I Will Wait For Your Answer

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

“Gwaen Cha Na Yo??” (Dongho)

Zuri opened her eyes only to see Dongho only inches away from her face.

“N-ne, Gwaen Cha Na Yo.” Zuri stuttered.

Zuri and Dongho both left when they saw the position Kevin and Yura were in. They walked away awkwardly thinking about the position they were just in.

“I think I know what my wish is now.” Dongho said to break the awkward silence.

“Oh, what is it?” (Zuri) *blushing*

“W-will y-you be m-my... g-girl f-friend?” Dongho stuttered.

Zuri stayed quiet while, which was concerning Dongho.

“I know I’ve only known you for a day, but I feel like I’ve known you for a long time.”  (Dongho)

“I like you, too.” (Zuri) *blushing*

“Jeongmal!” Dongho said relieved that you felt the same way he did.

“BUT, you already have a girlfriend and I don’t want to cause a problem.” (Zuri) *looking away from Dongho*

“Actually, about that... We broke up at lunch today.”  (Dongho)

“Bwoh!  Waeyo???” (Zuri)

“Well, I found out that she was just using me for money and to get a higher position in the school. That’s why she is always asking for me to buy stuff for her. I had a hunch, but I just ignored it. At least until I met you. You opened up my eyes for me...” (Dongho)

To calm him down, Zuri put her index finger in the middle of his eyebrows and forhead to calm him down. [Hehe, got this from "Flower Boy Next Door"]

“I get it. You don’t have to explain.” (Zuri)

“I really, really like you. Will you please be my girlfriend?” Dongho said while pulling Zuri in for a tight hug.

“I don’t know. I have to think about it first.” Zuri said while pulling away from the hug and looking at the ground.

“Don’t worry, I won’t rush you.” (Dongho)

“Ah, ne.” (Zuri)

“Let’s go to hyung and noona, before they freak out about where we are.” (Dongho)

“Arraso” (Zuri)

“No matter how long it takes for you to answer me, I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER.” Dongho thought. "Dongho, don't give up on hope. Hwaiting!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Q:

What will Zuri's answer be?

What do you think happens when Zuri and Dongho see Yura and Kevin? 

Will it be awkward???

Stay tuned! :)

A/N:

Guess I'm going to be updating once every two days. :)

One day to think of a chapter and write it down and another day to type and edit it. 

Will do my best! :)

~~~Sorry for the short updates. :(  

I will try to make longer chapters or just do a double update. :)