Did You See What I See???

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

 

Dongho and Zuri are at the door and open it. *Cough Cough*

~ FLASHBACK ~

Dongho and Zuri went to get snacks while Yura and Kevin went to the dance / practice room. It was quiet while walking through the halls. Zuri tried to break the silence, so she asked Dongho some questions about his love life.

“How are you and your girlfriend doing?” (Zuri)

“We’re fine. I mean, we are the CC of the school.” (Dongho)

“What do you mean by CC of the school?” (Zuri)

“CC, as in Campus Couple.” (Dongho)

“Oh. So how long have you two been going out?” (Zuri)

“2 months.” (Dongho)

“Chin-ja?” (Zuri)

“Ne. Since your asking about my love life, do you have a boyfriend?” (Dongho)

“I’ve had one, so far.” (Zuri)

“Oh, how did it go?” (Dongho)

Zuri just zoned out for a few seconds.

“You don’t have to tell me if it’s too personal.” (Dongho)

“It’s ok. Well, we went out for six months. But on our six month anniversary, told me that he was dared to go out with me. But I’m over it now.” (Zuri)

 “Oh. Well, he missed out on a good girl like you.” (Dongho)

They finally reached their destination after  a little.

“Oooh, unnie would love to eat these.” Zuri said while grabbing the Pepero and Pocky sticks.

“I think that hyung would like this as well.” Dongho stated while grabbing the Choco Pie.

“Seems like unnie and oppa have a thing for chocolate.”  (Zuri)

“I guess so. Why don’t you pick something that you would like to eat?” (Dongho)

“Oooh, these are my favorite. Oppa, could you buy this for me?” Zuri asked with ageyo while holding a bag of Saewookkang.

“Arraso, and I will get this.”  Dongho said smiling and holding up a pack of Home Run Hit.

“Now we should get some water.” Dongho added.

“I think that’s all we need.” (Zuri)

They went to the cashier and paid. After they paid, they bowed and said thank you, then left to the dance room. As they got closer, they heard music coming from the room. They peaked through the window and they couldn’t take their eyes off Kevin and Yura, who were dancing, TOGETHER. They were nodding in agreement to go ruin the moment.

Kevin was telling her that he was going to dip her at the end of the song. Yura nodded.  As the music was finishing, they were finishing off. Kevin eye contacted her, saying that he was going to dip. Yura smiled and went with the flow. At the end of the song, BAM. They were in the tango dip position (Sorry, I don’t know what they call it).  Their faces only inches away. Their bodies really close together.  

~ Dongho’s POV ~

“Why didn’t he tell me that he liked her?” Dongho thought to himself.

“I can’t believe it. Does hyung really like noona?” (Dongho)

“They do look cute together.”  (Zuri)

~ End POV ~

Dongoh and Zuri both walked to the door and opened it, only to see them still in the same position. They saw Kevin and Yura’s face getting closer and closer. Before they touched, Dongho cleared his throat. Dongho’s noise made Yura open her eyes to see Dongho and Zuri at the door. She hid her face in Kevin’s shoulder.

Kevin noticed her sudden movement and asked “What’s wrong?”

She whispered into his ear and pointed toward the door “, They are here. I think they saw everything.”

He turned around to see Dongho and Zuri at the door. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update. Been Busy with school stuff. Well, hope you enjoy this chapter though. Sorry if it's really short.