BTS Jungkook

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

"Before i start, this is a Jungkook x OC sibling oneshot. I've always wanted to write a sibling one shot or fanfic, mainly because Jungkook's 4 months younger than me /creys/ and he's the ideal little brother i wanted….so leggo~

Jun Jungmin (20)
college student

Jun Jungkook (17)
band member of BTS

 


Jungmin was making coffee and eggs in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. She hurried to the door and opened it which revealed a mail boy who was probably in 9th grade.

"Here's your delivery!" he said and handed her a few letters and a parcel. "Have a nice day!" he said and ran off to finish his delivering task. She walked into the house while looking at the package and letters. 

"Water bills, electricity bills, school fees, rental payment..." she frowned and tossed the letters aside.”...stupid bills and payment s I am so tired of you" she shouted at the letters. "What's this?" she scanned the package and smiled.

 

To: Jun Jungmin

From: Jun Jungkook

 

"So you finally send me something huh?" she chuckled to herself. It has been a long time since she's gotten anything from Jungkook, who was an idol in a band called BTS. Their popularity rose really quickly months after their debut. They even got a few awards for being the best rookie of the year. Even though she was really proud of her brother and his band's achievement, she was sad that she couldn't see him much like in the past, before he debuted. Sometimes she would even scold herself why did she even let his brother to follow his dreams to become an idol in the first place. She opened the box excitedly and took out the contents in it. There was an autographed album, a card and a ticket. She stared at the beautifully autographed cd. She flipped open the photo book. The members had written short messages for her. 

"Hello Jungmin! This is leader Rap Monster! It’s been a long time since we’ve seen you… and now we're back with a new album~ Hope you'll love it! Seeya soon!" 

"Jungmin-ah~ ~ we haven't seen you in ages ㅠㅠ please visit us soon~~~ we love you <3 *ps: Jungkook is a bad maknae* –Jin" 

"Yo Jungminnie! Suga here. Jungkook's cool, everybody's cool. Check out our jacket photos especially mine i got swag~just kidding. Seeya soon~" -Suga

"Annyeong! Hopey here! How are you? Jungkook is a bad maknae, he bullies everyone. Please teach him a lesson. We all love you!"

"Jungmin noona, please support me! Thank you ^^ Hope to see you soon ~~ V"

"Jungmin noona, Jungkook keeps making fun of my height. Please help me to hit him~~~~ Jimin"

"Noona!!! Don't believe what they said! It's all lies!!!! They're making everything up!!!! When are you coming over again????? The last time you came to visit was 5 months ago ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope to see you again soon!!!!! Very very soon~~~ i LOVE YOUUUUU!!!! Your manly brother, Jungkook <3 <3 <3"

She laughed at the messages. The last time Jungkook sent her their album, she spent the whole night laughing at their handwritten short messages. She put down the album and looked at the card and the ticket. There was a cute drawing of her by Jungkook with a short message under the picture.

Please come and watch our first concert this Saturday!!! There's a ticket in the box~~ I’ll see you there~~~~I love euuuuuu noona~~~~ <3’

“This boy…” she smiled at the card and placed the stuff in the box. She sniffed the air. It smelt like something was burning. “MY EGGS!!!!” she shrieked and ran into the kitchen. The eggs had turned black and the stove caught fire. She grabbed a cup of water and poured it on the stove. The fire extinguished. “Aish… why am I so clumsy” she scratched her head and looked at the clock.

8.47am.

“Ohmygod I’m late for class!!” she quickly took her bag which was lying in the living room and ran out after locking the doors.


 

It was finally Saturday, the day Jungmin was going to meet her brother and also his band mates at their concert. She looked into the mirror and stared at herself. She woke up extra early that day to find the perfect clothes to wear to the concert. She had no idea why she felt so nervous. She only knew she had to look presentable to her brother, his team mates and also to his fans. She didn’t want to embarrass her brother in front of anyone even though none of his fans know that Jungkook has a sister.

“No, not this” she mumbled and went to change into another set of clothes. She peeled off the pink t-shirt she was wearing and changed into a loose black shirt with white printings. She took off the white skirt and put on a pair of skinny jeans and stared into the mirror once again. “Perfect” she smiled in satisfaction.

