Dongho's Birthday Part Part 3

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

RECAP

 

~Yura’s POV~

I felt my phone vibrate and saw that it was a text message from Kevin. I felt a smile come on my face.

I opened the text and it said:

 

Meet me near the Cave Spa. I’ve got something to tell you. Hurry! ;)

                                                                                                       -Kevin

I got up and started walking toward the Cave Spa.

“Ya! Unnie, where are you going?” Zuri asked me from a far.

“I’m just going somewhere. Help watch Jihoon for me. I will be back in a bit.” I said back to her.

As I got closer and closer to the Cave Spa, I got more and more butterflies in my stomach.

“I wonder where he went?” I thought as I was looking around for Kevin.

I saw Kevin leaning on the opening of the Cave Spa. I started to walk toward him when I saw someone going up to him as well. I tried to focus my eyes to get a better look at her. She looked familiar, but I don’t remember where I saw her from.

Yura thought "Who is she? How come she looks so familiar? I know that I've seen her before."

Then it hit her. It was his Ex-Girlfriend, Krystal.   (A/N: Sorry if i'm making Krystal the bad person here.)

 

PRESENT

 

Kevin's Ex came up to him and kissed him. Unfortunately, Yura came at that moment and saw them. She tried running away in the other direction, but she slipped and fell and let out a yelp, near the side of the pool. Kevin broke away from Krystal and turned toward Yura's direction. Krystal smirked at her and Kevin left Krystal's side. He ran around the pool to get to her.

 

He kneeled next to her and asked with worried eyes,

"What's wrong?"

 

"It's nothing. Just leave me alone."

She replied coldly, while wiping away her tears.

 

"Don't lie to me. I know somethings up."

Kevin said.

 

She tried to stand up on her own, but just ended up back on the floor. Kevin tried to helpher, but she refused. She shrugged his hand away and got up on her own. She walked away from Kevin, limping. She walked only a few 3-5 yards away and almost fell again, but she got caught. And one thing for sure, it wasn't Kevin this time. 

 

"Are you okay? Do you need help?"

the guy asked.

 

His voiced sounded familiar. Yura lifted up her head and saw a familiar face.

 

"Chanyeol-ssi?!"

Yura said.

 

"Need some help?"

Chanyeol asked, while helping her up.

 

"That would be great."

Yura replied.

 

"Are you alright?"

Kevin quickly got to her side.

 

Kevin was going to help her up, Chanyeol beat him to it. He was already helping her up.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just leave me alone."

Yura said coldly to Kevin.

 

"Chanyeol, do you want to go for a walk?"

Yura said, while smiling at him. 

 

She totally ignored Kevin's presence.

 

"Sure, but are you sure you are okay to walk?"

He asked.

 

"I think I can manage, but i might need your support?"

She reassured and asked him with a smile.

 

He nodded his head and let her lean on him for support. Yura was slowly limping away from Kevin. Chanyeol couldn't take that she was holding in the pain, he put her arm around his neck and (softly but carefully) carried her bridal style. This got Yura off her guard. She didn't fight back, but she coroperated with him and pulled herself closer.She was in too much pain, in more than one way. She peeked over over Chanyeol's shoulder to see Kevin messing up his hair in frustration. 

 

"Is he the one you like?"

Chanyeol asked.

 

"I think I do, but I'm-"

Yura got cut off when she heard Zuri call her from far away.

 

"Unnie! What happened?! And who's this???"

She yelled and asked as they got closer to them.

 

He gently set her down on one of the beach chairs

 

"Just a little incident. I just tripped and twisted my ankle a bit. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Yura said so Zuri wouldn't be worried.

 

"And, this is Chanyeol. He's one of my friends."

She added on.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Chanyeol imnida."

Chanyeol introduced himself.

 

"No need to be formal. My name is Shin Dongho."

Dongho held out his hand for a shake and Chanyeol gladly shook it.

