Dongho's Birthday Party Part 1

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

It was finally Dongho’s birthday. Yura and Zuri woke up at 7:30 to get ready.

 Yura’s Outfit

 Zuri’s Outfit

While Zuri was finishing up getting ready, Yura called Dongho to wake them up. No one picked up, so she tried his number again, with no luck. She tried Kevin’s number, this time, and someone picked up.

“Hello?” she heard a little boys voice on the other line. She knew exactly who it was.

“Jihoon-ah.” she said through the phone.

“Neh, noona?” He answered back.

“Did you just wake up?” Yura asked.

“Yes. The hyungs’ phones woke me up.” He said in a sleep tone with a long yawn at the end.

“Can you do me a favor? Can you start waking up Kevin hyung?” She asked again.

“I can try.” He said obediently.

~ At Kevin and Dongho’s House ~

 “Hyungs. Wake up!” Jihoon said while shaking him.

“Hyung, hurry and wake up.” He said.

“Dongho, give me 5 more minutes.” Kevin replied sleepily.

“Hyung, hurry.”  Jihoon said again, but Kevin didn’t budge.

“He’s not waking up, noona.” Jihoon said through the phone.

“Try waking up Dongho Hyung.” She said through the phone.

“Okay.” He got up and went to Dongho’s room.

He his bright lights and went to his bed side.

“Dongho Hyung!” he said cutely which made her chuckle.

Dongho stayed there with no movement.

“Hyung, wake up!” he said while shaking him.

He just stirred around in his bed.

“Hyung, close the lights!” Dongho yelled.

With no luck, Yura came up to a decision.

“Jihoon-ah, go back to sleep, Noona will come over and help.”

“Okay.” He said.

“Bye.” She said.

“Bye, Bye.” Jihoon said and Yura hung up the phone, and he went back to sleep on Kevin's bed.

~Back To Yura and Zuri’s House~

“Zuri, hurry! We have to go to Dongho and Kevin’s house.” Yura yelled out from the kitchen.

“Why?!” (Zuri)

“Because the babies are still sleeping and we have to go wake them up.” (Yura)

“Again. Why can’t they just wake up on their own?” Zuri whined.

“Be quiet, at least you get to see YOUR Dongho.” Yura emphasized the word “your”.

“Shut up!” Zuri snapped back, but blushed as she went back into her room.

10 minutes later, they were now in the drive way. Yura noticed something weird when she tried to start Zuri’s car.

 “Ya! Why didn’t you tell me your car battery died?” Yura yelled as Zuri came out of the front door.

“Oh, sorry. I forgot.” (Zuri)

“You should really tell me when something is wrong with your car, so we can get it fixed. We will take it to the shop Monday after school. I guess we have to walk or call for a taxi, now.” (Yura)

“Let’s just walk.” (Zuri)

“Okay. And you’re lucky that I’m chose to wear sneakers right now.” (Yura)

They locked the doors and started walking. They took a quick stop at Starbucks to buy some breakfast for all of them. About 10-15 minutes later, they reached their house. Yura punched in the passcode and the door opened. They walked in and found no one awake yet. They set everything down on the table and opened the curtains. [8:20 AM]

“I’ll go wake them up, and you start setting up the stuff.” (Yura)

Zuri started looking for plates, while Yura walked to Kevin’s room. Yura walked in and opened the curtains, to find Jihoon sleeping next to Kevin on his bed. She just smiled at the scene, but snapped out of it and decided to wake up Jihoon, first. She squatted in front of Jihoon and started to shake him a little bit.

“Jihoon-ah. Time to wake up.”  (Yura)

“Noona? You’re here already?” (Jihoon)

“Yep, and guess what I brought with me.” (Yura)

“What is it?” he asked sleepily.

“Food.” She smiled and Jihoon opened his eyes wide to the word food.

“Really? Where?” he was getting ready to run out the door and to the food, but Yura stopped him.

“Nope, not yet. You have to wash up first.” Yura said and started walking Jihoon to the bathroom.

She searched through the drawers, until she found a new toothbrush. She helped Jihoon wash up and brought him out to the dining room, so he could eat. Once he started eating, Zuri said that we should wake Kevin and Dongho up, so we did. We a channel on the TV and let Jihoon eat his breakfast. Zuri went to Dongho’s room, while Yura went to Kevin’s room.

~ Kevin’s Room ~

Yura opened the door, to find Kevin still in dreamland.  She went and squatted next to the bedside. She was admiring his features.

“Why do you have to be so perfect looking?” she thought.

She stood up and sat on the bed.

