Where Is She?!

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

~ Zuri’s POV ~

Dongho and I were walking back, just in time to see Yura’s eyes full of tears and running and turned at the corner. I ran after her, but she was far ahead of me.

“Unnie!!!! Where are you going??!!” I stopped and screamed, but there was no answer.

In a blink of an eye, Yura was out of sight.

“She just had to be in cross country.” She thought to herself.

I glanced over to see Kevin’s hand was cover one side of his cheek. I took a better look and saw a red handprint on his cheek.

“Hyung, what did you do to noona?” Dongho said sternly.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!!” I yelled to Kevin.

“I-I-I-I....” Kevin stuttered, and I got impatient.

“SPEAK UP!” I commanded him.

“W-well, you see.... I k-kissed her. On the l-lips.” Kevin stuttered.

~ End POV ~

“You, WHAT?!” Zuri and Dongho said in unison. Zuri said it in a louder voice.

“How could you do that to her?!” (Zuri)

“I don’t know. I wasn’t thinking. I couldn’t control my feelings. She was in my arms. I thought that she liked me and I thought the moment was right. I’m sorry.” Kevin said, while looking at the ground.

“Hyung, you should save your words and your apology to Yura.” (Dongho)

“While you guys are talking, Yura left, to who knows where, and it’s getting dark outside. If you guys aren’t going to go look for her, then I will.” (Zuri)

“No. I’ll go find her. It’s my fault that she ran away. I should be responsible. When I find her, I’ll take her home. And Dongho, take Zuri home. Wait there for me. Arra.” (Kevin)

 “Arraso. Now go.” (Dongho)

“Oh yeah, before I forget, what’s your number, so that if I find her, then I can call you. And what is Yura’s number, so I can find her more easily.” (Kevin)

Zuri nodded her head and gave Kevin their numbers.

With that, Dongho took Zuri home, while Kevin turned around and started running the way Yura left.

“Yura, please be okay.” Kevin whispered.

2 hours have past and Kevin looked everywhere. He looked at the parking lot, the back of the school, the gym, the pool, the garden, and the other quiet places around school. He went to check the classrooms, and he still didn’t find her. He was getting more and more worried every second. At last, he thought of the dance room. Minutes later, he reached the door to the room. He looked through the glass and saw that it was dark. He opened the door anyway and stepped in. It was quiet.

“I hope you’re in here. Please be in here.” Kevin thought.

______________________________________________________________________

                                                          

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q:

Will Kevin find her in the dance room???

Will Kevin ever find her?

What will happen IF Kevin finds her?

A/N:

Hope it's good so far. 

Feel free to comment.

I will update soon. Stay tuned :)