Monsta X Shownu

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

 

First of all, thank you all for 50 subbies!!! It’s a really great encouragement for me and i’ll do my best to write better imagines.

This is a really long imagine. Originally i wanted it to be a bit shorter but i kept having imaginations on my own because Shownu is so cute!!!!!!

 

Here are the questions of the day/week:

1. Do you have any drama or movie suggestions? I would honestly prefer English and Korean :) I noticed that a new Korean movie came out a week ago featuring Lee Hyun Woo from Master Of Study and TTBY!!! I think it's a war movie but I have to wait for the subs :( 

 

2. Do you listen to anything else besides KPOP? For myself, I'm actually a huge fan of 5SOS and Greyson Chance. I have almost all of their albums except for Greyson's new release. HIS VOICE NOW IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! Tbh his song styles have kinda changed, i think it's because he wants to try new genres but they're pretty good!!! I love Unfriend You and Sunshine and City Lights the most tho. 5SOS IS BAE TOO i hope they'll fly over to wherever i'm moving to next year and have a concert i wanna see them play L I V E

3. Are there anyone from Hong Kong, Taichung, Taiwan or Penang, Malaysia? If you are, I'm actually going over to your countries. I'm not on a holiday tho. I'll explain further maybe a week or two before I leave. But if you are from one of those countries, please comment below!!! I'd love to meet up with y'all :D

BTW!!!!
I recently won an autographed BTS poster and they're sending it to me soon!! I can't wait!!!

Special credits to rahrahvixx who helped me in editing!!!!! <3 

I hope you guys will like it :)


Genre: fluff

Characters: Shownu, Heeryeong (You) 


Son Hyeonu was the just an average guy. He was a pretty quiet senior in school, but for some reason many girls swoon over him. Was it because of his height? Or his body? Or because of his nice and friendly personality? Or was it because he was both the school's jock and brainiac? He didn’t like the attention people were giving him, but no one can stop those fangirls from pursuing their so-called ‘Male God’.

You were another average student just like Hyeonu, but you were a year younger and you didn’t have fans like he does. You weren’t a jock nor a geek. You’re just that normal student who wasn’t really good in anything. You didn’t have many friends, only a few close ones but they were enough, though sometimes you wished someone like Hyeonu would befriend you, which was pretty impossible.

‘He’s a senior and i’m just a sophomore’ you often say to yourself. You knew about him because all of your classmates were talking about how great he is all the time. You have to admit that he had good looks and was good in everything. You envied him. He was great in things but you just . And nothing was going to change that fact, you were sure of it. 

Well, what you didn’t know was there were bound to be surprises along the way, and they can be extremely unbelievable.


It was lunch-break. All the students left the classroom one by one, heading for the cafeteria. You were alone, resting on the table. You just woke up from your nap in class. The class was boring and you didn’t bother to listen because you didn’t like the subject either. You didn’t like lunch breaks, because you feared being picked on in cafeterias. You’ve seen many people being annoyed during breaks, you were one of them until you stopped going. 

“Hey Heeryeong” someone called. You looked up and saw your class president staring down at you. What was he doing here?

“David?” you said. “Aren’t you gonna go eat in the cafeteria?” 

He shook his head. He had a few books clasped tightly in his hands and you realised, he wasn’t going to eat until he’s done studying. He grabbed a chair and sat in front of you. You stared at him as he started flipping open a book.

David was one of the nicest people you’ve met. He aced in everything except sports, though sometimes you see him playing ball with the other students during PE. He was kind of nerdy but surprisingly no one came to bother him. You envied him too.

“I feel intimidated seeing you study” you said. David chuckled.

“I wish you will feel motivated instead of being intimidated” he said. You scrunched your nose and lean over to look at what he was reading. You retreated back to your position after looking at the contents.

“I have no idea what you are reading all I see are equations with numbers and alphabets” you frowned. He looked away from the book 

“This, my friend, is Algebra” he pointed at the book. “and we have an Algebra test coming up in a few weeks"

“It’s not like I care” you laid your head back onto the table. You hated Algebra. Who would even come up with such demonic subject? 

