Vixx Hongbin

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

"YAH! LEE HONG BIN" you screamed as you stormed out of your room with a newspaper in your hand. You reached the living room and spot Hongbin lying on the couch, half awake. "WAKE UP YOU BUTTHEAD" you slapped him hard on his shoulder and shook him awake.

"What?" Hongbin groaned. "Do you know how much I hate waking up ea-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" you held up the newspaper in front of his face. Hongbin squinted toward to take a closer look. His eyes widened as he saw the news headline. "Care to tell me what the this is?" You snorted. "`Idol Lee Hongbin spotted coming out from a hotel with idol Yura, again this week`"

"Look, sweetheart, i can explain" he stood up and grabbed your arms. You shook them away and yelled at him.

"I don't need explanations. I only want the truth" you growled. "Tell me, you've been crushing on this girl since pre debut didn't you?"

"N-no i didn't"

"So you dated me after that to forget about her and now you're cheating behind my back just because both of you are top idols now?!" You shouted. He lowered his head and looked at you again.

"Its not like that" he said.

"What's not like that? Both of you got caught, twice this week!"

"No sweetheart, its not"

"Then what? Hongbin, we've been dating for 2 years! I know you aren't the person who goes around dating and dumping girls" you said. "But ever since that Troublemaker performance you did with her last week, you've been acting really strange around me"

"We're nothing,okay? Don't just simply assume stuff and jump into conclusions" he said, angrily. You could see veins popping out on his neck.

"Me? Assuming stuff and jumping into conclusions? Excuse me Lee Hong Bin,this is the second time you two have been caught in a scandal in just one week-"

"Enough, I'm tired"

"You? Tired? How can you be tired when I'm so tired about being worried for you? What if something happens-"

"I SAID ENOUGH" he yelled at you. You kept quiet and stared at him in disbelief. Never in your life has anyone screamed at you like that, especially your boyfriend. "YOU WANT THE TRUTH? FINE. WE ARE DATING. HAPPY NOW?" He screamed. You widened your eyes as he said that. Tears welled up in your eyes but you held them back.

"You're lying...aren't you?" Your voice trembled. He glared at you like you we're his worst enemy.

"I'm not. Its the truth" he spoke, sternly. You couldn't control yourself anymore. You broke down in front of your angry boyfriend.

"Wow" you mumbled. "You actually admit it"

"You wanted the truth so i told you" Hongbin said coldly. You stood up and straightened yourself. You gave him a cold smile.

"We're over" you said.

"Wh-what?"

"Lee Hongbin. You heard me, we're over" you gave him one last look and walked out of the house. Hongbin stared at the opened door and trembled.

"I'm sorry sweetheart" he muttered. "I didn't mean to do that". As he was crying, his phone rung. "Hello?" He answered and sniffed.

"Whoa, hey Konggie. Are you okay?" the voice said.

"I'm fine Hakyeon hyung, its just..."

"The scandal? Yeah i saw it. How is she?" Hakyeon asked.

"She?"

"Your beloved girlfriend! Who else? Did you explain to her what actually happened?"

"Hyung...I....I screwed up everything. I was too tired to tell her what happened and she was just... talking too much and i got angry and..." Hongbin broke down and cried.

"Hey hey Kong its alright"

"No! Its not alright! Because of my stupid mistake she left. She ing left me!" Hongbin cried.

"What did you say to her?"

"I was angry. So i told her Yura and I are secretly dating behind her back. And she got angry and..."

"Chill Hongbin. You have to chill ri-" Hakyeon suddenly stopped.

"Hyung!! What happened over there?" Hongbin panicked.

"Kong! Come over to Hongdae street now!" Hakyeon shouted on the line.

"What's going on there?"

"Just come!!" Hakyeon said and hung up. Hongbin didn't want to go but he had no choice since Hakyeon sounded frightened and worried during the call. Hongbin grabbed a coat and threw it on and headed for his car. After 10 minutes of driving, he finally arrived at the destination.

"Hakyeon hyung!" He called out. Hakyeon was standing in a crowd and waved at Hongbin, motioning him to go over. "What's going o-" he stopped. He stared at the figure laying on the road. He pushed away the people and ran forward to the unconscious body lying on the ground. "Sweetheart. Is that you?" He shouted. No response. "Yah, don't scare me" he shook you. Still no response.

"Hongbin..." Hakyeon said.

"YAH! WAKE UP!" Hongbin cried and shook you.

"Hongbin chill, the ambulance is on its way" Hakyeon put a hand on Hongbin's shoulder.

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE I'M TAKING HER THERE MYSELF" Hongbin screamed and carried you on his back. He sprinted for the nearest hospital which was 15 minutes away from the accident.

 

[In the hospital]

Hongbin sat on a chair with his back resting on the wall. Hakyeon drove to the hospital and went to look for Hongbin.

"Kong..." he said.

"I screwed it. Its my fault" Hongbin cried. Tears flowed from down his cheeks as he stared at the E.R.

"Calm down Kong. She's going to be alright" Hakyeon patted his back.

"What can I do without her hyung? She's changed my life and now i ruined it" Hongbin pulled Hakyeon into a hug and sobbed at his shoulder.

"Its going to be alright Kong. Everything will be fi-" Hakyeon was cut off by the opening of the doors. Hongbin pushed Hakyeon away and ran towards the doctor.

"How is she?" Hongbin grabbed the doctor's hands. "Is she okay?" The doctor smiled at him and patted his back.

"Its alright young lad. She is safe. She only broke her left leg and that'll take about 3 months to recover. Besides that she's totally fine. Don't be too worried" the doctor smiled. 

"Thank you doc" Hongbin bowed and ran towards you. You were lying on the bed, still unconscious from the accident. The nurses pushed your bed into a ward. Hongbin rushed in followed be Hakyeon and sat next to your bed. 

"I'll leave you alone now. The company called. Bye Kong" Hakyeon waved and walled out of the ward. Hongbin took your hand and cried. 

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have let out my anger on you. Yura and I aren't dating at all. I was too tired to explain to you about everything. We're just friends, that day she had to attend a wedding ceremony and her date couldn't go so i had to replace her date. And the other one was a mini gathering with the guys and her team. I'm so sorry i never told you anything. I swear I will love you forever and i will protect you. Now please wake up. Sweetheart, i beg you" Hongbin whispered. He let his tears fall free as he held onto your hands tightly. Right then, your fingers twitched. Hongbin gasped and held on it tighter. "Sweetheart?"

"Hongbin?"

"Sweetheart.. i..."

"Hongbin. I'm sorry that i didn't listen to you in the first place. I was too scared that y-"

"Shh, sweetheart, its alright"Hongbin smiled.

"I heard you talking just now" you chuckled. "Promise you'll love me and take care of me forever?"

"I promise" Hongbin kissed your forehead.


heyyooo I'm back~ Here's a Hongbin Imagine! I apologize if this doesn't make any sense .-. Anyways, enjoy reading and....

 

 

MERR

CHRISTMAS