You Saved Me Twice

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

 

When we got there, we found out that it was time for the swimming unit. We walked out to find the coach, and to our findings, we saw girls in their bathing suits and guys with white tee shirts, some shirtless, and swimming trunks. We also saw guys checking out girls, and girls checking out the SHIRTLESS guys. We finally found the coach.

 

“Juh Gi Yo.”  Yura and Zuri said in unison to catch her attention.

 

She turned around and said “, Ne. Oh, are you the two new students?”

 

“Ne, we are.” Yura said.

 

“Well, as you can see, we are in our swimming unit.” (Coach)

 

“We can tell.” (Zuri)

 

“Did you bring your bathing suits today? (Coach)

 

“Ne. We brought them just in case.” (Yura)

 

“Ok, that’s good. Now you have to change into them now.” (Coach)

 

“Ne.” We said then left to the locker rooms.

 

~ Yura’s POV ~

 

-A few minutes later-

 

I was done changing into my bathing suits, and were about to leave the locker rooms when I heard Zuri whine.

                    Yura's Bathing Suit                  

“Aish! I can’t believe we are actually going to wear these today!” Zuri whinned.

 

“Wae Gu Re, Zuri-ah??” I asked.

 

“I didn’t really expect us to be swimming today. Did you see how the guys were looking at the girls in their bathing suits.” Zuri said.

 

“Just ignore the guys. I know that Kevin won’t let them.” you said.

 

“Ok, fine. Let’s go before we are late.” Zuri finally agreed.

Yura's Bathing Suit             Zuri's Bathing Suit 

~ End POV ~

 

When we both came out, I saw Kevin leaning on the wall waiting for us.

 

“Yura! Zuri! What took you two so long?” (Kevin)

 

“Mianhae. We had a little girl talk before coming out. Did you wait long?” (Yura)

 

“Man, Yura looks beautiful in a bathing suit!” Kevin thought.

 

“Where’s Dongho??” Zuri asked.

 

“It’s ok, I didn’t wait long. And he’s probably at the pool already.” Kevin said “Ga Ja!”

 

“Ya, hyung, were you going to leave me.” Dongho said while coming out of the boys lockers.

 

“Ani, let’s just go before coach yells at us.” Kevin replied.

 

~ While walking to the pool ~

 

“Oh yeah, How old are you two?” (Kevin)

 

“I was born in December 1991.” (Yura)

 

“I was born in September 1994.” (Zuri)

 

“Jeongmal! In that case, I’m your Oppa then.” (Kevin)

 

‘And I’m your Dongseng, Yura Noona. And I’m your Oppa Zuri.” Dongho said with his eye smile.

 

“Ne. Kevin Oppa and Dongho Oppa.” Zuri said with a smile.

 

“Arraso Kevin Oppa! And my little Dongseng Dongho” Yura said in a cute way.

 

Yura and Zuri are starting to feel more comfortable with Kevin and Dongho.

 

“Yura is so cute when she calls me Oppa.” Kevin thought

 

“Zuri looks cute when she Oppa. Wait what am I saying, I have a girlfriend already,” Dongho thought.

 

-End of Walk-

 

When Yura and Zuri walked in the indoor pool with Kevin and Dongho, all eyes were fixed on Yura and Zuri. The two ignored the glares from the girls and followed Kevin and Dongho to where some chairs were out and empty. You guys waited for the Coach to give you instructions.

“Today, I will let you guys have free swim. This is a reward for your period only, so don’t go tell your friends about this and don’t mess around. Arraso. Have fun!” (Coach)

 

“Well, a great start on our first day, huh.” Zuri said while slipping her feet into the pool.

 

“I hope today stays amazing.” Yura added.

 

Moments later, the boys started crowding around Yura and Zuri. They ignored them of course. Since they were really close sisters, they communicated with their eyes. Their eyes said to swim to the other side of the pool where no one was at. Kevin was about to tell the guys to move when he heard a splash. Then, the guys went to sit on the chairs and watch the sisters swim. They were watching how the sister were playing and splashing in the middle of the 12-foot pool.

