Does He Like Me, Too???

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

~ Yura’s POV ~

Zuri and I were leaving the room. We started talking about going to the mall and buying school books. We were walking toward the stairs when I felt weird. That’s when it hit me. I was FALLING! I closed my eyes tight and thought “, I’m not gunna make it. I going to die.”

Then I felt like something pulled me toward them. Strong arms wrapped around me. Someone caught me and is holding me. I opened my eyes to see Kevin’s face, again only inches away. I stared into Kevin’s eyes, as he did the same. I started to blush and looked away to see Zuri and Dongho walking around the corner.

“How did we end up like this?” she thought to herself while getting back up on her feet.

~ End POV ~

~ Flash Back ~

10 minutes Earlier

“Hyung, what just happened?” (Kevin)

“I think that they are into us now.” (Dongho)

“Maybe so. Let’s go walk them home.” (Kevin)

MOMENTS LATER

“Hyung, I see them.” (Dongho)

“Who are the other girls near the stairs?” (Kevin)

Dongho stopped to see some girls pour something on the floor.

“I think that they are pouring something onto the floor. What is it???” (Dongho)

“Oh, no, we have to get them before they step on the puddle.” (Kevin)

~ Dongho’s POV ~

“Please don’t step on the puddle. Please.” (Dongho thought)

Without even thinking, I grabbed onto Zuri’s wrist, softly but firmly not to hurt her, and pulled her towards me, before she fell. Zuri was now in his arms. His posture was sturdy, so he wouldn’t fall with her. Her eyes were still shut tightly.

“She’s still so cute. I wonder what my girlfriend is going to say about this? WAIT, what girlfriend?!!” (Dongho thought)

~ End POV ~

“Gwaen Cha Na Yo??” (Dongho)

Zuri finally opened her eyes when she heard Dongho’s voice. She saw the position they were in and slowly stood up properly.

“Ne, Gwaen Cha Na.” (Zuri)

“Does he like me, too???” (Zuri thought)

_______________________________________________________________________

Dongho still has a girlfriend, RIGHT????    Find out the next chapter. :)

Sorry for the really short update. Running out of ideas. 

But I will still update! 

Hope you like it. :)