Let's Go

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

Here's another long chapter.

Hope you like it!

:)

______________________________________________________________________________________

“Yura? Are you okay?” (Kevin)

“Huh? Oh, Yeah, I’m fine,” (Yura)

“Are you ready? It’s your turn to come over, now.” (Kevin)

“Arra.” (Yura)

On the inside. She was really nervous and shaking. She thought that it was finally time to get rid of her fear. She gathered up all of her courage and started for the gate.

 “I promise I’ll catch you if you fall. I don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“Yaksok.” Yura was putting out her pinky out for him to promise too.

“Naneun Yaksok.” He wrapped his pinky around hers and gave her a soft smile.

“Come on you can do it. Hwaiting.” She mumbled to herself.

She started going up quickly. Seconds later, she was at the very top of the gate. When she reached the top, she thought of the incident, but she shook her head, so she didn’t think about it. She brought both of her legs over and was starting to go down. Every move she made, she took a deep breath before doing so. She had about 7 feet more before she reaches the bottom. (A/N: The gate is 13 feet tall.) She had about 5 more feet to go, but BAM!

She lost her grip on one of the bars. She was falling. She shut her eyes tightly and flashback and memories of her past came back.

She scream, out of nowhere “, KEVIN!!!”

Kevin turned around and went to her as fast as he could. Luckily, he caught her.  She practically fell on top of him. She was in his arms, while Kevin was on the floor. He cushioned her fall. She opened her eyes and saw Kevin in pain.

~ Kevin’s POV ~

“Kevin! Are you okay?!” Yura panicked.

“Where does it hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital???” (Yura)

“It’s a good sight to see you worried about me. By the way, I’m fine.” I smiled, while still having some pain in my back.

“Stop joking around. I thought that you were really hurt because of me.” Tears started to trickle down her cheeks.

She started crying out of nowhere, but I didn’t know what to do. Instead, I let my actions speak for themselves.  I pulled her into a tight hug. She was bursting with tears. I felt her grip tighten on my shirt and the left side of my chest getting wet. I didn’t care for my shirt, so I just left her on me for a few minutes. Soon after, her cries quieted down. She loosened her grip on my shirt and wrapped her arms around me. I felt butterflies all in my stomach. (A/N: Kevin is now leaning on the bars of the gate.)

“Kevin?” She called out my name.

“Mmm.” I hummed with a little curiosity.

“Can I ask for a favor?” (Yura)

“Sure.” I responded.

“Can you like not tell anyone about what just happened and about what happened earlier too?” (Yura)

“Ok, but why?” I pouted.

“Just because.” (Yura)

“Why? Are you embarrassed?” I squinted my eyes, questioning her.

“Just because, alright.” Yura said a little more seriously.

“OK, ok, I’ll stop asking.” I stopped arguing.

~ END POV ~

They sat there quiet for a bit, until Yura broke the silence.

“I think that I should be going home now. It’s getting late.” (Yura)

“Let me take you. It’s already 9 o’clock.” (Kevin)

“Okay, but no more funny business.” (Yura)

“Well, I can’t promise that.” He smirked.

Yura glared at him very seriously.

“I’m just kidding.” Kevin smiled.

“Let me call Dongho, saying that we are leaving school now.” (Kevin)

They started walking, while Kevin called Dongho.

~ Phone Conversation ~

Zuri and Dongho: OPPA/HYUNG!!!!!!

Kevin: There’s no need to yell. You almost broke my eardrums.

Zuri and Dongho: Sorry.

Dongho: Did you find her?

Kevin: Of course I did.

Zuri: Where was she?

Kevin: In the dance room, where we had the dance battle.

Zuri and Dongho: Why was she there?

Kevin: IDK?

Zuri: Can you put her on the phone?

Kevin: Yea, hold up.

He handed you the phone, but you pushed it away.

Yura whispered “, Tell her that I’ll talk to her when I get home.”

Kevin nodded and continued the conversation.

Kevin: She said that she’ll talk to you later.

Zuri: Oh, okay then. Make sure you bring her home.

Kevin: Arraso. Ahnyoung.

Zuri and Dongho: Paili!

~ End Convo ~

They walked 4 more blocks (about a 30 minute walk), until they reached a huge, beige and white house.

 

 Kevin walked Yura to the door.

“Would you like to come in?” (Yura)

“Ani. Can you go tell Dongho to come out? We have to go home too.” (Kevin)

“Just come in and wait for Dongho.”

“Ani. I’ll wait out here.”

“Ok, just wait for a moment then.”

Moments later, Dongho Yura came out.

“Noona ,I’m glad your back. I practically had to force Zuri to go to sleep.” (Dongho)

“Thanks, she would have been asking me tons of questions like crazy.” (Yura)

“We’ll get going now. Go inside and get some rest. You need it.” (Kevin)

“Wait, before you two leave. Here’s your jacket. Thanks for letting me borrow it.”

“I was wondering whose jacket you were wearing.” (Dongho)

“No problem. We’ll get going now.” (Kevin)

“Bye Noona. Tell Zuri that I said goodbye, too.” (Dongho)

“Bye, see you tomorrow.” (Yura)

Yura went inside. She took a shower and wore a peach jersey top and peach shorts to match it. She went to her room, where she found Zuri sleeping on her bed. Zuri was wearing her “Coffee Buzz” tank top and bee printed shorts. Yura just went under her covers and was about to turn off her lamp, when Zuri started moving around.

Their Outfits

“Oh, unnie. Your home?”

“No, I’m still at school.”

“Stop doing that. You’re so lucky appa didn’t come home yet. He has the night shift tonight. And can I sleep here tonight, I’m so comfortable right now.” Zuri showed some of her agyeo.

“Arraso. Just go back to sleep. We still have our 2 nd day of school tomorrow.” (Yura)

The rest of the night was peaceful.                              

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it. In the next chapter, i'm going to rush it a bit, so don't be mad when i post it up.

Just tying to get to a special chapter.

Anyways, please comment and upvote my story!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday

To

The

One 

And

Only.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongho!

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHO!