Just Kidding

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

A/N: Hope you like this update. It's longer now. It's been a while since I wrote this much.

Enjoy!  :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kevin quietly walked into the room. It was dark and silent. Too quiet. Kevin looked about one more time while standing at the door. He was about to leave when he heard a soft and uneven sniff. He the lights, and there Yura was, sitting in the corner of the room near the mirror, crying into her knees. Kevin slowly started approaching her.

“Yura?” Kevin said with a soft voice.

~ Yura’s POV ~

I flinched when I heard my name. I didn’t hear the person’s voice clearly; I thought that it was Zuri, so looked up to see if it was Zuri. But unfortunately, it was Kevin. I placed my forehead on my knees, looking down at the floor.

“Yura, I thought that I would never find you.” Kevin went on his knees and hugged me.

I liked the warm embrace, but I just didn’t want it from him right now.

 I half yelled, not wanting his presence here “, Let go of me! What do you want?!!”

I pushed him off of me and turned to face the wall.

“I just wanted to find you, to see if you were okay. And apologize.” Kevin said while sitting down beside me.

 “As you can see, I’m not now go away. I don’t need your apology. Nothing you can say will get me back my. . . Never mind. Just go away.” She cut herself off because she just noticed what she was about to say.

“I’m sorry. I-“ Kevin was cut off.

“I don’t need you apology. I’m not going to accept it.” I said and gave him a little push Kevin.

Kevin didn’t listen and just kept on going on with his sentence. “I don’t know why I did it. It’s just that.....” Kevin thought of a way to put it, but nothing came out of his lips.

“It just what!” I snapped.

“I just don’t know why I did it.” Kevin said.

“So it meant nothing.” I snapped at him again.

“Not entirely.” Kevin admitted.

“Then what did it mean to you.” She started falling down her cheeks even more.

Kevin sat in front of you. He had his hand on your cheek. His hands were warm and soft, yet still manly. You were about to push his hands away, until you saw him smile at you and wiping away your tears.

 “It meant everything to me, but let’s just pretend it didn’t happen. Go back to when we were going to go home. I don't like to see you like this.” Kevin said, while flashing his angelic smile. He was still wiping away your tears.

You nodded and smiled. He saw your smile and pulled you into a hug. His arms around your arms; your head on the right side of his chest, and you two stayed like that for a while. You felt a little tired, so you closed your eyes for a little, but you couldn’t fall asleep.  You heard Kevin call your name, but you didn’t answer. You didn’t have the energy to reply back. All of a sudden, you felt Kevin lightly kiss your forehead.

“I’m really sorry.” Kevin whispered.

“I’m sorry, too, for making you guys worried.” You thought. 

You opened your eyes for a moment, but they felt heavier everytime you blinked. Soon after your battle to stay awake, you lost. You were in dreamland minutes later.

About an hour later (but felt like minutes), Kevin woke you up. “Let’s take you home.”

You nodded and opened your eyes slowly, due to the bright lights.

“What about Zuri? Where is she? She must be worried about me. I don’t go anywhere without telling her first.” I said and widen my eyes.

“It’s okay. She’s probably home already. I told Dongho to walk her home while I came to look for you.” Kevin reassured.

I eased my breath when I heard what he said.

I my phone, which i turned off after Zuri kept on calling and texting you. Before, you just needed some time alone. I checked what time it was, and it was 7:20 PM, when school ended at 3 o'clock. Your eyes widened when you saw what time it was. You just hoped that your appa wasn't going to be mad at you. You were more worried about Kevin. Why didn't he just wake me up earlier? You snapped out of your thoughts when Kevin asked me if i was feeling alright.

~ End POV ~

“Oh, I hope I didn’t cause a problem for you?”  Yura said.

“Ani.” (Kevin)

“Mianhae Oppa, for causing so much trouble.” Yura said, while looking at the floor.

“Since your calling me oppa again, does that mean that we are back to normal?” Kevin replied with a big smile. Yura nodded and put her bag on her back.

“Yura.” (Kevin)

“Ne.” (Yura)

“Pretend that the kiss never happened. Unless,” Kevin said and paused.

Yura stayed silent.

Then he smirked “, You want another one.”

He put his hand on her back pulling her closer to him, while the other cupped her left cheek. He closed his eyes and brought his face closer to hers, reducing the distance between them slowly. Yura just stood there, looking at his eyes. As he got closer, she closed her eyes. He was centimeters away from her lips.

He smirked again and whispered into her ears “Just Kidding.”

He released you from his grip and left you dumbfounded.  Kevin tugged on Yura’s arms, to make her snap out of the trance she was in. She soon snapped out of her trance and looked at the ground while blushing like crazy.

“Come on, let Oppa take you home. It’s getting dark and I don’t want you to walk alone.” Kevin gave her a little smile.

Yura felt her heart flutter before she nodded.

“Ga Ja.” Kevin put his arm on her shoulders as they left the room.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Hope you liked/ loved it! :)

Please comment and upvote! :)