BTS Jimin

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

My best friend requested for a Jimin imagine because she's a really huge fan of him but she didn't state any genre so i'll shower her with fluffiness and rainbows (i failed).

Enjoy~


"Jimin and Lindie sitting on the tree, K-I-S-"

 

Jungkook sang but got stopped by Jimin who had a hand clamped over his mouth. They were in the library opposite the language section, where you were busy searching for Japanese reference books for class to check you out.

 

"Shut up!"

 

"What? Don't you like her?" 

 

"Yeah but how?" Jimin asked with worry.

 

"You were proclaiming your love for her in the dorm and dragged me out now you're asking me how?!" Jungkook gasped. "I am so disappointed in you" he shook his head.

 

"I'm just... I mean come on this is a library" Jimin reasoned.

 

"Relationships can start anywhere, anytime" Jungkook said. Jimin stared at him with an unamused face.

 

"You seem like you're an expert in relationships. And you're two younger a than I am" he said. Jungkook scoffed.

 

"This is why K-Dramas exist" he stuck his nose high.

 

"Whatever K-Drama genius" Jimin grumbled.

 

"Speaking of which, I think you have a rival" Jungkook said. The two boys looked at your direction. Jimin face flushed red in anger. His veins popped out of his neck. L.Joe, from senior class was standing next to you, helping you carrying a whole stack of books you found. The sight of you laughing was beautiful, but with L.Joe? No, it was complete torture for Jimin. He charged towards the two leaving Jungkook in complete amusement. "Good luck hyung"


"I'm totally fine carrying them myself!" You said to L.Joe, who insisted on helping you with the books. He shook his head and marched his way to the nearest table. You blew a raspberry while walking towards the table. Unfortunately, your little journey to your seat got interrupted and in no time you were dragged out of the library by a flustered Jimin. You tried stopping him but who knew a skinny boy had so much power? Well, partly it's because you were way to tiny to fight back. He took you to the dance room, which was a few staircase down from the library.

"Why am I here?" You asked. Jimin stared at you intensely making you feeling creeped out. Jimin was in almost all the same classes you took, from language to math and sciences. He doesn't seem like the person who enjoy those subjects. He's always the one who's below average in class. But he does have a cute feature which you often stare at unknowingly in class.

"I-uh..need help in..statistics!! Yes statistics homework! You know the work Mr Kim gave? It was damn tough I don't know anything" you chuckled at him mumbling nonsense.

"The homework was due yesterday" you said. Jimin went blank for a moment and scratched his head.

"Ah..right..yesterday" he looked away with red cheeks. He looked so cute when he's embarrassed and you unintentionally reached out for his chubby cheeks and gave it a pinch. It was too late after realizing what you've done. Both of you stared at each other in extreme shock.

"I am so sorry" you quickly let go and scratched your head. He touched his cheeks in shock but immediately grinned and grabbed your hand. Your heart was accelerating and nothing could stop you.

"I.. Like you so much" he confessed. "I have no idea how to explain how I feel about you whenever I see you. My heart would jump and do somersaults and I couldn't stop it. So .. Do you- I mean uh.. Would you want to go out with me? I mean- be my gi- ah this is tough" he groaned.

"Yes" you said.

"But I haven't finished my sentence" he smiled. 

"We all know what you want to say. Yes, Park Jimin, the cutest boy alive, I want to be your girlfriend" you said. Jimin jumped and gave you a tight hug.

"JIMIN AND LINDIE SITTING ON THE TREE. H-U-G-G-" Jungkook appeared out of nowhere and shouted. 

"SHUT UP JEON JUNGKOOK"