Vixx Ken

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

You sat on the bench while looking at your wristwatch. It was 6.59 pm. Your boyfriend was going to arrive any minute by now. "Where is that ajumma?" you huffed. Just then, you felt something cold was thrown at your head. You breathed in and turned around. You glared at the person and screamed. "YAH! KENJUMMA"

"Hello honey" he said. "Have you been waiting for me?" He walked towards you with a snowball on his hand.

"Oh no, I was just sitting here waiting for tinker bell to sprinkle fairy dust on me so i can turn into a bee and fly around collecting honey" you rolled your eyes.

"Aigoo, my girl and her sarcasm. I'm sorry honey, i woke up late today" Ken pouted.

"Its almost 7pm. How can you wake up late?" you pinched his nose bridge which made him cringe in pain. "You've just ruined my plans for the evening! Wait.. do you even know what day it is today?"

"Isn't it Wednesday?"

"NO! Kenjumma! Its Christmas day you idiot!" You frowned. "How can you not know that?"

"Chill honey, now i know it. Can we go on our date now?" He pouted. You looked away and blew a raspberry. "Ottokaji, my honey is mad. Ottokaji? Ottokaji? O-"

"Alright Ken lets go!" You poked his cheeks and dragged him by his hand"Youu should know that i can't handle your aegyo!"

"I'm the best aye?" Ken laughed.

"I'm better than you" you stuck your nose up in the air but a hand greeted your face and pushed your face down.

"One shalt not compare his or her fantabulousnes with me. I am forever the best" Ken grinned.

"You idiot" you stomped in front of him. Just then you spot a skating rink opposite the road as you were walking. "Ken! Ken! Lets go there quick!"

"Why there?" Ken asked, confused at your sudden change of mood.

"I wanna go ice skating!" You tugged at his arms. "Please Ken-Ken?"

"No!" He protested.

"I can teach you"

"No"

"Why?"

"Ice skating is not my style" he said and looked away.

"Oh really?" You cocked your eyebrows.

"Its true"

"You at lying" you chuckled and pinched his ear which made him yelp. "You're no fantabulous dude, you're just my idiot boyfriend" Ken frowned and lowered his head. "You're my idiotic best boyfriend. How's that?"

"Better" he grinned. "Lets go! I have something planned for you tonight" he said and dragged you into his car.

"Wait what? But i plann-" he pushed you into his car and went to the drivers seat. "NO JAEHWAN DON'T YOU DARE START THAT ENGINE. Do you remember the last time you drove us to the cinema you almost knocked down a cyclist!" You said, remembering what had happened during the incident. You have told yourself not to ride in his car.

"Trust me, i can drive better than that last time" he winked and started the engine. You held onto the seatbelt and closed your eyes just in case he started speeding. To your surprise, the whole ride was smooth. You let out a relieved sigh as he stopped the car.

"Hey, where are we?" You looked around. Everything were new to you.

"My house of course" Ken got out of the car and walked to the door. You followed him in and plopped down on a couch.

"Why are we here anyway?" You asked as you watched him walking into the kitchen.

"To celebrate Christmas of course" he said as he brought out a few dishes out from the kitchen.

"Huh wha-" you widened your eyes as it finally hit on you that he had spent the whole day planning this. "Ken, you are so amazing! I take back whatever i said just now" you ran towards him and hugged him.

"Whoa hey slow down there! The food's gonna drop" he said and you let go. He set the plates on the table and turned back to look at you. "Took you long enough to realize you bimbo" he pushed your head lightly and you pouted. 

"Can we eat now? I'm starving" you patted your tummy.

"Aigoo my honey is hungry. Now lets eat!" He kissed your forehead and pulled the chair for you. He then sat down across you."Lets eat!" He scooped some pasta and put it on your plate.

"It looks mushy" you mumbled and took the first bite. Your eyes immediately widened and stared at Ken. "Ohmygosh this is the best! Have you been taking cooking classes lately?"

"Oh pssh, who takes cooking classes? I learnt it from Taekwoon hyung!" He grinned.

"Wait you two can cook?" You put your fork and tapped your chin.

"Of course" he said proudly. "I'm the best! So is Taekwoon hyung"

"Yeah yeah whatever lets eat. Im guessing you have something else planned too" you smiled as you ate.

"You'll see" he smirked. After dinner, Ken led you to the living room and asked you to sit down. he blindfolded you and told you not to move.

"Ken? What tricks are you planning this time?" You asked.

"Take off your blindfold when i count to ten" he said.

"Ten..nine..eight..seven..six..five..four..three..two..one. Okay! I'm removing the blindfold!" You said and pulled the cloth away. It was pitch black at first but the lights slowly came back and revealed a beautiful Christmas tree and also Ken himself who had a huge teddy bear in his hand. "Ken! Ohmygosh this... is so perfect!" You gasped at him. He smiled at walked over to you.

"Merry Christmas honey" he handed you the bear. "And one more gift" he said which made you confused. He pulled out a small box from him pocket and opened it. It revealed two necklaces with unique designs.

"Ken-"

"Merry Christmas once again, honey" he said and out on the necklace for you. "I specially designed these for us. The star is you. And the sun is me!"

"Why are you the sun?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Why can't i be the sun?" He mocked you and laughed. "I love you" he kissed you.

"I love you too" you whispered and kissed him back. After a few seconds you pulled back.

"Can i go home now?"

"No! I want to spend this Christmas with my one and only honey" he smiled.


kekeke i'm done with all 6 imagines for vixx ^^ imma do a mini spam of my ultimate bias of vixx -->ken!

this idiot and his killer smile /AFJOWFAFJOWFAFJOWF

 

ISN'T HE CUTE OMFG /hdjfbgksdjhfdskfuhsdkfjdsfk

 

KEN YOU STAHP OMFG

 

OKAY THAT'S HOT. DON'T KILL ME.

 

OKAY I'M DONE. KENNOT HANDLE HOT KEN KEN

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

school's starting next week TT TT OTTOKAJIIIIII i'm so scared TT TT

i don't wanna go to school :((((((

Oh and...

 

MERRY

CHRISTMAS