“Didn’t you listen what Mr Jung said just now? Oh wait, were you sleeping again?” you looked up and gave him a ‘what-do-you-think’ look. “Anyway, we’re going to have a huge Algebra test in around three weeks time and he’s going to give detention to those who failed the test and also call up our parents”

“What is wrong with that old man?” you groaned. Mr Jung wasn’t your favourite teacher. You wanted to scream when he first stepped into the class and started telling everyone the history of numbers and alphabets. 

“I do not like him either” David said. 

“You? An all A’s student disliking a teacher? That’s a first” you stared at him amusingly. He stuck his nose up high.

“I have feelings too” he said. You laughed at his ridiculous action. “Okay okay cut it out I’m going to study now”

“Yeah yeah Mr ‘I-have-feelings-too’ continue whatever you were doing, I’m going to sleep” you said.

“Oh before I forget, Mr Jung called for you just now” you shot up and stared him him with a surprised look.

“What does he want from me?”

“I don’t know. Go to the office and find out” he said.

“Crap. What did i do? I finished all my algebra work! I did nothing wrong!” you said. 

“Correction: you copied my work and he probably caught you sleeping in class” you shot David a look before standing up. 

“Fine, smarty-pants. Wish me luck” you said and walked out of the classroom. 

 

 

“Took you a while to come” Mr Jung said. You groaned as you stood awkwardly before him. “Do you know why I asked for you?”

“No” you stared at him, blankly. He shook his head and mumbled something which you caught a few words. Why are you so stupid? he had said. You rolled your eyes and it landed at the door. A figure outside it caught your attention. There he was. Son Hyeonu. Entering the office, eyes filled with confusion. You looked away as his glanced at your direction. He walked towards the table, where you were standing at.

‘Why is he walking here?!’ your mind freaked out, which it wasn’t supposed to. Many thoughts raced into your mind. There were a lot of possibilities of why he was there, standing right next to you, looking at the teacher. 

“Ah yes, Hyeonu, thank you for taking some time off to come” Mr Jung smiled at the student. You frowned. 

'Why is he thanking him? I took my nap time off to come here and talk to your too!’ your mind scolded. 

“Heeryeong, this is Hyeonu, your senior” Mr Jung introduced. You stayed quiet. Many questions were in your head. 

‘Why is he introducing him to me?’ 

‘What is he going to do?’

“Hyeonu, this is Heeryeong. She scored last in her Algebra test” you glared at the teacher. Why the hell is he embarrassing you in front of a senior you admired and envied at the same time. You took a sneak glance of Hyeonu, he still had a smile on his face.

“There will be a test in three weeks time and I really wish Heeryeong would study for the test but she’s really bad at it” Mr Jung said and you silently cursed him. “Our star student in her class has a lot going on too so I’ve decided to ask you to help her with the subject instead”

‘What?!’

“Is it okay if you tutor her for the next three weeks before the test? I don’t want to see her fail again” Mr Jung said said in the most sincere way which made you want to punch him in the face. 

‘I don’t need anyone to tutor me!'

“Sure, I’ll do my best” Hyeonu smiled. Mr Jung patted his arm.

“Great! I’ll leave all the tutoring to you then. You may leave now” Hyeonu bowed. You still stood there, trying to process whatever that was going on then. Noticing that you weren’t moving but drilling holes into the teachers head, Hyeonu quickly placed a hand on your back and made you bow before dragging you out of the office.

“What the heck?” you said loudly after Hyeonu closed the door. You wanted to barge into the office and rip Mr Jung’s head off but Hyeonu stopped you. 

“Calm down Heeryeong” he said in a soothing voice. You stopped immediately. His voice had took control over you and you didn’t know why. You looked away and started walking. “Hey wait up!” 

There was an awkward tension between the both of you and Hyeonu was itching to talk. You, on the other hand, didn’t really care, even though you were freaking out on the inside.

“Looks like Mr Jung doesn’t like you” Hyeonu said, walking next to you. 

“Thank you for pointing it out captain obvious” you snorted. The senior just chuckled as he watched you mumbling random things. She then stopped and faced the boy. 

“What?” He asked. She had a huge scowl on her face. 

“Leave me alone” she said. He lifted an eyebrow in confusion. Why leave her alone? “I don’t want to be mobbed by your fans” 

He gave her an amused look. Was she that afraid of those people? Judging from her looks, she really didn’t want to be associated with them. Hyeonu knew how crazy those so-called ‘fangirls’ could go. And he can’t just let a by-stander be dragged into getting hate. He smiled and shook his head lightly.