“Kevin...” he stayed still.

“Kevin.” She said it a little louder.

“Oppa!” she shook him, but he just stirred in his sleep.

“Kevin Oppa~” she whined and shook him more.

He opened his eyes for a moment, but went back to sleep. The thing that surprised her the most was that he pulled her onto her, which made her fall onto the bed. He pulled her into a tight embrace. She was now facing his chest, while blushing really hard. She tried to free herself, but he just made his grip stronger.

“Let’s stay like this for a little.” He said.

It sent shivers down her spine, but she obeyed and just stayed still.

 “Can we get up yet? We have to leave by 9:30.” She tried to say it in a calm voice.

“Why? You don’t want to stay like this longer?” he teased and she just stayed silent and sat up quickly.

“Jihoon is downstairs by himself, so I’ll go to him. Hurry and get ready.” She said before she got off the bed and out of the room.

“Cute as ever.” Kevin said when she closed the door.

~ On The Other Side ~

Yura closed the door and walked a few steps, before she leaned on the wall and slid to the floor. She tried to process everything that happened, while blushing really hard. She finally calmed down and went downstairs to the kitchen where Jihoon was watching Pororo.

“Noona, are you going to eat?” (Jihoon)

“In a little bit. Are you done eating?” (Yura)

“Yes, I’m done. And why do you have a big bag with you? Are you sleeping over too?” (Jihoon)

“We are going to go to the water park today, and you’re going to come with us.” (Yura)

“Really?! YAY!” she smiled at how happy he was.

“Seems like someone is happy today.” A voice came from the bottom of the staircase. It was Kevin.

“Hyung! Is it true that we are going to go to the waterpark?” Jihoon asked Kevin.

“Yes, but you have to be good. Okay?” (Kevin)

“Okay.” He responded very cheerfully and went to sit down on the couch.

“Is Zuri not with you?”  (Kevin)

“She went to wake up Dongho.” (Yura)

“Do you think that they’re doing something?” Kevin said with a mischievous look.

“Ya! Zuri’s not like that.” Yura smacked him on his arm.

“Then let’s go check it out.” (Kevin)

“Fine.” (Yura)

“First, let’s ,make a bet. If they are doing something, you have to do something for me and if they aren’t, I will do something for you. Deal?” (Kevin)

“Deal.” (Yura)

They walked up the stairs to Dongho’s room, when they heard a thump. Yura got concerned, so she opened the door quickly and saw Dongho hovering over Zuri. Zuri quickly sat up and turned a bit red.

 “W-what are you guys d-doing there?” Zuri stuttered while blushing. 

“We came to see if Dongho was up, and as I can see, he is. So I guess that means I won.” (Kevin)

“You made me lose. It’s so not fair. I trust my instinct too much.” Yura complained and went back down stairs.

“Sorry we interrupted, but you need to get ready. We leave in about half an hour.” Kevin said to Dongho and went back down stairs.

“See what you do. Uh~” Zuri let out a sigh and went down stairs.

“Now she’s mad. Just great....” Dongho sighed as he got up and went into the bathroom to wash up.

Dongho was done washing up, so he went down stairs. He saw Zuri, Yura and Kevin sitting down at the dining table, so he took a seat.

“You’re so lucky the cappuccino is still warm. You took forever.” (Zuri)

“Sorry.” (Dongho)

“Just hurry and eat, so we can leave.” (Zuri)

They all stayed quiet and all they could hear was the TV and Jihoon talking to the show.

“I almost forgot! We need to stop at the mall for Jihoon’s clothes. He doesn’t have a change of clothes or clothes to swim in.” Yura brought up.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about it.” (Zuri)

“If you want to go to the mall, then we better get going. It’s almost.” (Kevin)

They hurried and threw away the food containers. They hurried out the door and went into Dongho’s car.

                                                           

Kevin ws driving and Dongho was next to him, while Yura, Jihoon, and Zuri were in the backseats. 5 minutes later, they arrived at the mall, which was less crowded than normal. Kevin and Dongho waited in the car while Yura and Zuri took Jihoon to buy some clothes.  They came back 15 minutes later and they were off again. They were now on their way to Seorak Waterpia, a 30-40 minute drive.

__________________________________________________

I’m really sorry if this chapter is boring. I tried my best and the next few chapters will get better.

I’m also really sorry for me updating really slowly. School started a few weeks ago, and I hope you understand.

Dongho’s B-Day Party chapter will be split into 3 parts, so please look forward to them.

Please comment, and upvote this story. It would appreciate it. :)

                                              I will update ASAP.