A Little Cutie

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

Yura and Kevin finally got there at around 10.  Yura’s eyes were wide open looking at everything that caught her eye. Kevin just stayed behind and watched her look around the Rose Garden.

He took a few pictures of her from his phone. Yura heard clicks. She turned around to see Kevin taking pictures of her.

“Yah, what are you doing?” she glared at him.

“Nothing.” He put away his phone and smiled innocently.

Yura walked back to Kevin and they both went to check out the map.

“Wow, there’s so much we can do today. What do you want to do first?” (Kevin)

Yura was silently looking at the map while pouting. [A/N: She pouts when she’s concentrating on something.]

“So cute.” Kevin thought while looking at Yura.

“Let’s just follow the map. I want to look at everything today.” Yura smiled brightly.

“Alright then let’s go.” Kevin’s smile followed hers.

After 2 and a half hours, they visited the whole African Pavilions, Australian Pavilion, Insectarium, Nocturnal Pavilion, Tropical Birds Hall, Elephant Observatory, and lastly the Large Waterfowl Aviary. They took a selca with every animal they saw.

“Yura, are you hungry?” (Kevin)

“No, not yet.” In an instant, Yura’s stomach growled, not too loud, but loud enough for Kevin to hear.

“Are you sure you’re not hungry?” (Kevin)

“Maybe a little.” (Yura)

“Then let’s go. I see a restaurant up ahead.” (Kevin)

“Assa.” (Yura)

They found themselves setting down to a Thai Cuisine ordering their food. Kevin ordered the food while you found a table for the both of you. Kevin ordered Tom Yum Kung, stir fry, boba thai tea, thai tea and Non Spicy Papaya Salad. While they were waiting for their food, Yura was looking out the window, wondering why there weren’t many people today at the zoo. Then she remembered that it was still a Friday afternoon. She looked away and sipped on her water, then looked back out the window. She furrowed her eye and focused on a little girl crying in red from a distance. Without thinking, she ran out the doors of the restaurant doors and ran to the bench where the girl was.

“Yura, where are you going?” Kevin asked while walking back to the table, with their stuff there.

The little girl was crying really hard “Omma, Appa, where are you?”

“Why is a pretty little girl crying here?” Yura asked trying to get her to stop crying.

Fortunately, the little girl looked up to find a smiling Yura and stopped crying .

“That’s better. Now, what’s your name?” (Yura)

“Moon Leena.” Leena said shyly.

“Annyeong Leena, my name is Yuna.” Yuna replied with a sweet smile.

“I miss my omma and appa.” She suddenly got sad and her eyes got watery.

“Don’t worry, I will help you find your omma and appa. I promise” She said very sadly.

“Promise.” Deena said while holding out her pinky.

“Promise.” Yura gladly wrapped her pinky around Leena’s and smiled at her.

“Are you hungry Leena?” (Yura)

“A little bit.” She smiled cutely.

“Well let’s get you some food then.” Leena smiled happily and held onto Yura’s hand.

They walked back into the restaurant to see a smiling Kevin.

“This is Leena.” Yura said.

Leena gave Kevin a shy wave and hid behind Yura’s leg. Kevin gave her a little chuckle.

“Oh yeah, to the point, why do you have a child with you?” (Kevin)

“Oh that. Well, I was looking out the window and saw Leena cry, so I went to her and heard her crying for her parents. And I told her that I would help her find her parents. Then I asked if she was hungry, and here we are.” She explained.

“Okay. I understand, but how are we supposed to help her?” (Kevin)

“Well you know that there’s a thing called the Center of Lost Children.” Yura said in a “no-duh” voice.

Kevin just ignored her and started talking to Leena, while Yura went to ask for a booster seat for Leena.

“What would you like to eat Leena?” Kevin asked Leena.

“Anything that is delicious, except spicy food.” Leena said while smiling.

“That sounds like someone I know.” He said glancing at Yura.

“Kevin Oppa, can I ask you something?” (Leena)

“Sure, go ahead.” (Kevin)

“Do you like Yura Unnie?”

“Where did you get that from?” (Kevin)

“I can tell because my appa looks at omma like that too.” she smiled.

“Well, I guess my secret was figured out by an adorable 6-year old girl. But you can’t tell your unnie, okay.” He confessed.

“Okay.” Leena smiled.

That moment, Yura came back with a booster seat.

“Okay about what?” (Yura)

“Okay about what Leena’s  going to eat.” Kevin lied.

“Come on Leena, Oppa will help you order your food.”

Leena nodded and followed Kevin to the counter to order fried rice and an iced watermelon drink.

“I wonder what they were talking about.” Yura wondered, but then shook it off.

Kevin and Leena came back to the table.

“Come on Leena, let’s go wash our hands before we eat. Kevin you should too.” (Yura)

When they came back, Kevin helped put Leena on the booster seat. Like on cue, they saw their food coming out of the back doors. The waiters set down the plates of food an d bowed “Please enjoy your meal.”

Fried Rice

Tom Yum Kung

Thai Stir Fry

Non Spicy Papaya Salad

Thai Tea w/o Boba 

Thai Tea w/ Boba

Iced Watermelon Drink

“Neh, Kamsamhamnida.” (Kevin)

“It looks so good.” Leena couldn’t stop smiling and so did Yura.

“Jalmukesumnida.” They said in unison.

“Eat a lot, so you can become a big and strong girl.” Yura put a piece of meat of meat on Leena’s plate.

Leena smiled while nodding her head.

“You should also eat some vegetables, so you will be healthy while growing up.” Kevin put some vegetables on her plate.

“Neh, Kamsamhamnida.” She smiled brightly.

Over the next 20 minutes, they were eating, until everyone was almost full. They paid the bill and left to the entrance, where the center is located. While walking to the center, Leena grabbed both Yura and Kevin’s hands and started running while holding their hands. Leena stopped running to play in the Children’s Playground.

“Hurry. This is fun.” Leena said while playing in the playground.

Yura and Kevin sat down on a bench, so they can still see Leena.

“How can such a little body have so much strength?” (Yura)

“Who knows? It must be her secret weapon or something.” Kevin sarcastically said.

“Aahhh!!!” they heard Leena’s scream.

They got up a ran to where Leena was. Leena was. . . . . . . . .

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, it might not be a good update, but it was a long one. Hope you still like this update.

Will update again soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Remember to subscribe to Allkrazeboutkpop! Amazing stories with B.A.P, EXO-K, and U-KISS.