Monsta X Wonho

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

"Get off me!" Minhyuk shrieked while squirming out of Wonho's grasp. Wonho had hugged him tightly in his sleep and wouldn't let go no matter how much Minhyuk moved and shouted. 

"Don't let go, jagiya" Wonho mumbled and giggled. Minhyuk was beyond terrified and didn't know what to do. Hyungwon who was woken by the noise entered the room and nearly fell while laughing after seeing what was before him. 

"Get his girlfriend" Minhyuk said. "Right now" Hyungwon nodded and grabbed Wonho's phone which was lying on the table. It was easy unlocking his phone password and it was even easier trying to search for your name. You were on his number one speed dial. He immediately pressed the keypad and waited for you to answer. 

"Hello" you said groggily. You were still asleep when your phone rang. 

"Morning sunshine. This is Hyungwon and we need some help here" you shot up from your bed trying to process whatever he said. 

"What happened? Where's Wonho?" You asked worriedly. Hyungwon didn't explain much but only told you to head over to their dormitory immediately.

You panted as you rang the doorbell. You took no time to strip out of your pjs into some casual clothes before running out from your apartment. Thankfully their dorm wasn't far from your apartment so you arrived after 10 minutes of 'speed' running. The door opened and you were greeted by a half awake I.M. 

"Morning noona" he smiled groggily. You smiled and ruffled his hair before walking into Wonho's room which he shared with Minhyuk. Hyungwon and Kihyun stood in the room while Minhyuk was still struggling to get out of Wonho's tight hug. 

"So what's the problem exactly?" You asked. Hyungwon and Kihyun pointed at the two who were lying on the mattress. You laughed at the sight. 

'This guy and his sleeping problems again' you shook your head and went over to pry Wonho's arms away from Minhyuk.

"Don't let go jagiya!" Wonho said. Minhyuk squirmed while trying to pull his arms off him.
 
"I am not your jagi! I am Lee Minhyuk!" He shouted. Wonho held him tighter and you laughed. You crawled over next to Wonho and whispered something into his ear. He opened his eyes immediately and saw Minhyuk's terrified face. He pushed him off the mattress.
 
"What were you doing next to me?!" Wonho shrieked at Minhyuk.
 
"What the heck dude you were ually violating me that was what happened" Minhyuk fought back. Wonho's face reddened.
 
"I did not!" He defended himself.
 
"Too bad I took a video of it" Kihyun laughed while holding up his phone. Minhyuk jumped up and charged for the young lad and soon they were playing 'hide and seek'.
 
"I'll leave you two alone now" Hyungwon cleared his throat before leaving the room. You snuggles close to Wonho.
 
"What were you thinking? Hugging Minhyuk like that?" You teased. "
 
I had a dream about you!" Wonho explained. "You fell down a cliff and I was trying to help you get up. I'm so scared I would loose you" he wrapped his arms around you.
 
"Don't worry Wonnie, I'll never let go of you" you hugged him tighter. The both of you stayed like that for a moment before you spoke again. "Let's go back to sleep, I'm still tired" and with that, he laid down beside you and cuddled until you were fast asleep.
 
"I love you" he kissed your forehead before falling back asleep.