Never Knew They Went to My School

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

An hour has already past and no one came for him, and Kevin went to ask the front desk to do another all call. During the next hour of waiting, Yura slowly fell asleep on Kevin shoulder. No one has come to claim Jihoon. Kevin was getting worried, but it went away for a while when he looked at Yura.  

~ Kevin’s POV ~

She really seemed like a mom today. This is the reason why I fell for her. She’s loving, kind hearted, smart, and beautiful. I looked to my left and saw her angelic face. I put a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled at her. My attention then went to Jihoon. He looked a little cold.

“Excuse me.” (Kevin)

“Yes.” (Worker)

“Can I please have a blanket?” (Kevin)

“Sure. Just wait a moment.” (Worker)

She returned and handed the blanket over to me. I slowly placed the blanket on Jihoon without waking up Yura.

~ End POV ~

>>Fastforward>>

Kevin checked the time and it was now 6PM.

“Something doesn’t seem right.” He thought.

“Excuse me. Sir?” one of the workers came up to him.

“Yes?” (Kevin)

“We are going to be closing in an hour. I think that it’s best to take him to the police station.” She said.

“Okay. Thank You.” (Kevin)

“Yura.” Kevin gave her a little shake.

“Are they here?” Yura said while slowly opening her eyes.

“No, but we might need to take him to the police station.” (Kevin)

“Why?” (Yura)

“His sister hasn’t appeared yet and it’s already 5. The zoo is going to close in an hour.” (Kevin)

“What are we supposed to tell him then?” (Yura)

“I don’t know. Let’s go. The faster we bring him there, then the faster he gets to his family.” (Kevin)

Yura nodded and woke up Jihoon.

“Is noona here now?” (Jihoon)

“No, but we need to take you somewhere, so we can find them. Ok?”  (Yura)

“Ok.” (Jihoon)

They left the building and headed for Kevin’s car. Kevin carried Jihoon out and let him fall back asleep on his shoulder. When they reached the car, Yura went to sit in the backseat and told Kevin to place Jihoon’s head on her lap so he doesn’t wake up. Kevin looked for a local police station. He found one that was about half an hour away.

>>Fast Forward>>

~ Yura’s POV ~

Jihoon had to use the restroom, so kevin took him

"You go in first, we will come in after he's done." (Kevin)

"Ok" (Yura)

As you walked in, you saw a bunch of boys. They looked familiar, then you remembered the first day you

transferred to Jawoon high. They were the boys from that day. The ones that crowded around you and

Zuri on the first day. You looked at them and wondered why they were here. Then one of them looked

at you, while you were entering the police station. He was tall and cute, but he had a bruised face.

 

You thought “They probably got in a fight, but he doesn't look like the one to be in a fight.”

 

He started whispering to his friends and his friends looked at you. You looked away and just kept on walking to find a seat while you waited for Kevin and Jihoon. You playing with your phone so you wouldn't pay attention to the boys. The boy, that looked at you earlier, came up to you.

 

"Hey" (boy)

 

"Hi” (Yura)

 

“Did you need something?” (Yura)

 

“You see, I sort of got dared to come here, so can I sit here for a sec?” he said.

 

“Sure” you answered.

 

There was an awkward silence.

 

“You seem familiar.” He asked.

 

“You and your friends look familiar, too.” You said.

 

Another awkward silence.

"I got it. The girl the one from the Jawoon school gates?” (the boy)

“Yeah, that was me.” (Yura)

“How come I never see you in school?” (the boy)

“It’s just that- wait, you go to my school.” (Yura)

“Yea. My names Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. I’m a senior at Jawoon High. What’s your name?” Chanyeol said with a smile.

“My name is Min Yura. I’m also a senior.” (Yura)

“Why are you here at the police station?” (Yura)

“We got in a little fight with some guys from another school.” (Chanyeol)

“So who won?” (Yura)

“No one knows. The cops came too early. Everyone tried to escape, but they caught some of my buddies and I.” (Chanyeol)

“Now same goes to you. What are you doing here?” (Chanyeol)

“My friend and I are helping a little boy find his parents.” (Yura)

“So I’m guessing that you’re a little Miss Goody-Goody.” (Chanyeol)

“I am not a goody-goody.” (Yura)

“Whatever you say? Anyways, where’s your friend?” (Chanyeol)

“Taking the little boy to the bathroom.” (Yura)

At that moment, the doors opened and Kevin and Jihoon entered the building. Kevin saw Yura talking to someone, so he whispered something to Jihoon.

“Jihoon, want to play a little joke on that hyung?” Kevin asked and Jihoon nodded in agreement.

“Let’s play family again. Ok?” he said smirking at Yura, who still hasn’t noticed them at the door yet.

“Jihoon-ah.” Yura said and Jihoon came running toward her and Kevin followed.

“Omma!” Jihoon yelled.

“Jihoon, what are talking about?“ (Yura)

“Who is this? I’ve never seen him before.” (Jihoon)

“This is Chanyeol. He goes to my school.” (Yura)

“Oh, ok.” He said smiling and left to sit on Kevin’s lap.

“I never knew that you were a mom.” (Chanyeol)

“I’m not. We were just playing around.” She said with a smile.

“Yura, we should go now. They are ready to see us.” Kevin said aloud while holding Jihoon’s hand.

“Well, I guess that I will see you at school.” (Yura)

“Or tomorrow.” (Chanyeol)

“What do you mean tomorrow?” Yura asked confused.

“Tomorrow, your best friends’ birthday party. It’s Saturday tomorrow.” (Chanyeol)

“Oh yeah. Then I guess that I’ll see you tomorrow then.” (Yura)

Yura got up and went through the doors where Kevin and Jihoon were at. Chanyeol let out a sigh.

“Why can’t you see that I like you?” he asked you after the doors closed.

~Over View in Yura’s POV~ (Sorry, couldn’t think of anything else to write.)

We told the police officer the situation, and they said that Jihoon has to stay with us, until his parents or sister comes to the police, looking for him. They will put flyers up about a found child, and tell us if they get any news about his parents or siblings. We thanked the officer and went home.

Kevin dropped me off at my house. Before I go in, I tell Jihoon goodnight and that I will see him tomorrow morning. He hugged me tightly and tells me goodnight. I said bye to Kevin and went inside.

Zuri was inside watching TV and I had the temptation to tell her what happened the whole day.

~End POV~

Jihoon is going to stay with Kevin and Dongho, until they get some news. Kevin called Dongho while driving back to their house. Dongho was fine with it, so Jihoon stayed the night at their house.

______________________________________________________________________

I bet you guys were waiting for a very long time. I just have to apologize. I’ve been getting busy and stuff since I’m starting school again. I will try my best to update at least once a week.

Hope this update is okay. I want some feedback.

FYI, EXO will appear in a few more chapters. :) For those KISSMEs and EXO fans ( like me ), that will be a gift, because i update too slowly.

------I was also wondering if someone could help me with a scene for later chapters. Because I'm not the kind of person to write about it, but it will fit some scenes for later. If you feel like helping me with it or know someone who can, message me. I would really appreciate it. Don't worry, i will give you credit for helping .  :)----------------

And, I really want to know my subbies better, so comment your Top 3 bias groups and your Top 3 biases.  Who knows, I might put them in the story… :)

Comment, up vote, share, and like my story. I would love it if you did. 

Thanks and I will update ASAP!

                                                  ~~~~ B Y E ! ~~~~