 

"And, I'm Min Zuri, Yura's younger sister. Nice to meet you."

Zuri said with a smile.

 

"You look familiar. What grade are you in?"

Dongho asked.

 

"I'm a senior."

Chanyeol answered.

 

While they were talking Jihoon was worried about Yura and started to talk to her.

 

"Noona, are you sure you're okay?"

Jihoon looked at her worriedly.

 

"Don't worry about noona, okay. I'm fine."

You assured him.

 

"Jihoon, do you still want to play in the water?"

Dongho asked him.

 

"I do, but what about Yura Noona?"

Jihoon asked, still worried about Yura.

 

"Don't worry about noona. Trust me." 

Yura assured him.

 

"Okay, but if you need anything, tell me."

He said.

 

"Thank you Jihoon-ie, I'll keep it in mind."

She told him.

 

With that, Jihoon, Zuri, and Dongho went back into the water to play.

 

"I guess you are fine now, huh?"

Chanyeol said.

 

"Thanks for helping me earlier. Am I able to do anything to repay you?"

She asked him.

 

"If this doesn't sound weird, but can i have your cell phone number?"

He asked, a little embarrassed.

 

"I know we've only known eachother for a little while, but I want to get to know you better."

He added.

 

Yura started looking through her bag and took out her phone. She handed hers to Chanyeol, and he handed his phone to her. They both put in their numbers and started chatting a bit more.

Chanyeol's friends were walking around when one of them spotted him sitting next to Yura. He called out Chanyeol's name.

 

"Chanyeol Hyung!"

a boy with big eyes yelled and got the rest of his friends' attention.

 

Chanyeol looked infront of him and saw his friends about 10 yards ahead. He waved and smiled to them. 

 

"Ooooh, hyungs got a girl~!"

a boy with a darker complection than the others said.

 

Yura blushed a bit and looked away from the group of boys.

 

"Your friends probably want you. You should probably go."

She said.

 

"Yeah, i probably should."

He said while standing up.

 

"And, again. Thank you for helping me. I'll text you later."

She smiled at him.

 

"No probably, and I'll be waiting for it."

He answered with a smile and started walking to his friends.

 

It's been a few hours since the incident and no one has seen Kevin since.

 

"Where's Kevin oppa? I haven't seen him since Yura came back with Chanyeol hyung."

Zuri asked.

 

"I don't know. Do you think something happened?"

Dongho asked.

 

"That's what I'm thinking. Should I ask her?"

Zuri asked.

 

"Just ask her when you get home. Maybe she doesn't want to say it here."

Dongho said.

 

"It's now time for the party to really start. The dance floor and stage will be reay in half an hour. We address you be dry on the dance floor. We don't want anyone to be injured. Another announcment will be announced when we are done preparing."

An announcement was made.

 

"I guess we better get dried up."

Dongho said.

 

Zuri nodded and started walking to Yura who was listening to music on her phone.

 

"Let's go dry up and get changed."

Zuri said to Yura.

 

"For what?"

she asked.

 

"The dance floor. It's gunna be ready in half an hour and we need to practice before we go on."

she replied back.

 

"Okay." 

she said and they went to go change.

 

After drying up and changing, it was almost time for the opening act. Yura and Zuri quickly went behind the stage and practiced once, before going on stage.

 

"It's your time to go on now. Good Luck."

The (waterpark) manager informed them.

 

They both nodded and said their chant.

 

"Y."

Yura said and put her right hand (palm down) infront of her.

 

"Z."

Zuri said and put her right hand (palm down) on top of Yura's.

 

"Fighting!"

They said in unison and quickly went on stage when the song was about to play.

 

Their backs faced the audience and then the music started.

_____________________________

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in a very, VERY long time. I hope this first part of the chapter will make up for it.

 

Hope you like this update~!

 

Ooooh, and i have 2 weeks off, so you can expect more updates for all of my fanfics! :)