“So boring” Jungmin mumbled. She had at least 9 hours left before the concert starts. “Why did I wake up so early anyway?” She began cleaning up her room to kill boredom. She found an old box under her bed and took it out. She blew the dust away and opened it. There were tapes, photo albums, a few books and a note. She pulled out a photo and stared at it. It was taken on Jungkook’s 7th birthday. Jungmin was 10 back then. Her brother was holding a snapback given by their uncle with his name printed on it. Jungkook had aaa toothless grin plastered on his face while Jungmin had her arm around Jungkook’s shoulders.

 

Flashback

“Noona!”  Jungkook ran to Jungmin and jumped onto her.

“Hey Kookie!” she carried him up and walked to the living room. “What’s that you’re holding?”

“A gift from samchon!” he exclaimed.

“Did you say thank you to him after he gave you?” Jungmin asked.

“Yes!” he nodded. “My name is on this cap!” Jungkook pointed at the white printed words that were on the snapback.

“I see a lot of singers wearing these kind of caps when they perform on TV” Jungmin said.

“Really?!” Jungkook blinked his eyes.

“Yeah”

“I want to become a singer too!” Jungkook  said.

“Are you sure?” Jungmin put Jungkook down and patted his head. “You have to go on stage and perform in front of lots of people”

“I’m not afraid! I’m Jun Jungkook!” he raised his arms. “If I’m afraid I have noona to help me!” 

"I will help Kookie!"

End of Flashback

 

Jungmin smiled at that memory. The day Jungkook started his dreams to become an idol. She looked into the box and took out the note. It read

‘I, Jun Jung Kook, 10 years old, promise my noona, Jun Jung Min, to become a successful idol in the future and Jungmin, 13 years old have to treat me to an expensive dinner when I succeed.’

  Signed:                                                                                                                                         Signed

JUNGKOOK                                                                                                                                 JUNGMIN                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

FLASHBACK

Jungmin was lying on her bed. She was exhausted after a long day at middle school. She was about to doze off when 10 year old Jungkook barged into her room and lay next to her.

“Noona!” he poked her cheeks. Jungmin chuckled and tickled him. Jungkook laughed and sat up on her bed.

“What are you doing here?” Jungmin asked. “Aren’t you supposed to be studying?”

“Nope! I finished my homework in school” Jungkook said proudly. “Noona. Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah? What is it?”

“I want to become an idol” he said. Jungmin shot up from her bed and stared at him. He had a serious expression on his face.

“Oh God you’re serious” she mumbled.

“I’m planning to audition next week”

“WHAT?!” Jungmin shouted.

“Why are you so loud noona? You’re going to scare the baby next door” Jungkook hushed Jungmin.

“Why do you want to audition so soon?” she asked.

“I want to become an idol before I become 20 years old” he said proudly.

“Are you serious?” she furrowed her eyebrows. “But you’re barely 10 years old”

“I can sing! I can dance too! I’m still learning how to rap though” Jungkook jumped out from Jungmin’s bed and stood before her. “Please noona, I really want to become an idol” he knelt down and begged her. Jungmin pulled Jungkook up and patted his shoulder.

“You see Jungkook, even though you can sing or dance or rap, you have to go through lots of trainings. I don’t want you to suffer” she said. Jungkook shook his head.

“I’ll manage myself. Being an idol is my long time dream. Please noona, let me audition. If I don’t pass, I won’t think about it anymore” he pleaded. It took a while for Jungmin to agree to his plan. He jumped and pumped his fist in the air. “Thank you noona!” he hugged her.

“Let go Kookie you’re strangling me” she pushed him away. He grabbed a paper and a pen and scribbled some words on it.

“Sign here” he said. Jungmin took the paper and read it.

‘I, Jun Jung Kook, 10 years old, promise my noona, Jun Jung Min, to become a successful idol in the future and Jungmin, 13 years old have to treat me to an expensive dinner when I succeed.’

 “Why do I have to treat you to dinner?” Jungmin protested.

“To motivate myself” Jungkook said.

“Fine, I hope you fail. I don’t want to waste my money on you” she snarled and signed on it.

