Over The Past 3 Months Part 1

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

It's a really short update, but I'm updating more, so don't worry. 

__________________________________________________________

~ Author’s POV ~

It’s been 3 months since Yura and Zuri attended Seoul High. Many things happened in the meantime.  

Feeling wise, the four of them became really close. They all had feelings for each other, but no one had the guts to ask their crush out. Day by day, their feelings grew bigger and bigger each day.

School wise, they all were in the Top 50 Smartest Students for test score ranks. Meaning, they were one of the smartest students in the entire school. Yura and Zuri always kept their grades up to at least a B+.

Reputation wise, let’s just say that they were in the Top 10 Richest Students at Seoul High. [A/N: Seoul High is like those rich schools.] Dongho was the richest student at Seoul High, while Kevin was the 3 rd in rank. Yura and Zuri were the 6 th richest students there. The rank made the Top 10 richest students the Kingkas and Queenkas.

After a few weeks, they met 2 new transfer students from Japan. The girl’s name was Yuki Yamamoto. She was a bubbly, cheerful girl, and she was the 9 th richest student when she came into Seoul High, but surprisingly. She was very smart, too. Next, the guy’s name was Kei Haruki. He was very smart, rich, fashionable, and cute.  He was the 8 th richest and became a Kingka the first day he arrived. On their first day of school, Yuki and Kei became friends with Yura, Zuri, Kevin, and Dongho. As time went on, Yuki and Kei began to have feelings for each other, but they didn’t realize it.   

All 6 of them did almost everything together. They were inseparable.

>>Fast Forward >>

In April, they all volunteered at a center to plant and care for trees on Arbor Day. On Arbor Day, there was a lot of skin ship. For example, their hands touching, when they pass things to each other.

>> Fast Forward >>

On May 5 th [Children’s Day], they volunteered again at XXXX Orphanage. They each donated money to help the children at the orphanage, so they can have better meals, have toys, good clothing, and have a better living environment. They guys played with the kids, while the girls were preparing a meal for them. They had fun, but the kids were sad to hear that they had to leave. They were begging them to stay longer, but they couldn't. They hugged every kid before leaving and saying goodbye.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N:

What do you think???