“Alright. But I have to tell you the tutoring sessions”

“Make it quick” you said impatiently. 

'This girl’s got some temper'

“Tomorrow, meet me at the stairs near your classroom after school. I’ll decide where when i see you”  Hyeonu said. “One more thing, give me your phone”

“Why would I do that?” she asked. To be honest, Hyeonu didn’t know what he was saying either. It just slipped out of his mouth. Damn.

“It’s easier to communicate plus I can let you know right away if tutoring is cancelled” he said. You huffed and handed him your phone. He typed on the screen and then handed it back to you. You dialled the number that was saved in your contacts. Hyeonu reached out for his phone and grinned at the unknown number. 

“Happy now? I’m leaving” you turned away but stopped in your tracks when he spoke again.

“See you tomorrow!” he smiled and waved. 

“Yeah, you too”


School ended quickly that day. Once the bell rang, you felt your heart thumping against your ribcage in an unusual way. Was it because you were nervous? Or was it because you were excited to see Hyeonu? 

‘What is wrong with my heart today?’ you clutched your shirt and took deep breaths. You shook your head. 

'No, it’s just a tutor session, don’t freak out’

While you were in deep thought, a figure came up to you.

“You look horrible today” David appeared in front of you. You were startled by his presence. “What happened yesterday?"

“Horrible things” you groaned, remembering what Mr Jung had said. “That old man really hates me a lot” 

“I can see that very clearly” David chuckled. He looked at his wristwatch before looking back at you. “I’m going for extra class now, see you tomorrow!” 

You watched him leave and looked around. Everyone had already left. Sulking in your seat, you started stuffing your books into your bag. You were almost done with packing when you hear footsteps heading towards your table. Reaching for the bottle in your bag, you grabbed it and pointed at whoever that was standing next to your side.

“Whoa! Easy, Heeryeong. It’s just me” Hyeonu surrounded with both his arms held high. You then lowered your arms.

“I thought you said we’re meeting at the stairs?”

“I was there for the past 10 minutes but you missy was taking your sweet time arranging and keeping your things” he said as you stuffed everything into your bag. 

“So where are we going to start the tutoring? I’m going to fail if you keep standing here and talk non-stop” you interrupted. He reminded you of your grandma who loved to nag, even for the tiniest things. 

“Awesome! You’re starting to worry about work. Now don’t worry about it and follow me” he grinned. You trailed behind him as he walked off. It took a good 5 minutes before arriving at a deserted building which was 3 blocks away from your classroom.

“I’m getting the tingles” you rubbed your arms. “Why did you even choose this kind of place?”

You observed the building. It was abandoned after a suicidal case that had happened many years ago. A girl jumped down from the forth floor of the building due to peer pressure and depression. Rumour has it that the ghost of the student still haunts in the building. You were terrified, but Hyeonu didn’t seem affected by it.

“It’s quiet! Besides, you can focus on your work” he said and grabbed your arm before dashing up the stairs. You tried to shout for help but you remembered, it can attract inhuman creatures, and you didn’t want to die. You prayed all the way up to the forth floor of the building. 

“Why forth floor?” you hissed at the senior. He furrowed his eyebrows and led you into a room. 

“There’s a library here” he explained. “I always come here to study”

“Aren’t you scared of the ghost?”

“Nah, I don’t believe in things like that” he chuckled. “Besides, the suicidal case was just a rumour cooked up by people. Now get your on the chair, time’s running out” you obeyed his orders and prepared everything on the table. He went to the switches and the lights and the fan. 

For the first hour, he taught you some formulas and also showed you examples on how to solve them. You were confused at first but after a few teachings, you were already working on questions. And the next hour, he taught you some short cuts on how to solve long equations. He had broke down everything into simple solutions and you understood it right away.

Time went so fast, and soon, it was already dark. You were finally done with the last question and reached for your phone to check the time. 

8.23pm. 

The tutoring had started 3 hours ago and you were starving. Your stomach was rumbling, crying for food but you had no snacks with you. Hyeonu on the other hand was staring at you with a blank expression. You furrowed your eyebrows and waved a hand at him. He didn’t budge. 

