Over The Past 3 Months Part 3

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

>> Fast Forward >>

~ Kevin’s POV ~

It was a beautiful day in June, but it was ruined because it’s boring in math. I never really liked this class. I already learned all of this last year. I can’t wait for summer vacation. I looked to my left and saw Yura taking notes very seriously. Don’t her hands ever get sore from writing notes all day. Seeing her everyday brightens my day. I know that I like her a lot, but she said that she just wanted to be friends. And I respect that, so I’ll wait until she falls head over heels for me. We’ll see when that day come.

~ End POV ~

Kevin’s thought were interrupted when the bell rang signaling that it was time for lunch. He started packing my stuff and waited for Yura. That’s when he felt his phone vibrate. He looked at his phone and it was a text from Dongho.

Text:

Come meet me and Zuri in the announcement room. Hurry!

From: Dongho

He gave his phone a “what are you going to do look.” He slipped his phone back into pocket and looked up toward Yura, she was looking at her phone too. Then she put her phone back into her pocket and started walking toward Kevin.

“Let’s go to the announcement room. It seems like a n emergency.” (Yura)

“Let’s go.” (Kevin)

They arrived at the room and saw the rest of them there.

“Finally. Everyone’s here.” (Dongho)

“Why are we here?” (Yuki)

“You’ll see in about…….. now.” (Dongho)

“Aye, what’s up Seoul High! This is Dongho here with an amazing announcement. This Saturday, I’m throwing a huge birthday party, and it’s also a Happy Early Summer Vacation party. And everyone in the student body is invited! Doesn’t matter what grade you’re in. As long as you attend Seoul High and can verify it, then you’re welcome.  It’s going to be at the Seorak Waterpia in Gwangwon-do. It’s going to be from 10AM to 10:30PM. Please bring your school ID with you, so you can get in. Hope to see you all there. Thank you.” Dongho announced enthusiastically.

“Oh, I don’t know that it was your b-day Saturday.” (Zuri)

“Yeah, not a lot of people know because I don’t tell people. Only Kevin knows.“ (Dongho)

“Well, now people know.” (Zuri)

“Oh well.”

“Anyways, I can’t wait for the party.” (Zuri)

They all nodded in agreement.

“Sorry to cut the conversation short, but Omma says that she’s in the office to take us to our appointment.” Yura said, while looking at her phone.

Yura and Zuri left their friends and started walking towards their mom.

“Are you going to wear that new swim suit you bought last week?” (Yura)

“Yes, are you? And don’t deny that you want to impress Kevin so bad.”(Zuri)

“Same to you too. Little Miss Dongho Lover.” Yura teased.

“Yah!....” (Zuri)

“What’s with all the fuss?” (Mrs. Min)

“Nothing.” They said in unison.

“Okay, let’s hurry before you two are late.”(Mrs. Min)

Then, they left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Finally got to my point. :) Going to update tomorrow! Please look forward to it.