“Just wait and see”

ONE WEEK LATER

"NOONA!!" Jungkook ran towards Jungmin with a huge grin plastered on his face. They were at BigHit Ent's lobby. Jungmin had agreed to send Jungkook there and waited for him to finish his audition. 

"How was it?" she asked. Jungkook hugged her and lifted her in the air.

"I passed!" he exclaimed. "I passed!" Jungmin smiled widely and hugged him tightly.

"Congrats Kookie!" 

"Remember our deal noona, once I become an idol-"

"A succesful one" she cut in.

"-you have to treat me to dinner" Jungkook smiled proudly. Jungmin ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

"I promise, Jungkook"

END OF FLASHBACK

A tear fell from her eye. She wiped it with a random shirt which was on the floor. She missed Jungkook a lot. Even though they fought each other a lot in the past. He was still her brother. They only had each other as their parents had died many years ago in an accident. And when Jungkook left to train, she was all alone. She cried many nights because she was lonely and she was sure Jungkook cried a lot too when he lived alone at the dorms with other people. Jungmin snapped out from her thoughts and placed everything back inside the box. 

12:05pm

"Oh God I gotta get ready!" she muttered and tidied her room.

Meanwhile...

"Hey Kookie! Have you prepared your speech?" Jimin asked. The boys were in their practise room. They had another half an hour before leaving for the stadium to have their final rehearsal. The boys were told to prepare a speech for the showcase.

"I don't know what to say, hyung" Jungkooiok shrugged. There were a lot of things he wanted to talk about. His parents' death, his fans, his uncle and his sister. "Right!" he snapped his fingers. 

"What?" Jimin looked weirdly at him. 

"Yes! That's it! I have my speech ready!"  he jumped up and down.

"You're not writing it down?" Suga asked.

"Nope, no need for that" 

"Boys! We gotta go now!" their manager called. All of them huried to their van. Jungkook was smiling the whole time during the journey.

"Wipe that disgusting smile off your face it's irritating" JHope said. Jungkook glared at him before going back smiling again.

'See you later noona!'


"Oh God why are there so many people here?" Jungmin finally arrived at the stadium. She got pushed away as soon as she stepped into the hall. The hall was packed with screaming and crying fans. It took her a while to find a perfect spot to stand since she got the front row ticket. 

"JUN JUNGKOOK" a fan screamed. Jungmin turned back and saw lots of fans holding banners, posters, pictures and fans with Jungkook's face and name printed on them.

"Wow" Jungmin mumbled. "I didn't know he had so many fangirls" she chuckled to herself before turning her attention to the stage. The lights suddenly went off. Everyone screamed as seven figures appeared on stage and started dancing. Her eyes darted off to search for her brother. He was in the center. Jungmin felt extremely proud of Jungkook for making it so far.

"Annyeonghasyeo we are Bangtan!" the boys greeted. Everyone screamed. Jungkook who was standing next to Jin was looking around and started waving when he spotted Jungmin. jungmin waved back. The fans around her screamed as they thought Jungkook was waving at them. The showcase went on smoothly until it was time for thier speeches. Rap Monster did a really quick rapping speech about his parents and BTS. Jin, JHope and Jimin said almost the same thing about the company, parents and members. Suga's speech was pretty long but he had to end it quickly as time was running out. V's speech was short but he ended it with a comical dance. Everyone screamed and cheered and cried during their speeches. It was finally Jungkook's turn.

"Hi" Jungkook said. The members laughed and the fans laughed along. "I would like to thank my fans who attended this showcase. You guys mean a lot to me. I also want to thank a particular person who has been supporting me all the way since I auditioned-"  

"Jungkook has a girlfriend?!" one of the fangirls shouted. Jungmin scoffed at the fan's rudeness.

"That girl..." she gritted her teeth. She wanted to punch the person who interrupted his brother.

"-well, she's more than a girlfriend to me. She's my noona. She was the person who supported me all the way until now even though she didn't liked the idea of me debuting so early. We even made a deal if I become an idol she will have to treat me to an expensive dinner" he chuckled. The members laughed and patted his shoulder. "I was 10 years old back then when we made the deal. I left her after a week making that deal. I had to leave her alone at home while I train at the company. We only get to see each other once a year or none. I feel so useless when I leave her alone-" he paused and started crying. Jungmin was crying as well when he talked about their past. The members comforted him. Everyone started chanting "It's okay Jungkook!" until he continued talking. 