“Earth to Hyeonu” you leaned over and stopped 20 centimetres away from his face. He jumped in his seat and almost fell. He scratched his neck in confusion before standing up. 

“You okay?” you asked him. He smiled and nodded. “Cool” you packed everything and got up. Your stomach cried again. Hyeonu chuckled at the sound.

“Let’s go” he held your arm and took you out after closing everything. You didn’t fight back and followed wherever he was taking you because your stomach gave in.

 

“What are we doing here?” you asked. He had took you to a small food store just opposite the school.  There weren’t many people as school had finished a while ago. 

“To eat of course” he smiled. You stared at him. He looked so adorable when he did that. 

‘What the hell’  you blinked at the thought. 

“What can I get for you?” an old lady appeared by the table with a booklet and a pen in her hands. 

“I’ll get spicy noodles and a side of dumplings” Hyeonu said. “What about you?”

“I’ll have bibimbap then” you said. The lady nodded and walked away. The both of you sat awkwardly while waiting for the food.

“So… Do you get the hang of the equations now?” he asked. You nodded.

“Everything seemed so difficult and tough to absorb when Mr Jung’s teaching but you just broke down everything and it seemed way easier” you smiled.

“That’s good” he grinned. “There will be some more to learn, since you’ve missed out on literally everything in class” 

“Blame that old man for making everything so difficult” you said. “I can’t pass any test because of him”

“Yeah, yeah whatever” he laughed. You shot him a look but he ignored it. 

The aroma coming from the food was everywhere when the lady approached your table with dishes of food. You drooled at the sight of your bibimbap as she placed it on the table.

“Enjoy your food” she bowed and left. 

“Eat up! Food tastes best when it’s hot” Hyeonu said.

“Even a little kid would know that” you snorted. He only laughed and took a bite of his noodles. You chowed down your food like there was no tomorrow. 

“Hey eat slowly, you don’t want to choke on your food” he said. You chewed your food and stared at him. “You look like a chipmunk when you do that” 

“I do not” you said after swallowing. He chuckled and ate. 

“Maybe i should start calling you chipmunk from now on” he said. 

“Don’t you dare call me that” you hissed. 

“Hey chipmunk, finish your food, I’m almost done with mine” he said and popped a dumpling into his mouth. Then, he put a dumpling into your bowl and you stared at it.

“What? You’ve never seen a dumpling before?” he asked jokingly.

“Why are you giving me that?” you held the dumpling with your chopsticks.

“It’s called sharing” he said. 

“Oh” you popped the dumpling into your mouth and stuffed the remaining food from your bowl into your mouth. Hyeonu watched you eat with a smile plastered on his face.

“Wipe that smile off its scaring me” you said. He shook his head and waved his hand. The lady appeared again with a bill in her hand.

“I can pay for mine” you said. He placed a hand on yours and held it tight.

“It’s my treat” he handed the lady the money and stood up, still holding your hand. You felt your cheeks getting hot.

“Can you let go of that?” he quickly let go and looked away. You caught glimpses of his red face and decided to back.

“You look so red. Is it because i’m radiating heat?” 

“No, chipmunks can’t radiate heat” 

“Don’t call me that” you hissed.

“Be glad I have a nickname for you” he grinned. You rolled your eyes and sighed in defeat. “Where do you live, I’ll send you home”

“No, it’s fine, you should go home too, i can go back myself” you tried to stop him but he had a hand clamped on yours.

“It’s dangerous for girls to walk alone at night” you sighed. He always have a way to make you give in. 

“Fine” you said. “My house is that way”

 

It took no time to reach your house, as it was really near the school. 

“I live somewhere here too” Hyeonu said. The both of you stood outside your gate. “I guess we can go to school together?”

“No please” you said. “Your fans will kill me”

“Not if i tell them you’re my girlfriend” he mumbled.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. Go in, it’s getting late. I’ll see you tomorrow. Same place” he smiled. 

“Thanks. Hyeonu. Goodnight” you waved at him before entering the house. 

“Nights… chipmunk"


Time went past really quickly. You have been spending your time after school with Hyeonu to study Algebra. To your surprise his fangirls never bothered you, you thought you would loose a leg just because you were studying with him. 

He had taught you many things and you can feel yourself improving. But that wasn’t the only thing you realised. You had started to grow attached to him. His presence makes you feel welcomed and comfortable. The both of you would sometimes talk about yourselves after the session.

