Vixx Hyuk

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

You were doing your homework when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Your brother, Ken, shouted and went to greet whoever was outside.

"Who would visit at such time" you mumbled while glancing at the clock, which showed 10.36pm. You sighed and went back to your homework, assuming that it was one of Ken's friend who came to watch a football match with him. A sudden knock on the door made your jump out of your chair. You scrambled to the door and found your brother smiling at you with his cresent eyes.

"Hello dongsaeng~ Are you still doing your work?" He said in a weird way making you raise your eyebrows.

"What is it now?" You said and yawned. "If its nothing important then just go back to your own work or sleep, i'm really tired now and i have lots of homework to catch up"

"Oh, umm, its kinda important tho. Your friend just dropped by and said help help you with your homework" he said and rubbed his neck.

"My wha- oh h-hi" you blushed as a boy appeared behind Ken's back with a V pose. Yes, that was Hyuk. Your childhood best friend, your classmate and also... your crush.

"Heyo kiddo" Hyuk grinned and stepped into your room. He calls you kiddo because you're a few months younger than him."I need help with my homework, you didn't pick up your phone so i came here to ask for help heehee"

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I was too caught up with work so i-"

"Its alright, kiddo. I wanted to see you too" he grinned. Your heart beat faster than usual when he said that. You felt your cheeks getting warm at his comment and looked down to hide your blush.

"Erherm" Ken coughed. You and Hyuk were startled by his sudden voice and looked at him. "I'm gonna go back to my room and sleep okay. And you! Hyukkie. Do not even think of doing stuff to my sister, if i catch you laying a finger on her you will feel my wrath" Ken said while cracking his knuckles.

"Oppa!" You huffed. He ruffled your hair and went back into his room, not forgetting to give Hyuk the I-am-watching-you stare.

"Lets go in! We still have homework due tomorrow!" You pushed Hyuk into your room and kicked the door shut. Hyuk sat next to you and took out his work.

"I have no idea what this is" he pointed at the question. You scanned the text and started explaining to him. After 2 hours of explaining and discussing, both of you have finally finished your work. You had kept everything into your bag while Hyuk had his worksheets laid messily on the table just stared at something dreamily. That was when you realized Hyuk was staring at you the whole time.

"Uhh..Hyuk? Hyukkie!" You snapped your fingers and he jumped. "What were you thinking about?"

"Me? I'm thinking about you" he blurted out which made you choke on your saliva.

"Omo! Are you okay?" He gasped and patted your back.

"I'm fine. Hyukkie,just...you know surprised" you said and smiled awkwardly. Hyuk looked at you again.

"You know, i wanted to tell you something long ago but i was a coward to say it" he said and took another breath. "I don't know how will you react but... i like you, kiddo. No, I love you. I've been crushing on you since the first year we went to elementary school, when you helped me defend from the hyungs in school" You stared at him and thought about what happened back then in first year.

Hyuk was a tiny boy whom seniors in school love to pick on. He was both physically and socially weak. One day when you were on your way to class, you saw a few older boys came to pick a fight with Hyuk. He was pushed onto the ground and being kicked painfully in the stomach. He groaned as more kicks and punches were thrown at him. You immediately ran towards him and covered him with your arms.

"Yah!" You shouted. "Why are you bullying him?"

"Go away little girl. Its none of your business" a fat boy said.

"We don't want girls to get hurt in our boy business" a thin guy snorted.

"He's my friend! You will have to go through me first if you want to hurt him!" You screamed in rage. The boys stepped back a little and smirked.

"Alright, if this is what you want" the fat boy said. "Take this!" He punched your shoulder and you fell onto a helpless Hyuk. You screamed for help but another guy from his gang slapped you to shut up. You cried and touched your face. The boys were about to shove you away when you spot your brother coming with a teacher.

"Its them! They were bullying my sister and her friend!" Ken pointed. The teacher stomped towards the bullies who were rooted to the ground.

"You three, come with me to the office. Ken, bring them to the infirmary" she said and lead the bullies to the staffroom.

"Are you okay?" You touched Hyuk's bruise on his leg and he yelped in pain. "Sorry didn't mean to hurt you"

"Its alright. Th-thank you for saving m-me" he stuttered and you patted his head.

"We're friends!" You held his hand and smiled. He blushed and smiled back.

"That was when i crushed on you" Hyuk said and took your hand. Your face turned crimson red as his face went near yours. "So, kiddo. Would you be my girl?" He asked.

'Yes!' Your heart and brain screamed together.

"Y-yes" you mumbled.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes Hyuk!" You said, loud and clear. He grinned and pulled you into a tight lip lock. After a few seconds, he pulled away and stared in your eyes. "Tell me, kiddo. Did you like me even before i confessed?" He asked.

"Yeah. I've always crushed on you" the sentence blurted out of your mouth as you were dazed from the kiss.

"Lets promise each other something" he said and held out his pinky. "We'll be together forever no matter what, okay?" You smiled and entwined your pinky with his.

"Promise" you said and he pulled you for another kiss. You broke the kiss and looked at the clock. "Oh God its 2.30am in the morning and you're still here! We have school tomorrow!" You panicked.

"Hey! Kiddo, chillax. I'll just crash in your room for the night"

"But Ken will kill you!"

"You're mine now, it doesn't matter" he said and laid down on your huge bed. "Come on! Lets sleep together!" You pouted and laid down next to him. "Good night kiddo" he snuggled next you closely.

"Nights Hyukkie" you smiled and drifted off to dreamland.