant to celebrate and to dress formal, but when they got there, all of the parents met each other. They each called their kids to see why they were doing this. When they picked up their cellphones, they just told their parents to get to know their friends’ parents.

Second the decorating was done by Yuki.

Third, there was the cake, made by Zuri.

Then, the guys went to the local market and shops to buy ingredients for the dinner.

 Lastly, Yura was in charge of helping out anywhere where help was needed and making sure everything was perfect.

When the guys came back, the girls started cooking and the guys volunteered to help out. It’s a good thing that the kitchen was huge.

                                                     

When all of the food was done, they all changed into their clothes before their parents came home.

Kei

Dongho

Kevin

Yuki

Zuri

Yura

Everyone was ready. They got all of their presents prepared and set them next to the cake in the kitchen. They called their parents to meet up at Yura and Zuri’s house. They lied and said that they were all watching movies over there.  So, the parents did what they were told and followed Mr. and Mrs. Min to their home. When the kids heard the gates opening, they turned off the light inside, but kept the porch light on, and went to their hiding spots.

When all of the parents came through the door, they all said and went to their parents “SURPRISE! HAPPY MOTHER’S AND FATHER’S DAY!”

They parents were all speechless.

“Wae. Do you not like it? We’ve been planning this for 2 weeks now.” (Yura)

“No, it’s not like that. I just can’t believe my babies did this for us.” Mrs. Min went and hugged both Zuri and Yura.

“Ok good because I thought that you wouldn’t like it.” Zuri said while smiling and looking at the other parents hugging and patting their child’s back.

“I hope you like it.” Yuki said to her parents in Japanese.

“We are very thankful. This is our first Mother and Father’s Day in Korea.” Her mom replied back in Japanese and hugged Yuki.

They each asked their parents what they thought of the surprised, and they all got positive feedback. All of a sudden, we heard a rumbling sound coming from Dongho.

“Can we eat now. I’m just thinking about all the food we made.” (Dongho)

“That reminds me. We made all of your favorite dishes. Let’s to dining room.” (Yura)

                                                 

                                                 

                                                 

                                                 

"This is like a mini buffet, so you can get the food you want, then procede to the dining table." (Zuri)

                                                  

“Omo, you guys made so much.” Mrs. Min said to her daughters.

“Please, eat anything you want.” (Zuri)

“Come on guys, dig in.” Yura said to her friends.

The adults chatted amongst themselves, and so did the six of them. They all finished eating and were full. Everyone thanked the six of us for our hard work in preparing everything. They all left, leaving the pile of dishes in the kitchen. Yura and Zuri put on their aprons and were about to turn start washing when their mom came in.

“Kids, you must be tired from all of that, just go to sleep. Plus it’s getting late and you still have school tomorrow. I’ll tell one of the maids to do them.” (Mrs. Min)

“But we already told the maids to go to sleep, even though they were refusing.” (Yura)

“It’s okay, I’ll wake them up. Now shoo. Go change and go to sleep.” (Mrs. Min)

“Arraso.” They said and left because they didn’t want to argue with her on this special day.

The both of you took a shower and changed into your sleepwear and went to sleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I know I'm rushing it, but I'm getting to my point faster. :)