Friday Morning Part 2

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

~Still Yura's POV~

I turned and saw Kevin blankly looking out the window. When and how did he get here. I looked outside to see if he drove here, but I didn't find it. I assume that he walked here, but why is he here. I opened my mouth and said

"Kevin? What are you doing here?" I asked and got his attention.

"I had to see if you were telling the truth or not. And it seems like you lied to me." he said

"N-no I didn't. Zuri is j-just in the bathroom." I stuttered.

"Liar." he stared me down

"Fine. I admit I lied." I admitted

"I knew it, but why did you lie to me? And why did you just hang up on me earlier?" Kevin questioned.

"I just didn't want you to worry. I was just thinking about stuff. And I felt bad that I woke you up early on our free day."

"You know. You can always talk to me."

"I know. It's just stuff about school.” I said.

“It’s not just about school.” I thought.

~ End POV ~

“You sure it’s not about anything else.” (Kevin)

“Yea.” (Yura)

“Since we’re here, we might as well hangout.” (Kevin)

“I don’t know. Are you busy?” (Yura)

“Would I be right here, right now, talking to you if I was busy?” (Kevin)

“No.” (Yura)

“So let’s go somewhere. Where do you want to go? I’m all yours today.” (Kevin)

“Well, I do feel like visiting the Seoul Zoo. I haven’t been there in a long time.” (Yura)

“Then it’s set. I’ll pick you up at 9. Then we will go to the Seoul Zoo.” (Kevin)

“You sure I’m not wasting your time?” (Yura)

“Don’t worry. I haven’t been to the zoo in a long time too.” (Kevin)

“Arraso. 9 o’clock.” (Yura)

“Should I walk you home?” he offered.

“Ani. I’m fine. You don’t need to.” She refused.

“Since I offered, you have to take my offer.” Kevin said while grabbing your bag and holding your wrist.

“Ok, ok. Just give me a second.” (Yura)

Yura grabbed her stuff and they started walking to her house. They both were silent, until Kevin broke the awkward silence.

“So, when was the last time you went to the zoo?” Kevin broke t silence.

“Let’s see......” Yura paused for a moment. “Oh, it was when I was 10. So 9 years ago. When was the last time you went?”

“The last time I went was 9 years ago too. I think I as 11 back then.” (Kevin)

“That’s cool.” She said with an awkward smile.

“So, what do you want to do when we get to the zoo?” (Kevin)

“Honestly, I don’t know. I will find out when we get there.” (Yura)

“We’re here.” (Kevin)

“Well then. See you in a bit.” (Kevin)

“Ok. Bye.” (Yura)

Yura went inside and closed the door right behind her. She looked out the window and saw Kevin turning his back and walking off their porch. While she while looking at Kevin, she felt a smile come upon her face. All of a sudden this happened.

“Unnie!” Zuri yelled into ear.

“Ommo. You scared me.” (Yura)

“Well sorry. You looked like a weirdo looking out the window and smiling at yourself.” (Zuri)

“I was just thinking of something. Oh, by the way, I’m going to be going out in a bit, so don’t cause any trouble.” (Yura)

“Who are you going with?” (Zuri)

“Kevin Oppa, why?” (Yura)

“Ooh, is it a date?” (Zuri)

“No. t’s just a hangout.” (Yura)

“Sure it is.” Zuri said and walked away.