 

Kevin and Dongho were smiling when they noticed that you two were going under the surface. Without thinking, Kevin and Dongho  jumped in the pool to save the both of you. Kevin goes straight to Yura, and Dongho swims quickly to Zuri. Moments later, all of you are at the wall of the pool. Dongho and Kevin are waiting to pull the two of you up. Yura si looking at Kevin who has his white tee shirt all wet and you can his abs, well most of it at least. Yura starts blushing.

 

“Komawo, Oppa.” (Yura)

 

“Yura, are you ok? You are starting to get red.” (Kevin)

 

“Ne. I’m fine. Just catching my breath.” (Yura)

 

“Let me help you up.” Kevin and Dongho said in unison.

 

Yura and Zuri have a little conversation with their eyes again. Seconds later, they both look at Dongho and Kevin and gave a nod to each other. The two felt playful and pushed against the wall and went under the surface. Kevin and Dongho got worried. What they didn’t know is that the two could hold their breath for a while. Yura and Zuri swim underwater toward the 8 foot waters. Kevin and Dongho jumped back in finding out that the girls loved the water and followed them.

 

All of a sudden when Yura popped out of the surface of the water, she didn’t see Zuri at all. She thought that she was messing with her. But then she remembered that she was the one who could hold her breath the longest. She went under the surface, and saw Zuri drowning. Yura was swimming toward her she got a leg cramp and was starting to struggle.

 

Where’s Kevin and Dongho?!!!! HELP!!!! (They thought)

 

“No, stay awake. Don’t close your eyes! This was a bad idea. Kevin Help.....” (Yura)

 

“Dongho, where are you? I need you.......” (Zuri)

 

~ Yura’s POV ~

 

“Oh no, I’m drowning. Where are you Kevin? OPPA!!! Please help me.”

 

At that moment, I felt someone grab me from behind and pulled me to the surface. When I was above the surface I saw Kevin. I pulled myself closer to him by wrapping my arm around his neck and rest my chin on his shoulder. I whispered “,Komawo, Oppa.”

 

A few moments later, we were at the stairs, he set me down. I was still coughing up some water, so Kevin came to my side and rubbed my back. I then came to my senses and looked around for Zuri. I then saw Dongho laying Zuri down and yelling her name.

 

“Zuri!!!!” I yelled while getting up and slipped a little with Kevin catching me before falling. Kevin helped me walk to Zuri. I was looking at her with tears rolling down my face.

 

~ Dongho’s POV ~

 

I didn’t know what to do at that moment. Without knowing, I tilted her head, held her nose, and gave -to-mouth CPR. Moments later, Zuri started coughing up water, like a lot. She was crying and she started hugging me. I just let her tears flow and patted her head. I looked over to Kevin hyung and he was being hugged by Yura noona. I gave Kevin a look saying that “they are ok now.”

 

~ End POV ~

 

They class started gathering the 4 of them. The class were amazed at the sight. The girls were sending glares, while the guys were thinking “that should have been me saving them.” The coach came and told people to give them space. She asked if Yura and Zuri were okay. Kevin and Dognho said in unison that they are fine now. Coach dismissed the class to the locker rooms to change. Everyone left, leaving Dongho and Kevin helping Zuri and Yura up, and they helped walk them to the lockers.

 

Yura said to Dongho “, Thank you for saving my little sister. Chincha Komawo.”

 

“It was nothing. Just let it be in the past.” Dongho replied.

 

“We better get changed before we are late to 2nd period, thank again.” (Yura)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was pretty long. Hope you don’t mind.

 

Took me 5-6 hours, so please give me some feedback.

 

Please comment what you think. Plz... I would love to reply back to you.

 

Tell some people about my fanfic if you like it.

 

Thanks! I will update soon. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Present For KISSME's