Hidden Talents Part 2

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

 

~ In Room *67 ~

“What do you mean that we will find out soon.” (Kevin)

“It means exactly how it sounds.” (Yura)

“Can’t you give us a hint?” (Kevin)

“Nope, you have to wait and find out.” (Yura)

“Arraso, I’m expecting a lot.” (Kevin)

The principal walked in to check up on the girls, to find Kevin and Dongho with them.

“Oh, I’ve seen that you met your classmates.” (Principal)

“Ne. Wait. Are these the other students that are going to be with us? I thought you said that it was only me and my sister.” (Yura)

“That’s why I came here. I forgot to say that there are two other students in this class, as well.” (Principal)

“Before I forget, all four of you have dance next, right?”

“Ne.” (All 4 of them)

“The instructor quit today, so you may have to teach yourselves, until the school can get a new teacher.” (Principal)

“Ne.” (All 4 of them)

“Go on from where you were. I’ll be leaving now.” (Principal)

“Ne. An Nyeong Hi Ga Se Yeo.” We all said in unison.  

~ 5 minutes later ~

“So, I’m guessing that you are going to show me your moves now?” (Kevin)

“I have no choice. It’s dance and I love to move to the beat.” (Yura)

~ In The Dance Room ~

It is only Kevin and Yura in the room, while Zuri and Dongho get some snacks and drinks.

“What kind of dance styles are you going to show me?” (Kevin)

“I can do a lot, but I will only show a few.” (Yura)  

“That is fine by me.” (Kevin)

“Well, I can show you one by one.” (Yura)

Kevin smiled signaling that it was fine.

“I’m going to start off with contemporary.” (Yura)

~ Kevin’s POV ~

I just leaned against the wall while waiting for her to begin. She put on “Rolling In The Deep”.

“She has such a lean and toned body. Is it erted of me to think of this? Probably not. She’s really good. The way she moves with the rhythm.” I thought.

I started clapping as she went to pause the music. She smiled at me while she panting.

“She dances prettily and she sweats prettily, too.” I thought.

“Does that prove that I can dance very well? I will show something when my Dong Saengs get back as well.” (Yura)

“Now it’s my turn to show you a little something, but I need a partner.”(Kevin)

“Arraso, I’ll help out, but what kind of dance?” (Yura)

“The tango.” I said with a smile.

I went to begin the music and went back to where Yura was standing.

I pulled her in, so our bodies could be touching, my heart started beating quickly. I put a little space between us, so she couldn’t feel my heart beat. Our faces were only inches away.  I could have stolen a kiss, but she looked too innocent.

“What was that?” I felt something on my chest. “Wait, it’s her heart beat.”

“Does she feel the same way as me?” I thought to myself.

We were still dancing. As we were getting to the end, she was getting ready for her ending pose. I looked at the mirror as she posed. She so beautiful while dancing. She’s really passionate about dancing. My thoughts were interrupted I heard a cough coming from the door.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                           Who was there? Was it the principal? A jealous girl? Who?

                                                                                                    Stayed tuned and find out.

                                                                                                           Comment please.

                                                                                                           I will update soon. :)