You found out that he was actually good in dancing as well and he took dance classes sometimes. He had shown you a few moves which left you impressed. 

Things were the same with Hyeonu as well. He felt happier with you around. It gives him motivation all the time. Neither of you know the reason behind it. You both thought it was normal. What the both of you didn’t realise was you were slowly falling for each other. 

 

“If you pass this test you have to grant me a wish” Hyeonu said while doodling something on his book. It was the last session as the next day was the test.

“Why do I have to grant you a wish?” you frowned. 

“I’ve been teaching you for the past three weeks you should be thanking me if you passed” 

“Fine” you dropped your pen and crossed your arms. “You have to promise me one thing as well”

“What is it?” he imitated you.

“You have to treat me to nice food” 

“That’s unfair!” he gasped. “I’ve been treating you to dinner for the past three weeks!"

“Excuse you, you only treated me to dinner once a week. I’ve been packing food for you because I felt bad” you crossed your arms and looked away.“I won’t grant that stupid wish”

“Fine then, as long as you promise to pass and grant me a wish” he smiled.

“Deal”

 

The clock ticked as time went pass and soon, it was time to hand in the paper. After the test everyone were allowed to leave and go home. 

“How was it?” David appeared again.

“You need to stop appearing at random times, it’s scaring me” you said while standing up. “It was cool” you said while slipping your bag pack on. David rounded his eyes and trailed next to you.

“You must be kidding me” he put a hand on your forehead to check your temperature. “You’re not sick. What happened to you?”

“I studied” you simply said. His jaw dropped. 

“No way! You actually prepared for this?” you nodded. You weren’t going to tell him about Hyeonu tutoring you. He doesn’t have to know about it.

“I don’t know if i’ll pass though” you said. Even though Hyeonu helped a lot so that you could get through the test but you weren’t certain if you could ace it.

“Oh, come on. You’re not stupid. You’ll definitely pass this. I have faith in you!” David patted your shoulder.

“I hope so” 

 

 

“No freaking way”

“I’m the last?”

“No!! He’s going to call my parents!"

“You’ve gotta be kidding me”

All the students were crowded in front of the notice board to check their scores. Some were happy while some were sad. Most of them had a surprised look when they saw one particular score.

7)  Yoo Heeryeong (16)  75/100

“Dude Heeryeong” David went over to your table and shook your shoulders. You were trying to pack your things when he appeared.

“What” you grunted in annoyance.

“You’re ranked number 7!” he shouted into your ears. You gaped.

“You’re kidding”

“I’m being serious!” you dashed over and squeezed through the crowd to look at the results. You stared at your name and then your score. You looked again. 

“Congrats Heeryeong!” someone held a hand next to you.

“Thanks Suwoong” you grabbed his hand and shook it. Some others came and congratulate you. You felt… happy. You made a mental note to surprise Hyeonu with your result when you see him.

 

 

You stood in front of the house with a container held firmly in your hands. You had spent the entire Saturday morning baking cupcakes to show your gratitude towards Hyeonu. You had also sneaked into the office to check the student’s logbook to look for his address. It was a stupid action but you wanted to surprise him. 

You felt yourself tremble as you pressed the doorbell. The door open and you felt your heart leaping out. There stood his mother who had a smile plastered on her face.

“Hello, Mrs Son. Is Hyeonu at home?” you asked. 

“Ah, yes he is. Come on in!” she welcomed you into the house. His house was simple but cozy. There were pictures of his family hanging on the wall. One particular photo caught your attention.

“You look familiar” you squinted your eyes and looked at it but you tore your attention away as his mother spoke.

“Do make yourself at home! I’ll go get him” she said and disappeared up the stairs. 

“She’s really fast” you muttered and went to the living room. There was someone sitting on the couch, watching television. You took in a deep breath and sat on the couch. The person didn’t even budge. You thought it was rude of you to randomly sit on an occupied couch so you’ve decided to greet the person. You looked sideways and widened your eyes.

“What are you doing here?” you gasped. There was David, looking back at you, startled at your presence as well.

“I should be asking you that” he said. You remembered the familiar face in the picture.

“It was you!” you gaped at him. “You were in that picture!” you pointed at the photo you saw earlier. 

