Is It Love???

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

 

~ Science ~

Yura and Zuri introduce themselves to the class and took a seat. While they were trying to find seats, there were guys emptying the seats next to them, so the Yura or Zuri would sit next to them. The girls were glaring at them like always. The girls just walked past them to where Dongho and Kevin were sitting, in the back of the class. The class’s eyes were on them the whole entire time. At least until the teacher announced that it was now time for silent study.

They didn’t buy their textbooks yet, so they had to share books with Kevin and Dongho during the silent study. When Zuri was sitting down next to Dongho, he complimented her backpack. She thanked him while he was grabbing his book out of his backpack.

Zuri's Backpack   Dongho's Backpack 

Yura' Backpack   Kevin's Backpack  

Yura and Kevin accidently touched hands while they were going to turn the page. When their hands touched, they stared into each other’s eyes. When Yura came to her senses, she removed her hand and started to blush.

“She’s so cute when she blushes. She’s...” Kevin thought

His thoughts were interrupted when the teacher said “, Okay, since silent study is over, it is now time for the Ice Cream Lab. There can only be 4 students to a table.”

While the teacher was giving the instructions, all four of us talked through our eyes saying “the four of us are in a group.”

“Make sure you clean up 10 minutes before I dismiss you. You may now begin.” The teacher instructed.

-10 minutes later-

“Mashieo Boyeoyo! (It looks delicious)” We all said in unison.

All of a sudden, Zuri and Yura’s stomach start to growl.

“Are the two of you ok? Didn’t you eat anything today?” Kevin and Dongho asked.

“Ani, we didn’t eat anything today, we were in a rush to get to school.” Zuri replied.

“Unless, you count water from the swimming pool.” Yura teased

Zuri started blushing after Yura’s comment, remembering how Dongho saved her life. Moments later, Yura starts blushing as well, when she sees Kevin looking at her, from the corner of her eye.

Kevin sees Yura blushing and starts feeding her ice cream. Yura blushes some more.

“Komawo, Oppa.” Yura said shyly.

“No problem. Just eat, you need it more than me.” He said while smiling and still feeding you.

“Who! Zuri, did you finish yours already?” (Yura)

“Ani, I wasn’t hungry.” (Zuri)

Yura knew that she was lying.

“What do you mean, your stomach was just growling a second ago.” (Yura)

“You can have mine if you like.” (Dongho)

“Ani, I couldn’t.” (Zuri)

“I insist, you have it. I ate before school already, but you didn’t.” (Dongho)

“Arraso. Kam Sam Ni Da, Oppa.” (Zuri)

Dongho’s heart skipped a beat when he heard her call him Oppa.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

              Does Dongho really like Zuri? If he does, what’s going to happen with his girlfriend? (I Bet You Forgot That He Still Had A Girlfriend)

                                                                     Sorry for short update, but I hope you like it. 

                                                                 Please comment. I would love to hear from you. :)