"Noona" he said, while looking at Jungmin. "I'm so sorry that I left you so soon just to go after my dreams. I had no idea how important family was to me until I started my life as a trainee without my family. I really hope that we could go back to the past and spend more time with each other" he wiped his tears away and mumbled something to s. The all nodded and Jimin went towards Jungmin's direction and held out a hand. The fans tried to grab it but he lightly slapped them away.

"Jungmin! Your hand!" JHope signaled her. She immediately grabbed Jimin's hand and he pulled her up on stage.

"Ayo noona! Long time no see!" Jimin grinned at her. She smiled back at him and stood frozen on the stage. She didn't like the attention but it didn't matter anymore when Jungkook appeared next to her with his arms around her shoulder.

"This is my noona" he announced proudly. Everyone cheered and clapped. "Hi noona" Jungkook said. "I missed you"

"I missed you a lot too" Jungmin started tearing up and hugged him.

"Awww" Suga said. The fans followed him.

"That was a touching scene. The long lost siblings finally reunited!" Rap Mon joked. Jungkook let go of Jungmin and grinned at her. 

"You owe me dinner"

"Ughh don't mention about it" she chuckled. The showcase finally ended and the boys and Jungmin were at backstage chatting.

"Did you see Jungkook's face just now? It was gross man" JHope laughed.

"Jungmin's expressions was so priceless when Jimin went to bring her up on stage" V said.

"Yah, just leave them alone they haven't seen each other for a while" Jin said.

"Jin's right" Jimin agreed. "But I missed noona too!" he hugged Jungmin. "How are you noona? How do I look tonight?" he let go of her and started posing weirdly in his outfit.

"You look hideous" she joked. Jimin pouted. "I'm just kidding. I missed all of you" she patted his back. She hugged all of the members. 

"You became prettier" Rap Mon said. Jungmin blushed at the remark.

"Jungmin you should visit us more. Jungkook has been dying to meet you since the last time we met" Jin said. 

"You too hyung" Jungkook shouted.

"The last time we met you guys nearly burned down the dorm" she said.

"Hey! The past is the past. When can you visit us again?" Suga asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to check my timetable. You know? College and work" she sighed. Jungkook patted her head. 

"It's okay noona, we have our phones and wifi. We can call each other everyday" he smiled. 

"Boys! Be in the van in 10 minutes! Quickly wrap it up!" their manager came in and announced.

"Ughh, dammit manager hyung. We'll see you soon Jungmin! We'll leave you two alone for now" Jhope said.

"I want a selca with noona" V said. 

"Me too" Jimin raised his hand.

"Me three" Jin joined in.

"Okay! Be fast!" the boys quickly took a group picture and a few individual shots with Jungmin before leaving.

"Kookie-ah" Jungmin said. "You made me really proud. Even though sometimes I'm mad at you for not being by my side 24/7, you're still my brother. I can't hate you. You're the only family I have now..." 

"Don't worry noona. I'll try find a time to visit you soon. I'll bring the members if you want to" he grinned. Jungmin smiled. She was really happy to see Jungkook again. 

"You grew up too fast. You're a head taller than me now"

"You're really pretty now noona. You looked like a geek last time" Jungkook laughed. Jungmin slapped his back.

"That was the past!"

"Okay okay!"

"Jungkook! We have to leave now!" the manager's voice rang once again. Jungkook sighed and looked at his sister.

"Will you be okay?" he asked.

"I will! Now go! I don't want  you to get into trouble" she patted his back and pushed him to the door.

"Promise me you'll visit me soon" he said and held out his pinky.

"I promise" Jungmin said and entwined their pinkies together. "I love you!" 

"Love you too" he pecked her cheek and went into the van. Jungmin watched the van driving away, disappearing from her sight. She felt lonely again.

"I'll see you soon" she smiled.


gahhhh finally done with this one shot! I had actually planned to write it a month ago but my drafts were missing so I had to make up a new one TT TT

I hope this isn't bad ehehe, please  enjoy it! Peace out :D