“Who else do you think it was then” he laughed and stopped. “but really, what are you doing at my cousin’s house”

“Your cousin?!” you gasped. 

“What’s going on down here?” a voice echoed from the stairs. There he was, Hyeonu, in a simple black shirt and brown shorts, walking down the stairs behind his mom. Your breath stopped at the sight. You felt your heart pounding. 

“Shownu hyung! You know her too?” David asked aloud. 

“Shownu?”

“That’s what we call him” he explained. Hyeonu had arrived at the living room with a confused look plastered on his face.

“Hello chipmunk” he said. “What are you doing here?"

“How many times do I have to tell you no-“

“You have a pet name for her? That’s so cute. Is there something going on between the both of you?” David interrupted. “Oh wait, hyung. She’s the one you’ve been talking about?!”

‘Talking about me?’ you furrowed your eyebrows and stared at the both of them. 

“What is going on right here?” you asked.

“Shownu hyung has been blabbering on how cute this mysterious girl for the past three weeks he has been tutoring” David said, pushing Hyeonu away.

“Please just shu-“

“You definitely never crossed my mind”

“Ouch, David, it hurts” you rolled your eyes at your class president. 

“But now everything makes sense” David said. Hyeonu attempted to clamp his mouth shut but he pushed him away, again. Hyeonu grabbed your hand and dragged you out. He couldn’t stand his younger cousin spilling out his secret in front of the girl he had finally admitted to liking. 

“Enjoy your date outside, lovebirds!” David shouted. Hyeonu sighed and started walking, still holding your hand. “I totally ship the both of you together!"

“I will kick his when I get home” he muttered and scratched his head. You chuckled at his reaction. He had never been so flustered before.

“I baked you cupcakes” you said, trying to break the tension. You held the box at his face. He stopped at his tracks and looked you then at then the box. He took it and smiled.

“Thanks” 

“I should be the one thanking you. Thanks for helping me pass the test" you said.

"Looks like I owe you food then" He grinned. “Let’s go over there” he pulled your hand and brought you across the road to the park. There were little kids playing at the playground. The both of you chose and bench which was facing the playground and sat on it. It was really awkward.

“I apologize on behalf of David” he suddenly said. “He’s pretty reckless sometimes”

“I didn’t know he has that kind of image. He reminds me of ” Hyeonu laughed. “Don’t tell him I said that”

“I won’t” he tapped his fingers on the bench. Things got a little awkward, so you’ve decided to spill out whatever you had in mind.

 

“I have a confession to make” you said. Hyeonu stayed quiet and you talked. “You know, honestly, I really envy you. Same goes to David. You guys are so good in academic stuff, and you’re like an athlete and like, you’re just so good in everything it makes me feel bad about myself an-“

“No” Hyeonu spoke. You narrowed your eyebrows. “You’re good too”

“What?”

“You just don’t realise it” he turned to you. “Do you?”

You stayed quiet. Your heart was beating so fast it could’ve jumped out from your throat. Hyeonu smiled and took your hand. You could feel electric at every touch he made.

“You’re good” he your hand. “and you’re perfect” 

“And your point is…?” you tried to remove your hand but he held it firm.

“Remember the wish i told you about?"

"Did you really have to bring that up?"

"I like you, chipmunk” he said. "And now, I want you to grant my wish... Would you be my girlfriend?"

You gaped at him. Thoughts of fangirls murdering you and David teasing you appeared. But he stared into your eyes intently which washed away all the thoughts.

'He's not joking'

Looking down at your hand which was held tightly with Hyeonu’s hand, you looked up with a smile.

“Yes"


This one was so long omfg

I actually wanted it to be short but i thought it’ll be cool to make it longer but tbh if this is bad i apologise bc i at imagining stuff ;;;;;

On side note: I added Lee David! From Who Are You!! He’s so adorable lmao.

tbh y'all should check out his Instagram, he's really funny and cute :3 

@ddeedy3

Speaking of which, HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH SCHOOL 2015???? I NEED MORE EPISODES MAN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YIAN THREW AWAY HIS 10 YEAR CRUSH ON EUNBYEOL FOR EUNBI AND POOR TAEGWANG :( I FEEL BAD FOR HIM!!!!! ohmygod i freaking love the drama.

THANK YOUUUU

please subscribe, comment and upvote :D